Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-10-2010 11:21:13

paperbagdemon
Campeur

Zomg Wtf??!!

Let's share our OMG?!?! WTF?!? moments here on eredan.
I'll start, it was my witchblade deck against a zil marauder(dark,telendar,bloodsword).

My enemy had the initiative and picked moira at turn 1 so i was reaaaallllyyy confident that i moira will survive and I can one turn kill a character at turn 3 with anryena.

moira was murdered by telendar....
I was too shocked and too busy thinking how to survive the remaining  rounds with one of the witchblade dead to remember anything else.

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#2 19-10-2010 04:14:56

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : Zomg Wtf??!!

Telendar is a face eater when he activates his order. Try not to cry when he flails his piece around -_-

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#3 19-10-2010 04:34:33

SmokinHot
Campeur

I laughed when I read this thread. Telendar is the current star of my deck and I love how he's featured in the art of Finish Him and Fatality, a favored combo in my deck.

#4 20-10-2010 02:13:42

Anihilate
Solarian

SmokinHot a écrit :

I laughed when I read this thread. Telendar is the current star of my deck and I love how he's featured in the art of Finish Him and Fatality, a favored combo in my deck.

Who killed prophet?!!? [card]Telendar[/card] THIS GUY!

#5 20-10-2010 04:10:51

paperbagdemon
Campeur

telendar was wearing a dark stone heart it was'nt fair T_T

#6 20-10-2010 05:28:05

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

DSH + no freeze = Zil deck wins...
I've beaten a lvl 18 Noz deck with The shadow lvl 4 just because of that

#7 20-10-2010 09:43:07

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Dark stone heart, meet "than the sword" and be gone.

#8 20-10-2010 10:51:56

bleachman
Gardien

Telendar is a weak character that has a strong punch. Mostly he doesn't survive round 1, as he is as squishy as a low level mage.

A suggestion to help you cope better with these traumatic events:  tongue

-Tadaa! You're a Bunny!
Reduces his attack by 5 and ups his defense by 2. This might keep him alive but it will keep you alive as well.

-Obesity
Ignores the next action card played by your opponent. Nothing beats a TTD + Ass² combo in which Assassination is ignored.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#9 20-10-2010 11:26:18

paperbagdemon
Campeur

yeah telendar is really squishy and really not comparable to the other zil monstrosities but most often than not he brings down a character with him when he dies. witchblades won't definitely benefit from obesity and i prefer i hate brawlers that i can chain with arcanium or fireballs than tadaa!. i do remember having drawn an i hate brawlers but i did not use cause i'm pretty confident moira will survive. god i hate time to die + assasination.

#10 20-10-2010 11:36:42

bleachman
Gardien

Once you advance in the game you will outgrow Witchblades as they actually aren't that great. lol

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#11 20-10-2010 11:46:59

paperbagdemon
Campeur

I know they just refuse to be effective at levels higher than 2. i do manage to put down decks with abominations and lvl4 gaky,iro,asajiro provided they have really really crappy cards. i'm leveling my mages at the moment and working on my crystalomancer trophy so i can get erevent i don't wan't to pay for the one on the store since it will be useless to have 2 of him. it is sooo exhausting to get characters to level 4. i can't imagine how hard it is to level abominations and shadows.

#12 20-10-2010 18:29:17

Anihilate
Solarian

paperbagdemon a écrit :

I know they just refuse to be effective at levels higher than 2. i do manage to put down decks with abominations and lvl4 gaky,iro,asajiro provided they have really really crappy cards. i'm leveling my mages at the moment and working on my crystalomancer trophy so i can get erevent i don't wan't to pay for the one on the store since it will be useless to have 2 of him. it is sooo exhausting to get characters to level 4. i can't imagine how hard it is to level abominations and shadows.

It's been two weeks, so far I've got Mashtok lv4, cigue level 3, selene lvl3,silene lv1,dhs at max exp and no watchmaker...It is HORRIBLY TIME CONSUMING.(but then again I'm making another one to sell at the same time XD)

Pied de page des forums