Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-10-2010 05:30:59

Azloki
Campeur

A place where no legendary cards

Is it possible that we can have a play ground where no legendary cards in play?

Legendary cards are too strong and many people just cannot stand a chance to win.

#2 27-10-2010 05:43:32

bleachman
Gardien

Re : A place where no legendary cards

They are just slightly stronger than some of the other cards. To be honest I beleive some of the normal characters are stronger than legendary characters.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 27-10-2010 07:27:18

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

bleachman a écrit :

They are just slightly stronger than some of the other cards.

lol lol What a laugh ! Especially when I think of Ishaïa.

Dernière modification par JarodG64 (27-10-2010 07:27:30)

#4 27-10-2010 10:26:14

bleachman
Gardien

JarodG64 a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

They are just slightly stronger than some of the other cards.

lol lol What a laugh ! Especially when I think of Ishaïa.

I mean it. Ishaia is damn powerful, indeed she is. But she is also easily whipped out. She might be strong against certain deck types, especially marauder/warriors as she nukes pretty much all of the opponents attack and defense buffs, but against certain tactics (not even uncommon ones) she is prone and can easily be killed. Solaris is a nice card to get rid of her as well as those pesky powerful spells. tongue She's good, but not reason to ban/limit/deny the use of her and other legendary cards.

Ishaia, in my opinion, is Feerik telling us to use other guilds besides Kotoba and Zil, which are the mainstream and most common decks out there. Over time we will have some other combination that will severely weaken Ishaia's gameplay, so I wouldn't call he more powerful than others, as over time she will end up at around 50k just like Yilith and Foam Giant. tongue

#5 27-10-2010 11:02:04

Azloki
Campeur

Obviously you have Ishaïa

Anyways, if you've played ***biiiiipppp*** riv**** before, you know what is gonna happen to Ishaïa and some other legendary cards

Also, I m not asking a ban on her, I just want a place we can fight but not having legendary cards.

Dernière modification par Azloki (27-10-2010 11:21:24)

#6 27-10-2010 12:41:47

bleachman
Gardien

I just beat an Ishaia with two RoDs. >_>

#7 30-10-2010 05:42:36

awollsd
Voyageur

while i agree that legendary cards can be beaten sometimes with prety simple strategies. you also HAVE to agree a player starting the game with several legendary does indeed have an advantage over his oponent that doesnt have them.

haveing a room where people could play more equal decks would indeed result in happier/more likely to stay and spend money players whlie those with the legendary still have all the places we already have to play them in...?? how would it hurt anything to make a room that restricted legendary??

(persanly i think this halloween tournement should restrict legendary. whats someone to do going up against foamy, yilith, and the hungry void)

people should have the opertunity to play with decks be as fair as possible especialy in in already restricted tournement play (thats the reason restrictions are there to put everyone on an even play field and leave the victory to be decided by deck build/play skills

#8 30-10-2010 16:22:38

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

bleachman a écrit :

I just beat an Ishaia with two RoDs. >_>

I can beat her with just an assasinate on kararine >.>

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums