Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-09-2010 19:44:19

Anihilate
Solarian

How to make Crystals(if you can sell cards)

Okay, considering that there is no npc that sells specific cards (other than the epic cards) The marketplace is driven SOLELY by players,meaning it abides the rules of economics. Some of the simplest cards range from 100 to 10k depending on the day, how many are left, and how popular the card is.

I suggest to anyone with interest that you act like a stock broker, watch the marketplace, buy popular cards when they are at their low, then sell them back when they reach a high. I see cards that go for 100 flat get raised to 500, and cards that average at about 1k go up to 2.5k. Buy these cards at their low, then sell them at a reasonably higher cost later on.  In order for you to make ANYTHING off of this, you NEED to take into account that people always shop for the CHEAPEST they have available, so stay on top of it, but never drop the price lower than the average price over the last week (rounded down to the nearest hundred), or 10% more than what you bought it for.

Side note, Remember,someone else can and will get these cards too,and if they don't want them,they will sell them cheaper than you are.

Also, cards that are above level 1,whose upgrade is scarce in the market, are prime things to build on and sell.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 21-09-2010 19:56:18

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : How to make Crystals(if you can sell cards)

meaning it abides the rules of economics.

Yes and no, the marketplace is a sub-economy. It functions as an economy, but at the same time, it is a subset of a larger activity.

Rules work, but they are twisted.

Arbitrage will work, but the market power of a single individual isn't strong enough by himself to actually influence the market to shape price trends.

I've known people in past online economies that have had success in such arbitrage, even price fixing, but its a taxing endeavor to get there.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 21-09-2010 20:04:13

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : How to make Crystals(if you can sell cards)

There are several cards I keep tabs on that are staples, or just momentarily popular.

Scroll of Immobility
Scroll of insanity
Ice barrier
Fly off the handle
Eglyante
Anreya
Apostle of destiny
Soriek

That isn't even half the list of cards I've observed being sold at well over 1k for being sold at 100 just the day before.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums