Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-10-2010 07:55:01

8BitAssassin
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Cincinnati, OH

New player deck assistance.

New player playing Noz. Decided to ad Eglantine to get the defense bonus and Anryena seemed like a good idea. The deck is mostly the default Noz deck fine tuned a bit to focus on defense with really heavy hits to finish off opponents.

Mostly wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where I can go from here with this theme, or would it be better to focus on better characters or something. Also wondering if combining Moria and Eglantyne is really worth it. I haven't decided yet.

Characters:
[card]Moira the Witchblade[/card] lv 2
[card]Eglantyne the Witchblade[/card] lv 2
[card]Anryena[/card] lv 2

Deck:
[card]Discretion[/card] x2
[card]Fireball[/card] x1
[card]Guardian's Benediction[/card] x1
[card]Healing Balm[/card] x1
[card]Illusory Reflection[/card] x2
[card]Lightning Bolts[/card] x1
[card]Recycle Magic[/card] x2
[card]Smoked Arrow[/card] x2
[card]Static Charge[/card] x1
[card]Than the Sword[/card] x2
[card]That's an Order[/card] x2
[card]The heart of Battle[/card] x1
[card]The Pen is Mightier...[/card] x2

[MSN] Guild Member

WARNING: The above message may contain a reality check. Hate to rain on your pity parade.

#2 26-10-2010 09:10:32

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Re : New player deck assistance.

i hate brawlers, magic attack, unleash hell, another than the sword.
i found dark light and magic attack very useful at low levels.
you should plan for your next deck, it's a pain to fight characters 2 levels higher than you even with a good deck of cards.

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

Pied de page des forums