Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-10-2010 04:23:42

DemonsBane
Ptit nouveau

two suggestions to increase game quality

first, the game needs sound, it's boring to just click for hours, i need some kind of interaction from the game, and of course the sounds could be turned off

second, when a character card's health goes below zero, they shouldnt be able to use magic or attack, healing balm yes, but nothing else, if it is zero, they can attack, but anything below should void any other action besides healing, that's how most other card games work, and im tired of being killed by a DEAD card

#2 06-10-2010 04:49:17

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Re : two suggestions to increase game quality

For your first suggestion it's already been asked et noted in their to-do list by the admins but I think they have other priorities before that.

For your second it won't change. It's a consequence of the way the cards are played. If it were as you ask the player with the initiative would kill his opponent and not be killed in most cases.

#3 06-10-2010 04:54:44

DemonsBane
Ptit nouveau

yes, but that is not how card games work, in just about every other one i've ever played, once the card is out, it's out, other than in some cases where a card has a special retaliation strike ability where when it goes to the discard pile it does a preset amount of damage

i strongly feel that once a card hit's -1 and below, it should only be able to heal, no attacking, and im going to continue to push this point because it is simply a matter of fair play

also i assumed sound was an objective for them, but just in case it wasnt i wanted to post it

Dernière modification par DemonsBane (06-10-2010 04:55:17)

#4 06-10-2010 05:06:50

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

It's good to let the devs know that many people want it... it makes them know it's an interesting feature and it won't be unapreciated.

And i'm against the other point you made. That would overpower Mages, as they deal damage before the attack phase, and even before the other cards are playedif they use static charge.

#5 06-10-2010 05:12:01

DemonsBane
Ptit nouveau

that is a good point, none the less i feel that post death attacks should not be in the game, or should be lessoned

say someone's life is -1, then their attack is 1 point less than it would have been befor, if it's zero then no change, get what im saying? -2 means 2 less, and so on

Dernière modification par DemonsBane (06-10-2010 05:12:35)

#6 06-10-2010 07:56:52

JarodG64
Eredanien

DemonsBane a écrit :

i strongly feel that once a card hit's -1 and below, it should only be able to heal, no attacking

You understand that basically what you're saying is that after the first 3 turns if you don't have the initiative the only thing you can do is heal your character or play defense hoping he will survive? That means that if the character is not a priest all you can do is play Healing balm or something like Retreat if you're not "fighting" a mage.

#7 06-10-2010 08:20:55

DemonsBane
Ptit nouveau

im asking that the fact that the characters health goes below one that it affects the battle befor that turn is over, im leaving how it does up to the staff, i trust their judgement, and hope they see that im being fair, we'll see what happens

#8 06-10-2010 08:59:59

JarodG64
Eredanien

DemonsBane a écrit :

im asking that the fact that the characters health goes below one that it affects the battle befor that turn is over, im leaving how it does up to the staff, i trust their judgement, and hope they see that im being fair, we'll see what happens

I don't understand how it could affect the battle before the turn is over. Except when facing a mage the damage hits are dealt at the end of the turn.

Even if it could be done Grangrel already said it: Mages will become too powerful and I think nearly the only class played as a consequence.

#9 06-10-2010 11:03:20

DemonsBane
Ptit nouveau

well i made the suggestion, they either will or wont use it, so dont worry about it, they'll do what they think is best, the best way they can, they know what they're doing

#10 06-10-2010 16:05:12

Cartel
Voyageur

Quite possibly the worst suggestion ever I might add.

#11 06-10-2010 16:34:18

Anihilate
Solarian

No one has ever hit him with RoD+ RoD if he made that suggestion, so gg

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#12 06-10-2010 17:45:54

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Sound would be nice, but what I would really like to see is a speed-up of the game animations, or, at the very least, a faster turn timer.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#13 30-10-2010 07:27:38

SMASHistheway
Campeur

YES! Speed and SOUND!! Please please please. It's good they already have it in mind but I feel sound effects should be fairly high up on their priorities.

Uh, the other suggestion. Utterly absurd.

Dernière modification par SMASHistheway (30-10-2010 07:28:01)

#14 30-10-2010 23:28:29

awollsd
Voyageur

@demonsbane   i understand where your coming from however other tcg's are quite defferent from this so cant just be generaly compaired. but if we simply look at the segments that is simular we see they prety much do work the same just in table top it happens simutaniously.

so first off uderstand in this game it is a battle between 3 teams 1 characture from each fighting at a time. now lets look at other tcg's

yugioh:  monster batteling another monster-they deal dmg to each other simutaniously the same in WoW tcg, MtG, inyuasha, and countless others......

in eredan charactures deal dmg after they are at 0 or below 0 simply because its easier to code and easier for us the players to follow. just realize they are doing the dmg just as creatures in all other tcg's do. if my pitchblack warwolf attacks your attack potition sangan (just 2 random creatures) does my warwolf not die simply because it was my turn so i had anitiative???

now you may rebute with the fact that if you use a quickplay spell or trap card to destroy or remove the creature then the creature that got destroyed that way doesnt get to deal its dmg. but you MUST know that in those other tcg's its not the creatures useing the spells/traps its the player (hence why you have life points seperate from the creatures). in this game it isnt like that it is indeed the creatures that is useing the spells. and it all happens together it is simply shown in order for us the players to be able to follow what happens more easily.

and as far as sound while it would be a nice addition i would personaly sugest FIRST making the graveyard viewable....

#15 30-10-2010 23:59:37

magius
Solarian

awollsd a écrit :

and as far as sound while it would be a nice addition i would personaly sugest FIRST making the graveyard viewable....

The graveyard is already viewable if you click on the discard pile icon...

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#16 31-10-2010 19:47:13

awollsd
Voyageur

oohh??  hhhmm i tried that and nothing happened... *feels dumb* maybe i was just lagging so assumed it didnt work. though no other part of the game was lagging at the time.

ohwell i stand corrected and sory about that.

Pied de page des forums