Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-10-2010 15:30:48

Dantesan
Solarian

Dark has joined the Zil!

People that are lost are more than welcome to stay. Stay with us as long as you wish, Dark, I am sure your...talents will be appreciated. We can learn from you and we will protect you from the Trackmages if needs be..

Zil warriors rejoice , a new character is joining your ranks!: Dark, an ex Trackmage Apprentice.

lrFVxjVZ.png

kDY45hqP.png

QxonispV.png

Dark (and her three upgrades). Uncommon. Character, Zil Warriors, Marauder, The Pack, Human. Spirit 1. Attack 5/8. Defense 2. Health points 12. Attack +1 against mages. Turns 1 and 4: Defense +1.

Dancing with Volk. Rare. Action. Zil Warriors, The Pack. Basic Attack = 0. Your character gains Health Points +X, where X equals the number of Basic Attack points lost by the effect of this card..

Blood ties. Uncommon. Action. Zil Warriors, The Pack. Attack +3. All your characters lose 1 Heath point.

Backstab Common. Action. Zil Warriors, The Pack. Opposing Defense = 0. Your character's Attack is divided by 2 (rounded up)..

Heads or Tails. Common. Action. Zil Warriors, The Pack. Attack -4 or Attack +4.

Have a great time !
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 13-10-2010 16:49:38

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Dark has joined the Zil!

I'm guessing "The Pack" cards prices will be sky rocketing this week, much like how the the dragon knights equipment stayed stayed up(I bought saw a draconian sword in the market cost 3k crystal before the new cards dragon knights came, now I can't afford it's new price).

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 13-10-2010 16:59:13

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

So Trackmage is not single individual, but organization?

#4 13-10-2010 17:12:34

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Dances with Volk and Blood Ties are pretty amazing cards.
Dark is another interesting card, but it has no chain to Bestial.
Head or Tails is big gamble.

A really nice pack of cards if i may say so. smile

I just wonder about Backstab...
The scroll of immobility may still be a better choice.

#5 13-10-2010 18:01:18

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Seraph a écrit :

BloodSword couldn't chain bestial either so i always just play "fly off the handle" and chain to "Bestial". And at first I thought that "Heads or Tails" was a big gamble but
I think that with Fenrath's ability to The Pack, its not that much of a loss. For instance BloodSword with bestial chained is 15/15 attack. -4 although never a good thing still leaves you with 11/11.

I'm gonna have to agree though, it is a very nice pack of cards.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#6 13-10-2010 18:04:22

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

Erezil a écrit :
Seraph a écrit :

BloodSword couldn't chain bestial either so i always just play "fly off the handle" and chain to "Bestial". And at first I thought that "Heads or Tails" was a big gamble but
I think that with Fenrath's ability to The Pack, its not that much of a loss. For instance BloodSword with bestial chained is 15/15 attack. -4 although never a good thing still leaves you with 11/11.

Reading the flavor text on the card, i thought it was a translation error and the card actually did +4 att or -4 att to the opponent...

#7 13-10-2010 18:10:43

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Gangrel a écrit :
Erezil a écrit :
Seraph a écrit :

Reading the flavor text on the card, i thought it was a translation error and the card actually did +4 att or -4 att to the opponent...

Do you mean in the sense of -4 for theirs (heads... you lose) OR +4 for your char (tails...i win)? that would actually make it a pretty awesome card! Can anyone provide any type of clarification on this card?

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#8 13-10-2010 18:23:23

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

If you are going to use Head or Tails you have to ask yourself : "Is it worth to use a card that may give -4 attack or +4 attack to my character instead of a card that always gives +2 attack?"

Just like Erezil said, the pack is known to reach really big attack scores.But unlike him, I think that is more of a reason to wonder if it is worth the shot to increase their attack even further for god knows what reason with the risk of lowering by 4 your damage score in the end.

About Dark: It is a great card against mages, but I haven't seen many mage decks lately. It would surely be used a lot if more mage decks started appearing.

#9 13-10-2010 18:54:03

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Its a pack card vs mages, and pack had none of these before. Shadow is better, but you need hell lot of time and effort to get her to lv 5 (not mentioning dark stone heart and maxed apostle)

#10 13-10-2010 20:47:06

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

At this exact moment, Head or Tails' lowest price on the market is 3.800 crystals!
I wonder if anyone is actually buying it for this price smile

After 1 or 2 weeks it should be set to less than 500 crystals tongue

#11 13-10-2010 20:56:57

Anihilate
Solarian

Politikas a écrit :

So Trackmage is not single individual, but organization?

Would explain why the second and last upgrades are of a different Gender, depicted weapon specialization,and class hater.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#12 13-10-2010 21:19:06

Martenus
Campeur

i dont think any of the new pack Cards is really good. All of tham are big gamble Cards with a 50% chance to just fail. i dont like such Cards there is allready enoung Luck in this game and those cards Replace Skill with Luck.

#13 14-10-2010 00:44:23

Spasm
Voyageur

Martenus a écrit :

i dont think any of the new pack Cards is really good. All of tham are big gamble Cards with a 50% chance to just fail. i dont like such Cards there is allready enoung Luck in this game and those cards Replace Skill with Luck.

Theres only 1 luck card, the rest are all useful especially dances with volk. I really like this bunch of cards makes playing with a pack deck even more interesting, Great job Eredan staff! the only problem is fitting Dark into a pack deck which seems alot better off with just the original 3 at the moment.

Edit: saw fully upgraded [card]Dark[/card] anyone else thats seen it think its a bit... wierd. maybe its just me

Dernière modification par Spasm (14-10-2010 04:04:57)

#14 14-10-2010 08:01:01

Martenus
Campeur

Dance with the Volk is also Luck maybe you roll 0 to what ever your char has . 1 more attack  for 3 life is good ? the Dark is nice but not strong in level 4  and also not needed for the Pack Deck.

#15 14-10-2010 13:27:08

IvoVanDyk
Invité

Personaly I got disapoint when I see Dark at lvl 4...the pic is great but she doesnt have great habilities or stats, other cards at lvl 4 ar great (such asajiro, gyakusha, etc) but she`s only mind 2 ,power 6/10 , defense 3, and health 13...almost like the green reptil in lvl 2...so I`ll not waste my time lvling dark...one question...she is the same traquemage who almost kill joane in the background story? or she is the one who fight with amaya and tsuro?

#16 18-10-2010 15:22:55

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Does a properly translated lore of eredan exist somewhere? The whole story gets really messed up when i use a web translator.... I really want to follow the story of this.

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#17 18-10-2010 15:32:46

Dantesan
Solarian

Does a properly translated lore of eredan exist somewhere? The whole story gets really messed up when i use a web translator.... I really want to follow the story of this.

There is a brief history on the wiki plus "an individual scene" for each Nation. But it isn't regularly updated because of the time factor.

You can check it out here:

http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=US:Universe

Click on the nations for a bit of back story

#18 18-10-2010 15:52:38

IvoVanDyk
Invité

No, it doesnt even exist...so we have to use a translator and imagine the resto XD

#19 18-10-2010 21:03:59

Dantesan
Solarian

what do you mean by it doesn't exist exactly?

Doesn't the link work?

#20 19-10-2010 13:13:37

IvoVanDyk
Invité

Sorry the reply was send before the post of the other link...I mean doesnt exist a good traslation of the french history...so for now we have to read it in a very bad way

#21 19-10-2010 13:25:26

Dantesan
Solarian

AH I see, do you mean this history?: http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=FR:Univers:ITCG

If so, you are correct, there is no translation right now for the link above but as you can see it's a BIG job!

The time factor is our enemy unfortunately.

I'll try and see what I can do.

#22 19-10-2010 19:44:17

SmokinHot
Campeur

I clicked on the link and Google Translate did a decent job of...well...translating it into English. Google ftw! Someone could easily go in and fix the grammar that artificial translators can't detect.

Dernière modification par SmokinHot (19-10-2010 19:55:25)

#23 20-10-2010 12:06:52

bleachman
Gardien

dantesan a écrit :

AH I see, do you mean this history?: http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=FR:Univers:ITCG

If so, you are correct, there is no translation right now for the link above but as you can see it's a BIG job!

The time factor is our enemy unfortunately.

I'll try and see what I can do.

Wow awesome! I didn't even know this existed! I can udnerstand that translating that would be pretty difficult as it gets longer and longer as it goes on. I hope you guys do eventually get to it, would be really awesome! Or in the future maybe add chapters directly in English as well so then you wouldn't have to accumilate it and could work off past articles over time.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#24 20-10-2010 13:54:43

IvoVanDyk
Invité

I readed all the chapters and the background history is very good, in fact u understand the trophy cards ilustrations and is awesome to hear about cards like lylith (or something like that) and the girl with the doll. There are people who can help u guys with the translation, I can help a bit with the spanish translate couse Im argentinian (and that explain my bad english). So if u need help Im here wink

Pied de page des forums