Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-09-2010 13:46:01

OgiWan
Voyageur

4 Noob questions

Hi all Im plaing Eredan for a week and I have 2 questions:

1. can I upgrade Aez the Warrior t to => Aez the King of Avalon? or I just have to buy him ?
2. same with Hares the Bruth to => Hares the Runic
3. Whats the difference between a card (exmaple Aez warrior or other) with 1 point of Spirit and the same card with 0 points of spirit......but same attack/def/health
4. is there any way to sell cards without obtain any fee'z ?

Thanks

#2 29-09-2010 13:57:13

bleachman
Gardien

Re : 4 Noob questions

OgiWan a écrit :

Hi all Im plaing Eredan for a week and I have 2 questions:

1. can I upgrade Aez the Warrior t to => Aez the King of Avalon? or I just have to buy him ?
2. same with Hares the Bruth to => Hares the Runic
3. Whats the difference between a card (exmaple Aez warrior or other) with 1 point of Spirit and the same card with 0 points of spirit......but same attack/def/health
4. is there any way to sell cards without obtain any fee'z ?

Thanks

1. Aez the Wandering Warrior level 3 is needed to make King Aez level 3. So you will need to buy the first level of King Aez to be able to get a third level King Aez.
2. Hares the Brute level 3 is fused into Runic Hares level 3 just like the Aez cards.
3. Each character has a turn ability, which is used when the mentioned turn is up and they are in battle. The stats you are referring too are different from character to character. Generally one could say the higher the better smile
4. Yes. You can earn money from various sources (Games, Trophies, etc...). You can then purchase cards from the marketplace and if needed resell them.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 29-09-2010 14:07:48

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

You need to buy feez before you can sell cards I heard though.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 29-09-2010 14:15:18

bleachman
Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :

You need to buy feez before you can sell cards I heard though.

Really? :0

I cannot confirm since I started paying Feez day one. lol

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 29-09-2010 14:19:51

OgiWan
Voyageur

Thanks for the fast answers smile

about question 3 heres better exmaple:

When Sen Ryaku reaches level 2 you got 2 options:
First is 1 Spirit/6-8attack/3deff/12Health OR second  0 Spirit/6-9attack/3deff/13Health ???
Is the option with 1 spirit has something more or less from the option with 0 spirit
..........yes with better attack and health is better.....but why should some1 sacrifice health for spirit??? is it beter if you play with priest/mage style ???? better spell resistance ?????

thanks again smile

Dernière modification par OgiWan (29-09-2010 14:21:06)

#6 29-09-2010 14:23:05

Luxo2011
Eredanien

Just a question of style, the picture you like most smile in fact, they have the same level 3 version, so no need to bother smile

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#7 29-09-2010 14:29:08

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Spirit is magic defense.

It'd be the same as asking which is better...+1 att or +1 def. It alldepends on playstyle and what you're facing.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums