Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-09-2010 06:24:02

Blue_Wolf
Voyageur

Quick Match's room

I post this suggestion because i'm sick and tired of those people who's don't pay attention to the game and take all the time in the world to make every move, i don't have all day to play this game, and try to play as fast as i can, trying to level up or get the trophy's, so please  make a room only for rapid games, with a time limit of 30s per play, so the people like me, that is paying attention to the game can actually enjoy it, ty

Fear is your enemy were Greed is not

#2 26-09-2010 11:01:37

Proximus
Campeur

Re : Quick Match's room

I would generally reduce the time limit available in higher level rooms (around 10+). By that time, people should know most cards and not need an aeon to choose their discard, attacking character and actions. I usually just quit first round if I encounter one of those slow players.

#3 26-09-2010 14:52:28

Lockjaw
Campeur

I have to take time on the very first round. You need to check classes, marauder-abilities, turn orders and the special ability of every character, at least i don't get that for every char and every level with just a quick look.

Your mind is a weapon. Load it!

#4 26-09-2010 15:29:15

Proximus
Campeur

Sure, but after you made your attack choice, you shouldn't need another minute to decide which action to play unless you have no clue what's going on.

Pied de page des forums