Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-10-2010 07:10:01

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Sap Heart character lineup

I'm planning to build a Sap Heart deck and keep asking myself which characters to put in.
The two main variants floating through my head are:

1) Go straight warriors with Melissandre, Ydiane and the Claw (don't really like Bearcupine). This way i had a good physical offense and could concentrate on warrior specific cards. Downside would be that only Ydiane was able to cast the nature spells, so maybe i should drop them completely.

2) Go for a mixed team with Melissandre, Ydiane and Spiritspeaker. This way i had two chars to fling nature around and even could fit in some defensive magic with Spiritseeker. But the mixed setup could probably cause some dead cards in hand.

I have no actual decklist in mind yet, just thinking about the way the deck should feel in general. Maybe you guys could provide some thoughts to this.

#2 23-10-2010 07:21:40

JarekMace4
Ptit nouveau

Re : Sap Heart character lineup

Every one i've faced so far has been Melissa,Ydiane and SPiritspeaker

personally if i ever get the crystals im going all warriors but it seems the mixed works better

#3 23-10-2010 07:33:51

Spasm
Voyageur

Im planning to build a sap heart deck aswell. But in a few weeks (possibly a fortnight if going by how they released courts, and desert nomads) we will most likely see another huge introduction of sap heart cards, including new characters most likely, so its probbally best to wait until then im thinking, for a better combo.

PS. sorry for bad grammar/spelling im really tired today.

EDIT: not too mention that in a week or two the cards will be much cheaper.

Dernière modification par Spasm (23-10-2010 07:37:16)

#4 23-10-2010 07:40:09

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, crystals are a problem. I'll definitely wait buying the stuff, hoping for the prices to fall a bit.

My main problem with straight warrior is that they dont' really work together at all. Neither Claw nor Bearcupine can equip the bow. They got chain with completely different item types, so there's no synergy either.
Maybe i'm a bit spoiled by playing Dragon Knights, but this doesn't feel "right" to me.

On the other hand a mixed setup doesn't have this synergy eiter. And that's exactly why i have my doubts which way to go.

Pied de page des forums