Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-10-2010 11:40:08

paperbagdemon
Campeur

permanent removal

finally, something everyone wants so bad. a sunburn.

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#2 27-10-2010 21:30:41

SmokinHot
Campeur

Re : permanent removal

It's the card everyone whined about wanting. Guess what? I don't see it as something I would use. I encounter courtesan decks only on occasion and I have almost always defeated such decks before this release. If people think it's such a great card and begin stuffing it in their decks then people will think twice about using a courtesan deck, making my encounters with them rarer than they are right now. This card also looks like it would waste space in my deck. I remember trying Obesity and To Lay Bare and they just ate up deck space and interfered with my draws. This may sound like sour grapes to you, but if I really wanted this card, I could just sell a card or two out of my collection for it. If I ever decide to buy it, it will be when the price drops to something more reasonable. 14k for a target-specific action card is downright ridiculous.

#3 27-10-2010 21:32:49

Anihilate
Solarian

Alot of mage decks use permanent spells too -_-

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#4 27-10-2010 21:35:45

SmokinHot
Campeur

Are spells considered actions? No they are not.

#5 27-10-2010 22:03:47

Spasm
Voyageur

There are a other permanents out there besides court ones, desert nomads use some like [card]solar's anger[/card] and [card]under the sun[/card] which could be very handy to remove in game and at lvl 2 upgrade of this card (although im not sure) it might remove permanents placed on your own characters like [card]root[/card] and [card]magic poison[/card].

#6 27-10-2010 22:05:03

magius
Solarian

Spasm a écrit :

There are a other permanents out there besides court ones, desert nomads use some like [card]solar's anger[/card] and [card]under the sun[/card] which could be very handy to remove in game and at lvl 2 upgrade of this card (although im not sure) it might remove permanents placed on your own characters like [card]root[/card] and [card]magic poison[/card].

It is a permanent action removal which does not include spell or theurgy permanents.

Dernière modification par magius (27-10-2010 22:06:21)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#7 27-10-2010 22:08:52

SmokinHot
Campeur

Solar's Anger is a Theurgy, not an Action.

#8 27-10-2010 22:19:07

Proximus
Campeur

SmokinHot a écrit :

It's the card everyone whined about wanting. Guess what? I don't see it as something I would use. I encounter courtesan decks only on occasion and I have almost always defeated such decks before this release. If people think it's such a great card and begin stuffing it in their decks then people will think twice about using a courtesan deck, making my encounters with them rarer than they are right now. This card also looks like it would waste space in my deck. I remember trying Obesity and To Lay Bare and they just ate up deck space and interfered with my draws. This may sound like sour grapes to you, but if I really wanted this card, I could just sell a card or two out of my collection for it. If I ever decide to buy it, it will be when the price drops to something more reasonable. 14k for a target-specific action card is downright ridiculous.

The card was released today. Even useless uncommons go for 10k+ on release day.
Anyway, what you describe is called metagaming. Have a lot of decks of kind X and ppl. will play cards that are good vs. X until their opponents turn to deck Y etc.
It's a nice silver bullet, nothing special, most decks can afford to play a few metagame specific cards. I was hoping for real permanent removal and not just permanent action removal so we get a solution to Pala Hammer & Solar's Anger as well. Maybe with a drawback like having the char lose life so it doesn't outclass Smash that Iron.

#9 28-10-2010 00:35:45

paperbagdemon
Campeur

i'm not really interested with this card. i'm not a fan of situational cards except i experienced it break me a couple of time(hiyaaaa!! rain of death! rain of death!!!!! kafooom!!! wtf is that a dsh?) it's just that a lot of people are cringing for this type of counter card. this release is not so impressive, even the permanent removal was not enough to make players spend a lot for the new cards.

Dernière modification par paperbagdemon (28-10-2010 00:38:07)

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

Pied de page des forums