Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-09-2010 01:27:12

herlindo
Ptit nouveau

Witchblade Deck

I'm still fairly new, but I really like these Witchblade characters. Here's my idea for a deck, let me know what I should change:

Characters-
Alishk the Pyromancer
Eglantyne the Witchblade
Moira the Witchblade

Cards:
The pen is mightier... x2
than the sword. x2
I hate Brawlers x3
Guardian's Benediction x3
Sword of Light x2
Smoked Arrow x3
Fireball x3
Unleash Hell x2

I feel like I should add a couple Mystic Staffs in there to buffer my spirit level. Also, I heard I could change Alishk to a better pyromancer, but I'm not sure if it's just leveling up or merging with other cards. Anyways, let me know what you guys think.

Dernière modification par herlindo (29-09-2010 01:28:31)

#2 29-09-2010 05:09:56

zuran2000
Voyageur

Re : Witchblade Deck

my first deck was very similar, it worked out pretty well

with alishk you have to choose between making him a fire based spell caster (+1 or +2 damage with non-aoe fire spells, at level 2 and 3 respectively) or a draconic caster (adds +1 or +2 to the effects of draconic spells, like the pen is mightier..than the sword)

for what its worth, i'd probably take out one or two of the guardian's bendiction

alishk will be chaining with spells, and the witches will either be using i hate brawlers or using an unleash hell which can't be chained to.

sword of light is a cool spell to chain to "than the sword" on alishk, you should probably add in a third sword, even without a third pen is mightier

consider adding either a staff or a dragon molt/armor

if you have the crystals you can also drop a smoked arrow or two for some static charges just to start building up exp if you plan on upgrading some lightning bolts or a staff later

one thing to consider is that this deck will cap out in power fairly easily (barring you finding 60,000 crystals to buy a Last Action), the witches will basically stop at level 2 and you'll have to move on to a new strategy or continue on without much room for growth until you are high enough level to pick up a helena or everent

Dernière modification par zuran2000 (29-09-2010 05:11:53)

#3 29-09-2010 06:43:30

herlindo
Ptit nouveau

Well, I'm on an 8 game win streak with my current deck:

Alishk the Pyromancer
Moira the WitchBlade lvl.2
Eglantyne the WitchBlade

I hate Brawlers x3
Smoked Arrow x3
Mystic Staff x1
Mage's Grand Staff x1
Sword of Light x1
The pen is mightier... x2
than the sword. x2
Magic Attack x1
Guardian's Benediction x3
Fireball x1
Unleash Hell x1
Lightning Bolts x1

I use 3 benedictions because I need some chain cards for the WitchBlades. So far, one of my best combos would have to be Guardian's Benediction to than the sword on my Moira after she's equipped Mage's Grand Staff. Even just benediction to sword hits for about 6/9 after adjusting for defensive buffs for opponents.

One thing that I didn't know was the fact that they cap at level 2. I know I could merge them, but I might switch to dragon knights so I can cap them at 5.

#4 29-09-2010 07:54:02

zuran2000
Voyageur

even merged, they cap at 3, which is when they merge...and yes you can make them dragon knights with that one item, honestly though i dont really see the appeal in using the level 3 witches..the thing that made them good was the stacking defense which they lose

if you're making a dragon knight deck..might as well just use characters that fit the theme without needing an item

the witches still function at level 2, i use them with my draconion version of alishk (pen/sword combo makes him 13/16 attack on turn 1) i just rarely play it because the deck doesn't need exp anymore even though it still has a good winrate

#5 30-09-2010 01:09:50

herlindo
Ptit nouveau

Went back to this WitchBlade deck since I wasn't digging the Dragon Knights (Though, that was before these new cards came out). Anyways, I've had 5 out of my last 8 matches be perfect wins. I'm really digging this deck, and I know I can still greatly improve it with some Rain of Fire and some more Fireballs. Once I've completed this deck the way I want it, I'm going to try 10 matches and come back here to tell people how it went. Who knows, maybe by the time I'm down with this deck, they'll come out with other WitchBlade characters or support cards.

Pied de page des forums