Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-11-2010 14:51:25

Screwy
Ptit nouveau

Dragon's wit

How many Dragon's wit card can i put in a deck? Im trying to make a Dragon Knight deck and i was wondering if the dragon's wit limit is 2 or 3 cards in a deck. Does the same limit applies to pallys hammer and solars anger? thanks in advance smile

#2 14-11-2010 15:12:04

jfzero
Campeur

Re : Dragon's wit

Almost Every card in the game is limited to 3.
The only ones that are limited to 1 are to ones that have printed the Unique keyword in them like [Card]The best defense[/Card] or [card]Scheme[/card]

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#3 14-11-2010 15:27:43

Screwy
Ptit nouveau

Thanks mate for a while there i was lost tongue I thought the limit was 2 for theurgy cards like [card]Paladin's hammer[/card] and [card]Solar's anger[/card] some guy in the forum mentioned that the limit was 2. I was thinking of putting 3 of each cards in my dk deck big_smile

#4 14-11-2010 17:55:28

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

Screwy a écrit :

Thanks mate for a while there i was lost tongue I thought the limit was 2 for theurgy cards like [card]Paladin's hammer[/card] and [card]Solar's anger[/card] some guy in the forum mentioned that the limit was 2. I was thinking of putting 3 of each cards in my dk deck big_smile

i wouldnt play 3 of each Solar and Pally hammer...because u have only 3 dragon wit...so no point

#5 14-11-2010 18:22:46

Screwy
Ptit nouveau

SlyTechs a écrit :

i wouldnt play 3 of each Solar and Pally hammer...because u have only 3 dragon wit...so no point

ok so i was thinking something like this

[card]Zahal[/card]
[card]Valentin[/card]
[card]Kounok the Prophet[/card]

3 [card]Draconian Sword[/card]
3 [card]Dragon Armor[/card]

3 [card]Magic Attack[/card]
3 [card]Dragon's wit[/card]
2 [card]Solar's anger[/card]
2 [card]Paladin's hammer[/card]
  [card]all is fair in love...[/card]
  [card]...and war.[/card]
  [card]smash that iron![/card]
  [card]sunburn[/card]

hmm although not much slot left for action cards hmm

#6 14-11-2010 18:51:40

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

Screwy a écrit :
SlyTechs a écrit :

ok so i was thinking something like this

[card]Zahal[/card]
[card]Valentin[/card]
[card]Kounok the Prophet[/card]

3 [card]Draconian Sword[/card]
3 [card]Dragon Armor[/card]

3 [card]Magic Attack[/card]
3 [card]Dragon's wit[/card]
2 [card]Solar's anger[/card]
2 [card]Paladin's hammer[/card]
  [card]all is fair in love...[/card]
  [card]...and war.[/card]
  [card]smash that iron![/card]
  [card]sunburn[/card]

hmm although not much slot left for action cards hmm

id put 2 Magic attack, remove 1 pally hammer, put another set of All is fair in love...and war combo...and i was playing Tadaa! your a bunny and fallback, or you can add obesity...try different stuff, i  dunno really the best DK deck...they kinda rare

#7 15-11-2010 03:35:42

SmokinHot
Campeur

I run a dragon deck and it took me awhile to find what works well for me. I use neither Dragon armor nor Paladin's hammer. I prefer a strong emphasis on offense, so if defense does not work out for you then I suggest 3 Solar's Anger and 3 sets of Love and War. My current deck isn't posted nor will I post it because I feel every time I do, I end up losing more than usual.

Dernière modification par SmokinHot (15-11-2010 03:36:59)

#8 15-11-2010 03:51:59

steven_allen
Solarian

Yeah, the entirety of Eredan is meta gaming against you.

Disruptor!

#9 15-11-2010 03:55:46

bleachman
Gardien

SmokinHot a écrit :

My current deck isn't posted nor will I post it because I feel every time I do, I end up losing more than usual.

I highly doubt posting your deck has anything to do with your losses. It is more or less because DK is just not top tier. Hardly anybody even plays DK decks anymore, cause they more or less suck compaired to the mainstream of decks out there.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#10 15-11-2010 04:45:49

SmokinHot
Campeur

steven_allen a écrit :

Yeah, the entirety of Eredan is meta gaming against you.

That was not what I was implying. It's mostly superstitious nonsense, but it happens to me in every game. The moment I share my strategy is the moment I experience most of my losses. I'm not saying everyone is out to get me, I am simply suggesting that I could be cursed tongue

#11 15-11-2010 05:53:02

Screwy
Ptit nouveau

bleachman a écrit :

It is more or less because DK is just not top tier. Hardly anybody even plays DK decks anymore, cause they more or less suck compaired to the mainstream of decks out there.

So what your saying the game has balance issues? roll
And i thought all the decks supposed to be balanced hmm

#12 16-11-2010 01:38:53

jfzero
Campeur

Is not a balance issue...is just that some decks are uber good Noz mages,courts,zil marauders,kot warriors to name a few, then we have mid tier decks like DK,homchai,Nomads and maybe the pack for example and then are the bad ones like witchblade mixed with DKs and crazy stuff like that.
And yes maybe sometimes decks can jump of their tier up and down...it all depends of the player and the tweaking that that player do to the deck...like the "Filling"cards.

Dernière modification par jfzero (16-11-2010 01:39:28)

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#13 16-11-2010 05:04:07

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

no dragon armor in a DK deck? Delete your deck please, and play something else...if you think it is unnecessary in a DK deck, dont play DKs at all...its like saying I dont play assasinate in a Zil deck....or Manipulation in Courts...Get your stuff right plz

#14 16-11-2010 05:37:16

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

SlyTechs a écrit :

no dragon armor in a DK deck? Delete your deck please, and play something else...if you think it is unnecessary in a DK deck, dont play DKs at all...its like saying I dont play assasinate in a Zil deck....or Manipulation in Courts...Get your stuff right plz

Not having a card in your current deck doesn't mean you don't want to run it. There could be numerous factors to why someone doesn't run a certain card, from not being able to afford it to that card (a card some would call a 'staple') doesn't fit that person's play style.

You, sir, need to get your facts straight. Don't tell someone to delete their deck because they don't play it in the preconceived notion on how you THINK the deck should be played. Change your tone or GTFO. These forums don't need people with pompous attitudes running about thinking they know how every deck should be run.

Thank you.

Pied de page des forums