Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-10-2010 17:51:16

Dantesan
Solarian

The Sap Heart clan

The legendary Sap Heart clan has joined the conflict, they wish to retrieve the ancestral land. This guild is based on the fury of it's characters that do not hesitate to attack with passion and destruction. We have Elfines, Dais and Guemelites. The Sap Hearts use Action cards and Nature Spells.

Plus ! Until Wednesday the 27th of October 2010 at 9h00 (French time) if you buy a 12 card booster pack, you will receive one extra bonus card!

PpMqMbDn.png

6SO5nx5j.png

yjKNpjHb.png

M7MOAZwQ.png

Melissandre (and her two upgrades). Rare. Character, Sap Heart, Warrior, Elfine. Spirit 1. Attack 4/7. Defense 2. Health points 13. Gain chain if you play a Dagger. Melissandre will deal an extra Attack that equals her Basic Attack score. Even turns: Attack +1.

Ydiane (and her two upgrades). Uncommon. Character, Sap Heart, Warrior, Elfine, Nature Guemelite. Spirit 1. Attack 5/7. Defense 1. Health points 13. Gain chain if you play a bow. Even Turns: Attack +1.

The Claw (and his three upgrades). Uncommon. Character, Sap Heart, Warrior, Nature Guemelite. Spirit 1. Attack 5/7. Defense 2. Health points 12. Gain chain if you play a Two handed weapon. Turns 3 and 4: Defense +1

Bearcupine (and his two upgrades). Common. Character, Sap heart, Warrior, Beast. Spirit 0. Attack 4/6. Defense 2. Health points 12. Gain chain if you play some Armor. Each time Bearcupine suffers physical damage, he will inflict 1 direct damage point to his opponent. Turns 2 and 4: Attack +1.

Spiritspeaker (and it's three upgrades). Common. Character, Sap heart, Mage, Dais. Spirit 1. Attack 2/5. Defense 1. Health Points 12. When Spiritspeaker dies, all the opposing characters suffer 1 direct damage point. Turns 2 and 4: Spirit +1..

Quick Draw. Rare. Action. Sap Heart. Warrior. At the end of this round, your character will deal an extra Attack that equals his Basic Attack score..

Magic Poison. Rare. Action. Heart Sap. Nature Spell. Mage. This card is equipped on the opposing character. The opposing character suffers 5 magic damage at the end of each round (lasts 3 rounds).

Elfine Bow. (and it's upgrade). Uncommon. Item, Two Handed, Bow. Sap Heart, Elfine, Warrior. The damage points dealt by your character are dispersed amongst all the opposing characters at the end of the fight. Activates immediately.

Root. Uncommon. Nature Spell. Sap Heart. Mage. Permanent. This card is equipped on the opposing character. The opposing character can no longer chain cards.

Amber Sword. Common. Item, One Handed weapon. Attack +2 for every dead Sap Heart character, the moment this card is activated. Activates immediately..

Scouting the Area. (and it's upgrade). Common. Action. Sap Heart. Defense +2.

The Parting of the Ways. Common. Action. Sap Heart. Attack +2 or health points +2.

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online Trading Card Game.
Find this also on Facebook Facebook ! --

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 20-10-2010 17:54:08

bleachman
Gardien

Re : The Sap Heart clan

:d

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 20-10-2010 17:59:23

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Now add the trophies for killing all the new clans, like Desert nomads and greenies.

#4 20-10-2010 17:59:32

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I need moar cards! big_smile

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#5 21-10-2010 08:00:25

Simonrmoon
Ptit nouveau

as for Desert Nomads, seems to me these new characters and cards are too strong before the older clans... Extra attack?? Permanent cards on the opposite characters?! Come on... that's overpowered. Maybe they're useful to fight against high-level player, with all-three pc at max level... but for the newcomers with basic-deck or only one other characters buyed, they're impossible to fight.

#6 21-10-2010 08:14:33

bleachman
Gardien

Simonrmoon a écrit :

as for Desert Nomads, seems to me these new characters and cards are too strong before the older clans... Extra attack?? Permanent cards on the opposite characters?! Come on... that's overpowered. Maybe they're useful to fight against high-level player, with all-three pc at max level... but for the newcomers with basic-deck or only one other characters buyed, they're impossible to fight.

They are warriors as any other. Get a good defense going or abolish them with spells. They definately aren't OPed...

#7 21-10-2010 11:32:53

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

bleachman a écrit :

They are warriors as any other. Get a good defense going or abolish them with spells. They definately aren't OPed...

And what if i play with Desert Nomad Priests? tongue
Anyway i think that Sap Heart will have a strong impact but after a little bit of tuning by the other decks/players they will be controlled very well.Otherwise we have to wait a week for new cards.

#8 21-10-2010 11:59:21

bleachman
Gardien

Squarta a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

And what if i play with Desert Nomad Priests? tongue
Anyway i think that Sap Heart will have a strong impact but after a little bit of tuning by the other decks/players they will be controlled very well.Otherwise we have to wait a week for new cards.

What if I play a warrior deck and face mages? What if I play mages and face marauders? Every deck has a weakness, just because there is a deck type that can defeat yours does not mean it is OP.

#9 21-10-2010 13:20:19

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

bleachman a écrit :

What if I play a warrior deck and face mages? What if I play mages and face marauders? Every deck has a weakness, just because there is a deck type that can defeat yours does not mean it is OP.

Eheh you are right obviously,i was only provocating,not whining wink
The problem is that until now i lose against almost all kind of decks.Mages are my victims but at my level (8) I face them with a ratio of 1:20.

Anyway the game is developing in a way really interesting with a rock-scissor-paper system but with a lot of variables and much more fun!

#10 21-10-2010 15:30:50

IvoVanDyk
Invité

I love the new green people XD and all the twists!!! I wanted a corutesan deck but now I want a love-mother-nature-people`s deck!!!! Really awesome and never get boring XD

#11 22-10-2010 01:10:09

redbrigade
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Australia

As for the bonus card in the booster packs - is it supposed to be the exact same card each time??

#12 22-10-2010 02:09:50

bleachman
Gardien

redbrigade a écrit :

As for the bonus card in the booster packs - is it supposed to be the exact same card each time??

Yes. It is a special promotion during the next couple days. You receive one of those cards every time you buy a 12 card pack. smile

#13 22-10-2010 20:33:28

JarekMace4
Ptit nouveau

sucks i cant afford ot make this deck i have such a good idea going through my head lol.

#14 22-10-2010 22:54:17

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Scouting the area lv 2 is Helloween themed, prophet is dead big_smile

Pied de page des forums