Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-10-2010 17:23:35

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Heart of Sap

Oh my....
A huge release of a new guild.
I got impressed.

I would like to comment about a few cards.

Let me begin with the Nature Spells:

Magic Poison and Root.

With Root you can null the possibility of Rain of Death + Rain of Death, Time to Die + Assassination, Finish Him + Fatality, and many other things....
There is still no permanent removal!

Did I understand what Magic Poison do correctly?
Is that a 15 damage potential card?!

Keep in mind the game already features Nature Guemelites like Foam Giant, Abomination, Mashtok, Cigue.....

Character Cards:

Melissandre at level 3 has Spirit 1, Attack 6/9, Defense 3 , and 15 Health Points. It would be a tough character with a low attack if it wasn't for her amazing innate ability : "Melissandre will deal an extra attack that equals her basic attack score". All is fair in love and war! A DOUBLE BASH OF 12 ATTACK ( A total of 24 damage reduced twice by the opponent's defense )!

Ydiane at level 3 has Spirit 1, Attack 5/9 , Defense 2 and 14 health points. It has the same innate ability as Melissandre : "Ydiane will deal an extra attack that equals her basic attack score". The other plus is the fact she is a nature guemelite.

I am quite scared if these cards' abilities really work as they seem to ( from reading the card description )....

Item Card:

The Elfine Bow allows AoE physical damage.

Dernière modification par Seraph (20-10-2010 17:55:09)

#2 20-10-2010 18:37:03

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Re : Heart of Sap

the double attack is just insane =/

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#3 20-10-2010 18:51:28

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

magic poison is only that scary if u have no spirit because it is magic damage

#4 20-10-2010 21:34:59

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

magic poison is anti kotoba...thats what its meant to be for i think

#5 21-10-2010 00:14:45

jfzero
Campeur

Wow those heroes are expensive as hell.....  i wanted to build one but...now im not  so sure, they beat down scene looks awesome tho...chaining daggers and dealing double dmg...insane

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#6 21-10-2010 00:23:20

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

OMG they cant oneshot everything...I'm a bit scared...
Lucky me that their prices are huge still and it's hard to encounter them in lvl 8-11.But so not much lucky are the high levels!
I cannot think about some good counters for these Monsters.Maybe debuffs on attack is the right answer (manipulation?Well,I don't play a courtesan deck tongue) or else building a huge defence (i play desert nomads in these days,with 0 defence each character tongue).

Nice exit though!

#7 21-10-2010 00:55:00

steven_allen
Solarian

It's going to be interesting, but I'm sure the counter strategy will emerge soon enough.  As for the cards being super pricey, this happens any time a new group of cards is released.  Wait around a week or so and the prices will start to drop.

Disruptor!

#8 21-10-2010 04:42:57

bleachman
Gardien

steven_allen a écrit :

It's going to be interesting, but I'm sure the counter strategy will emerge soon enough.  As for the cards being super pricey, this happens any time a new group of cards is released.  Wait around a week or so and the prices will start to drop.

Action Counter, Item destruction, Attack Rape. There you go. smile

They have the same issues as any attack based guild.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#9 21-10-2010 06:01:53

Eltee R
Voyageur

I think the double attack was designed for the nomads...  they had no true enemy until now

#10 21-10-2010 08:50:48

Spasm
Voyageur

From what I have seen so far the double attack and [card]Elfine Bow[/card] arent that great, handy at times but definetly not OP. [card]Root [/card] and [card]Magic Poison[/card] are very cool though. Also I dont think [card]amber sword[/card] works properly either doesnt seem to activate immediatley. But in all I really like the look of this guild might build a deck when the card prices lower a bit and the other batch comes out.

Pied de page des forums