Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-09-2010 15:59:25

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Epic Fury!

Hi! I'm relatively new to this game.

I'm currently waiting to hit level 14 to get three copies of Epic Fury. Here's a deck I had in mind:

Any Human priest (or that Ice Elf! big_smile)
Lady Jane (Paladin version)
Aez, King of Avalonia

2 Sword of the 5 Elders
2 Paladin's Hammer
2 Runic Armor

3 Sacred Nova
3 Epic Fury
2 Exaltation

3 Good Omen
2 It is time
1 FREE SLOT

Thoughts are much welcome!

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#2 22-09-2010 16:13:55

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : Epic Fury!

Thats kind of touchy. Using Runic armor makes your character immune to theurgy, and using Paladin's Hammer makes your character lose the ability to play any more theurgy cards. Explain a bit more of how you want this deck to function, because right now, it looks like it has a few contradictions.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#3 23-09-2010 01:02:42

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Mostly just buff with Epic Fury, suit up with hammers and go to town. The Novas are in there for a nice first strike before wearing the hammers; my friend suggested running with Life Devourers instead and going for maximum life steal when you have the hammers up.

Runic Armors are in there because they seemed like a good idea for when the priests are already equipped with hammers, but any other piece of armor should do.

What I wanted in essence was some priests throwing around spells before going hammer time. ;P

Thank you for your reply.

#4 23-09-2010 06:08:17

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

I've said this before in other threads, but one thing I love about Eredan is the short deck size coupled with the ability to cycle through it so fast. It really lets you change tactics on the fly, and you can set your deck up with solo counters but still be relatively sure you'll get to them. This being the case, I don't think you're making a mistake by running theurgy AND hammers in the same deck.

#5 23-09-2010 07:05:46

bleachman
Gardien

Run Gauntlets instead of Armor. They offer more prtection with their +2 Spirit when spells are cast and will also make your characters that can heal more potent when facing mages/hybrids.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 24-09-2010 02:03:41

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

@John_Snyder -> Yup, that's exactly why I had this idea in the first place, Eredan's gameplay feels a bit like Warcry / LotR so I decided to see if I could pull off a 'switch' deck in it.

@bleachman -> noted, the gauntlets do seem better than the armor.

I still don't know what to run in the last open slot though. I was thinking A New Start, but it's out of my reach atm. lol

#7 25-09-2010 07:56:48

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Can't go wrong with a third Exaltation (if you can afford it!)

Pied de page des forums