Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-09-2010 06:03:17

OhCheezos
Ptit nouveau

Some other newie questions...

Hi, i have some questions, pls if u know the answers i'll apreciate it.
1) I won the card called: The Ball, in the description it says this: All charters in play gain X Heal Points, where X equals the number of guilds that feature in the game.
Firs thig i don't know if by "all charters" it's meaning mine only or both player charters... And also I don't know the other part, i played it 2 times once with a Mersenarie, and another time with a Kotoba, in my  3 chart's i have 2 Kotobas an a Mersenarie... well i used this card and didn't happen anything... so how does it work, it's a collector card, i look into the collector cards faq's and it wasn't there this card...
2) Foil cards, in foil cards faq it says them are more powerful, but in wich way? cos i saw them and have the same stats than normal ones... in faq also says "Each time you get a card, there's a chance for it to be a Foil." it's talking about when u get it from store? market? trophies?
3) what is the membership card? (at the bank tab) i have 1 violet square and the others are blue, i'm thinking that i have to get all the squares violet, but how? what do each square represents?
4)this others cards i don't know what they do (i used them but doesn't seems to do anything...
"In the Nick of Times"
"Fierce Lion"
"That's an order!" (I use it a lot as a chain but i'm not quite sure what it does)
5) How do i put a card in this forum? cos i tried with card button and put the link of the card that i get from the game and result in this: [card]http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/BqALeESg.png[/card]
thx

#2 30-09-2010 11:28:40

Stowick
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Strasbourg

Re : Some other newie questions...

Hello, you are in the wrong section of the forum, you posted in the french section but whatever, i'll answer to your questions:

1)All the characters means yours and the ones of your opponent. Yet i don't know if Mercenary is considered as a guild so if you have 2 Kotobas + 1 Mercenary in your team and your opponent has 1 Zill + 2 Mercenary, by playing [card]The Ball[/card] all the characters alive in game will gain 2 heal points.

2) They are more "powerfull" because a foil card receives more xp than a non foil card so it's faster to level a foil card.

3)One square becomes violet once you buy feez (no matter the amount like you can buy feez for 3 or 30 euros, you'll get one violet square). After 10 purcharses, you'll be rewarded of 150 feez. It's a discount card, you'll start a new one, etc...

4)[card]In the nick of time[/card] is an action card that allows you to activate a one handed weapon immediately (in general, you use it before to play a sword because it doesn't work on two handed weapons)
[card]Fierce lion[/card] is a jewellery that protects your Kotoba character from every fire spell (and as it says, if you play it with a Tracker character, you'll be able to chain a card after Perce Lion)
[card]That's an order[/card] affects both sides and gives to the 2 characters in fight their order bonus if and only if they don't already have it (because you can't get twice a bonus order).

5)If you mean like i just did in my post, it's [card]name of the card[/card] but it works only for level ones card.

#3 30-09-2010 16:46:02

Pennywise
Guémélite

Re : Some other newie questions...

[card]In the nick of time[/card] also works with shields and armor, so you can use it for defense.

Dernière modification par Pennywise (30-09-2010 16:46:14)

Esta frase no tiene seis palabras.

Pied de page des forums