Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-11-2010 19:13:43

joloves84
Ptit nouveau

Cards ability that should owned by priest

I have ideas, for priest cards ability, I think priest jobs isn't just to heal allies or support itself but also support allies. So I suggest it would be better if priest have cards that could increase def or attack or something else permanently more than 1 point like epic fury and sorrow that support allies. If my ideas can be realized in this game, it will make so much fun to playing priest in this game. how about your opinions guys??

Dernière modification par joloves84 (07-11-2010 19:23:15)

#2 07-11-2010 19:36:01

Spasm
Voyageur

Re : Cards ability that should owned by priest

The idea is good, however priest decks rely on solid healing to stay alive long enough to kill all characters or just outlast them. But who knows maybe they will add more support in a future update one day.

Dernière modification par Spasm (07-11-2010 19:43:02)

#3 08-11-2010 13:47:09

bleachman
Gardien

Why not post your ideas first? tongue

Also priests can do more than just buff others. They can also deal some moderate direct damage as well as become powerbombs with Paladin's Hammer. They are viable, but still mostly support/alternative characters.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 08-11-2010 13:54:32

magius
Solarian

One idea about priest. Vengeance ability... deals equal damage to the damage dealt by the opponent character:

Vengeance level 1 (Priest - Theurgy - Divine Anger): The character deals damage equals to half the damage received (rounded down) during combat. Attack = 0.

Vengeance level 2 (Priest - Theurgy - Divine Anger): The character deals damage equals to half the damage received (rounded up) during combat. Attack = 0.

Vengeance level 3 (Priest - Theurgy - Divine Anger): The character deals damage equals to the damage received during combat. Attack = 0, Defense = 0.

Dernière modification par magius (08-11-2010 13:56:18)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 08-11-2010 19:13:50

joloves84
Ptit nouveau

my ideas like this one :

card name: maximum blessing lvl 1
rarity : rare

theurgy faith

your another character gains + x defense , where x equal to the caster's spirit

permanent

card name: maximum blessing lvl 2
rarity : rare

theurgy faith

your another character gains x +1 defense , where x equal to the caster's spirit

permanent

Another one :

self barrier

theurgy destiny

select a character equip him with this card. the next time he receive a damage, half of the damage consume by the caster.

#6 08-11-2010 21:04:20

bubuniu
Voyageur

Recetly I started to play Nomads with priest in deck. To be specific, Ahlem, Orzine and Malika. I'm not that rich to buy the good ones cards, never bought feez, will not buy them soon. I like my deck even is i won with it only twice (due too lack of cards by opp. and timeout). It's just the game and i have fun playing with it.

What i want to say is that i spotted that Priests lack power. Not every Priest can play hammer (only mercenaries). They usefull cards are kinda expensive and outside Solar's Anger or Hammer or Spiritual Duel, Priests lack the necessary ofensive compared to mages (like cheap combo Pen is Mightier than sword). Compared to Mages who can get two nice usable by all spells pretty easy (just buy starter Noz Deck) they lack also possibilities to get at least one good card fast. Exaltation is EXPENSIVE AS HELL (I wish i could sell Assasination which o got from Zil Starter...). Priests need some more cards. Like permament Def boost, Support... anything! Cheap!

And please, do not start with "you have to buy feez to play this game effectively and "creator team wants to earn some money". That is not an argument. I know a game that do not have this problem. We can play it effectivly without purchasing anything. More! They allow us to get some booster for free (there is a way to get game currency while playing) and they still does not complain about their income of money from purchasing boosters.

#7 09-11-2010 02:26:25

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Depends on if you're talking about JRPG priests or WRPG priests (clerics). In general JRPG priests are wussies in cloth with staves, while WRPG priests have two-handed blunt weapons (think hammers, maces and the like) and wade into battle in heavy platemail.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#8 09-11-2010 17:49:26

bubuniu
Voyageur

I'm talking about Eredan Priests. And i was talking also about some economy of different Online Card Game. Priests here lack power. Cheap Power like mentioned combo or some support (more cards like sorow).

Pied de page des forums