Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-09-2010 07:24:33

herlindo
Ptit nouveau

Dragon Knight Deck

I was working on a WitchBlade deck, but I found out that they cap at 2. Switched to a Dragon Knight deck. My question is, what mage should I use for a deck like this. Also, can someone give me some advice on a good Dragon Knight deck?

#2 29-09-2010 07:40:22

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Dragon Knight Deck

I'm trying to make one too, I found a post of a dragon knight deck, trying to make a similar one here's the link:  http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=8141

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 29-09-2010 10:39:11

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

I had Bomzar Lvl 3 in mind because of the following reasons:

1.) He's a golem, meaning he can equip the third Draconian Sword (more pumps for Valentin and Zahal) although he gains no benefits whatsoever unless you are willing to run Awakening of the Dragon, which again he can use because of his Golem racial ability.

2.) He is a Mage/Warrior, which means he gains +1 Defense from Zahal, and he can cast the draconic spells which are likely in your deck. Heck you can even try running one copy of Lightning Bolts level 3 for the hell of it. cool

3.) He looks awesome big_smile

At the moment though I am experimenting with Kounok and the Dragon's Wit / Paladin Hammer combo. It's nice when it works but Kounok is a real hole when it doesn't come up early. IMO, the best option really is Bomzar.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#4 29-09-2010 19:15:28

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Kounok lvl 3 has a buff for the dragon knights, anyways speaking of bomzar I love playing him for scroll of frailty/ self confidence combo. Which can turn an enemy's attack to 2/2 if your opponent didn't add +attack cards:D.

Or you can add the new cards for dragon knights, Kounok the Prophet looks cool big_smile

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (29-09-2010 19:42:11)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 29-09-2010 22:15:36

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

KOunok the prophet and some of the new cards are making the Dragon knights pretty spectacular looking IMO

If the prices hadnt jumped 200-300% on knight cards I might try to form a deck...heck I still might tongue

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#6 30-09-2010 00:12:41

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Good thing I was investing in the Dragon Knights when the Draconian Sword slipped down to around 6000+ crystals, I already have three copies of mine. big_smile

Forget Bomzar now that Kounok the Prophet is here. He looks like the perfect third character in the deck. The only thing that makes me sad is that nobody benefits from Zahal's ability. Can't have them all I guess roll

The old Kounok had several problems, namely not being able to equip the Draconian Sword, and being a marauder conflicts with some actions that you might want in your deck.

The new list would probably look something like this:

Kounok the Prophet
Zahal
Valentin

3 Draconian Sword
3 Dragon Armor

3 The Pen Is Mightier
3 Than The Sword
3 Magic Attack
1 The Last Action

1 The Best Defense
1 Finish Him!
1 Fatality
1 Scheme

The 4-action Scheme package could consist of any three unique actions plus Scheme, this is just my personal preference.

#7 30-09-2010 00:28:24

Rathedan
Nehantiste

[card]Draconian Sword[/card]

Look closely, they got rid of the class requirement big_smile

Old Kournok can equip it, which is beneficial for leveling

In lvl 1's I'm finding it had to use pen/sword combo - Trackers and Mages really mess it up....not sure how effective it'll be at lvl 3 & 4

Beyond that I don't see alot of anti-magic in the deck. Full mage decks and double RoD will destroy.

I'd suggest at least one less pen/sword combo if you're set on that route. Take in some anti-mage cards - either scroll of insanity, deflection, or magic shield come to mind intiailly.

Theres also [card]Dragon's Wit[/card] that can come in very versatile...not sure what it can be coupled with for max effectiveness yet though....I've seen paladins hammers, Solars mights, coulpe other cards in DK decks so far that make it interesting....

-Lonak

#8 01-10-2010 01:04:07

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Draconian Sword errata'd? That's nice to hear. At least I can use Kounok more efficiently now. I'm also getting the feeling that I might need Kounok at lvl 3 to fuse with the Kounok prophet version so I'm gonna be leveling him now haha.

Problem with Dragon's Wit combos is that it's unique although it doesn't say on the card. but that's as far as I know, it might have changed but I don't want to have to spend 500+ crystals to find out haha!

I haven't had too much problems with mage decks, the DK deck has quite a bit of healing in it although the pen/swords aren't doing what they normally do. You can easily replace it with the Love/War combo since the DKs have a small damage range. The only standard cards in the DK deck I see are the swords/armor and 3 magic attack, everything else is fair game.

#9 01-10-2010 09:13:44

Martenus
Campeur

I read in many Threads about RoD and thats Dangerous ? Whats that ?

#10 02-10-2010 03:02:50

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Sadly, Draconian Sword still cannot be equipped on Kounok due to it having the Dragon Knight restriction. On the plus side, Dragon's Wit seems to be allowed as a three-of now. Paladin Hammer happiness ensues.

@Martenus: Double RoD = Two Rain of Deaths cast by a mage. It isn't pretty. mad

How's everyone's DK decks going? Mine is slowly leveling. Still don't have a watchmaker. sad

#11 03-10-2010 06:15:03

Rathedan
Nehantiste

I see no DK restriction on the sword, unless it got lost on translation hmm

-Lonak

#12 03-10-2010 07:22:12

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

It says "Item - One Handed Weapon - Dragon Knight" right on the card.

#13 08-10-2010 00:54:02

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

On topic: That new "Revelation" trophy card seems like a nice fit with the Scheme package.

Scheme
The Best Defense
Revelation
Reborn

or something to that effect.

#14 08-10-2010 11:05:26

Mahothecat
Voyageur

pekpekkypek a écrit :

Good thing I was investing in the Dragon Knights when the Draconian Sword slipped down to around 6000+ crystals, I already have three copies of mine. big_smile

Forget Bomzar now that Kounok the Prophet is here. He looks like the perfect third character in the deck. The only thing that makes me sad is that nobody benefits from Zahal's ability. Can't have them all I guess roll

The old Kounok had several problems, namely not being able to equip the Draconian Sword, and being a marauder conflicts with some actions that you might want in your deck.

The new list would probably look something like this:

Kounok the Prophet
Zahal
Valentin

3 Draconian Sword
3 Dragon Armor

3 The Pen Is Mightier
3 Than The Sword
3 Magic Attack
1 The Last Action

1 The Best Defense
1 Finish Him!
1 Fatality
1 Scheme

The 4-action Scheme package could consist of any three unique actions plus Scheme, this is just my personal preference.

Or, if you're not able to get those event cards (though it's useful), you could always make up a combination of your own - like mine, for example =P

600 exp on kounok the prophet to have a complete deck @_@ anyone care to do some evo?

#15 08-10-2010 14:01:38

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

^^^ at least you already have your Kounok the Prophet. I still haven't got mine haha! tongue

I've been thinking about playing a copy of that new +6 attack pump for Dragon Knights (the name escapes me), the one where you discard all the items and get a +6 pump, as a one-of and a last resort. It might prove to be pretty effective.

Pied de page des forums