Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-11-2010 17:13:23

SmokinHot
Campeur

Dragon Deck

I decided to go a different route. Zil Marauder wasn't cutting it for me because I have neither the time nor patience for one. Here is my current deck for you to critique.

Kounok the Prophet
Valentin
Zahal

Crystal Shelf x3
Draconian Sword x3
Dragon Armor x3
Magic Attack x3
Dragon's Wit x2
Solar's Anger x2
All is fair in love...
...and War.
Dragon's Presence
The best defense...

Dernière modification par SmokinHot (12-11-2010 18:37:54)

#2 11-11-2010 17:59:30

Hansi
Habitant de Guem

Re : Dragon Deck

hmm.. i dont like dragons wit.. death draw and it feels like everyone is running smash that iron these days..
i think scheme + the best defense.. is way better!
what do you think about 3 Shell? i like them, chain + defense for [card]the best defense..[/card]

#3 11-11-2010 20:04:55

jfzero
Campeur

I like your build man..and dont use shell..
And if you're gonna use dragon wit then try at least 3 of them and 2 solar anger and 2 pally hammer cuz the odds with 2-1-1 are just plain awful

Dernière modification par jfzero (11-11-2010 20:06:21)

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#4 11-11-2010 22:39:34

Villacqua
Voyageur

jfzero a écrit :

I like your build man..and dont use shell..
And if you're gonna use dragon wit then try at least 3 of them and 2 solar anger and 2 pally hammer cuz the odds with 2-1-1 are just plain awful

I agree with you.

To use [card]Dragon's wit[/card]/[card]Solar's Anger[/card]/[card]Paladin's Hammer[/card] only to complete the deck is a sub-optimal utilization.

#5 12-11-2010 17:03:44

SmokinHot
Campeur

I made some serious edits to the deck after a little practice.

Finish Him! and Fatality didn't work well with this deck because my characters don't die very easily, especially with my defense bumping cards. I found that Tadaa was interfering with my good draws and just made it harder to kill my opponents, so I sold it for something more useful. Tadaa in a good defensive deck is a redundancy to be honest. I didn't enjoy having 2x Love and 2x War because it just interfered with my draws too much, so I reduced it to one of each because I still consider that combo very applicable to this deck. Paladin's Hammer was next to useless for me, so I replaced it with a second Solar's Anger, which made my games work more smoothly. I added 3x Crystal Shelf for additional defense to give my opponents massive headaches in their attempts to get around my defenses. To compliment the extra defensive cards, I added The best defense... for an extra special bang. I threw in Dragon's Presence as an effective filler.

Dernière modification par SmokinHot (12-11-2010 18:38:46)

Pied de page des forums