Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-10-2010 00:52:40

SmokinHot
Campeur

My Problem With the Game

I have major problems with the game. One of those problems is training cards to level up. It is redundant, it is boring, and it costs you games you could have won with a better deck. I spent money on this game and my deck ended up hardly being better than most players I came across. I spent hours leveling up characters, thrusting me forward through my own levels so that I am now up there with players who have hundreds of thousands of crystals at their disposal to make whatever deck they feel like making.

My other problem? I was considering buying more Fee'z, but what's the point when I am not even guaranteed anything that is worth my dollars? I may as well be wasting it on instant win lottery tickets! With other games, when you pay money, you know what you are getting and you get it! That's not the case with this game. You give it a twenty dollar bill and it dispenses crap.

#2 22-10-2010 01:07:16

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Re : My Problem With the Game

What is your current deck?

There are many decks that don't require you to level your characters any higher than level 3. And getting your characters to level 3 is far from hard.

#3 22-10-2010 01:17:59

paperbagdemon
Campeur

everyone suffers as you are.
tis fairplay =P

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#4 22-10-2010 01:29:20

SmokinHot
Campeur

I don't have a current deck, I am or was trying to make an effective Zil/Marauder deck. I have some good action cards for it and one fully leveled Telendar.

Possible deck materials

Assassination
Time to Die
Dark Stone Heart
Finish Him!
Fatality
Ambush x3
Armed and ready x3
It is Time x3
Obesity x3
Weapon Dance x3

#5 22-10-2010 01:47:54

paperbagdemon
Campeur

SmokinHot a écrit :

I don't have a current deck, I am or was trying to make an effective Zil/Marauder deck. I have some good action cards for it and one fully leveled Telendar.

Possible deck materials

Assassination
Time to Die
Dark Stone Heart
Finish Him!
Fatality
Ambush x3
Armed and ready x3
It is Time x3
Obesity x3
Weapon Dance x3

sounds like a nice deck. and the fuss?

#6 22-10-2010 01:50:01

SmokinHot
Campeur

Getting the right characters for it is HARD.

#7 22-10-2010 01:58:58

paperbagdemon
Campeur

well you've got to pull a lot of effort for any kind of game anyway. even a sort of hello kitty game would require you to drop an ounce of hard work. you just need to stomach in a few (stupendously many) losses. takes time to figure the game dynamics. me, i haven't spent a dime on this game so far.

#8 22-10-2010 02:10:45

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

First of all, the Zil Marauder deck takes the most time AND effort to get to its highest levels. The Shadow and Abomination need a lot of experience.

It is hard but that is the way it is. If you think it is much for you then just sell your cards and go for something else. There are many decks which don't require so much effort.

By the way, you shouldn't use 3x It is time nor 3x Obesity.
The effect of "It is time" in matches is too low, there are better cards to use. Also, obesity doesn't counter equipment, theurgy or spells. Using 3 of them is too much if you don't have, at least, good attack cards to help you.

My suggestion is to use 3x A Warrior's Fury ( to replace the "It is time"),
and 2x Scroll of Immobility OR 1x Scroll of Immobility and 1x To lay bare ( to replace 2x Obesity ).

Also, you could look at the combo : "All is fair in love..." and "...and war,"

Dernière modification par Seraph (22-10-2010 02:11:43)

#9 22-10-2010 02:18:01

Anihilate
Solarian

Seraph a écrit :

First of all, the Zil Marauder deck takes the most time AND effort to get to its highest levels. The Shadow and Abomination need a lot of experience.

It is hard but that is the way it is. If you think it is much for you then just sell your cards and go for something else. There are many decks which don't require so much effort.

By the way, you shouldn't use 3x It is time nor 3x Obesity.
The effect of "It is time" in matches is too low, there are better cards to use. Also, obesity doesn't counter equipment, theurgy or spells. Using 3 of them is too much if you don't have, at least, good attack cards to help you.

My suggestion is to use 3x A Warrior's Fury ( to replace the "It is time"),
and 2x Scroll of Immobility OR 1x Scroll of Immobility and 1x To lay bare ( to replace 2x Obesity ).

Also, you could look at the combo : "All is fair in love..." and "...and war,"

Well, if he decides to endure and make [card]The Shadow[/card] and [card]Abomination[/card], "It is time" could be marked back to 2 considering those characters have GREAT order bonuses,and because A-Bomb and the Shadow share the same orders, cut obesity down to 1 and put the 3 "A warrior's fury in".

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#10 22-10-2010 02:34:04

SmokinHot
Campeur

Is Abomination and the Shadow even worth it?

#11 22-10-2010 04:46:52

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

best zils characters??? i think they are...

#12 22-10-2010 13:09:54

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

untill a month or so ago they were the only way to be at the top of ELO. Once the new trackers came out it started becoming more balanced with new cards, but they are still pretty powerful.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#13 22-10-2010 14:06:56

bleachman
Gardien

Zil marauders are still unique amongst the many decks out there. No other deck has such ridiculously high damage potential, collowed by a fourth turn DM3.

Wait, I stand corrected, Noz mages do. tongue

Msn....

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#14 23-10-2010 01:25:38

SmokinHot
Campeur

Alright, I sold some of my cards to replace them and I think I now have a good action/item set up for making Abomination and The Shadow.

A Warrior's Fury x3
Ambush x3
Armed and Ready x3
Weapon Dance x3
All is fair in love...
...And war
Time to Die
Assassination
Dark Stone Heart
Finish Him!
Fatality
It is Time (for a deck full of single-class marauders) or Oh, I'm Good! (for a Zil deck with at least one warrior class)

#15 23-10-2010 01:34:38

Anihilate
Solarian

Sounds better. Just remember to use O!IG to make a larkload of items into weights.

#16 23-10-2010 01:55:25

blackdrain
Habitant de Guem

Hey man, Im a Zil Marauder player so maybe I can help u out a bit too wink

I also spend some bugs well I gues there is no other way with Zil *g*

my main deck as it is right now goes with [card]Telendar[/card], [card]Selene[/card] and [card]Bloodsword[/card] all at lev 3 and besides Telendar  very cheap smile. It will take some time untill I reach Abomination ^^
What u can use next to cheap pimp it is 2x [card]dark light[/card] to play it with Selene, its really some bad ass card (especially 4 the price)  *g* why? well as a shadow spell Selene is able to use it, with her high power of 8/11 +Telendar she is a serious troublemaker, if u manage to pull her out in round 3 even worse wink so lets see:
its round 3 u had 1st turn and toke Bloodsword, your enemy wanted to avoid the +2 for Telendar so toke him to second round and now u go with Selene + dark light. Your starting dmg is 10/13 without even 1 item! After u played it u lean back and start calculation. the enemys hitpoint + defence + the cards he played, now u know how much dmg u need to kill, u can sacrifice all cards for 15/18. Ok u might loose some good cards but if it gets u a sure kill he will loose a character! If u can´t kill only throw everything in that is not major for the next round... u will find only a few cards in your deck u can´t throw in his face! Time to die and Assassination (as long as u only have 1) 4 example.

Then take the advice for all if fair in love and war thats some cheap pimping too (time to die works great with [card]all is fair in love...[/card] too)

oh and the collector that does 1-3 dmg to all characters (cause u will see a lot enemy characters with 1-3 Hitpoints in round 3-6, more than your own wink )

oh and one more thing, these are all hints 4 what u can do not what u must do! Find your own unique (more or less) style! And now go and kill things, thats what u r meant to do! And sry 4 all the spelling errors it isn´t my native language after all and its in the midle of the night here wink

[MSN] A-bomb gonna rock your world wink

#17 23-10-2010 01:57:51

SmokinHot
Campeur

Actually, I planned on using OIG! to somewhat reduce the chance factor in my game and make the use of War and Love a lot easier. How would it have any effect on items except to reduce modified maximum attack and increase modified minimum attack? How would that do me good?

Dernière modification par SmokinHot (23-10-2010 01:59:47)

#18 23-10-2010 02:39:57

Anihilate
Solarian

O!IG, will disable the bonuses of all items that add attack currently in game.  With O!IG after Telendar's effect reactivates. Abomination 12/12, The Shadow 10/10, and Telendar 9/9.

#19 23-10-2010 03:26:42

steven_allen
Solarian

Yeah, Oh! I'm Good is mostly an anti Kotoba card.  It negates any items equipped at the time its played.

Disruptor!

#20 25-10-2010 14:06:36

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Just so everyone knows...Oh I'm Good! is now fixed to not ignore items.  I played it in a chain after Bestial, and I still got my bonuses from Bestial.  Plus, it did not eliminate bonuses from my Kotoba opponent's items.

(yes, I chained it after bestial as a test)

#21 25-10-2010 16:40:51

Strashoy
Guémélite

Yes... I'm check it in ELO Room versus Kotoba Deck ¬¬. I lose because that.

#22 27-10-2010 21:22:43

SmokinHot
Campeur

I kind of figured that out myself the first time I tried playing it tongue

Dernière modification par SmokinHot (27-10-2010 21:22:52)

Pied de page des forums