Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-06-2010 11:57:50

Dantesan
Solarian

Present Yourselves!

Hello fellow warriors, I think it is time we get to know all the US/Uk players around here!

dos_ok.png

Describe yourself, gender, age, country.. you know the drill ! Let's show the other nationalities that we can have a big community too! wink

My name is Dantesan , I am the translator for Eredan iTCG and Eredan GT, also a staff member from Feerik, I'm 26 years old and live in Montpellier, France.

That is all for now as I would like you guys to participate and express yourselves first!

24589_407290501014_139379311014_5117727_7337966_n.jpg

Take care and let's get this forum moving!

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 15-06-2010 13:53:25

Allizze
Gardien
Lieu : Allemagne/Germany/Deutschland
Site Web

Re : Present Yourselves!

Yay, iTCG help in English! *kisses all Feerik staff members*
I gave up playing in French, because until I understood the text the time was up XD

My name is ... well... not really Allizze, but who would tell his real name here? ^^
I'm 22 years old and live near Berlin, Germany. (so we still have no member from UK or USA XD)

Dernière modification par Allizze (15-06-2010 14:00:15)

Allizze = 2x L, 2x Z... gesprochen wie Alice (die aussm Wunderland), nicht Alizé (wenn ich Accents wollte, würd ich sie auch schreiben -.-)

Deutsches Eredan-Wiki

#3 15-06-2010 15:17:05

Dantesan
Solarian

Hey Allizze,

Yes, Eredan iTCG will be available very very soon ^^

Keep your eyes open smile

#4 12-08-2010 01:28:03

Manacycler
Ptit nouveau

Hi! My name is ManaCycler, I;m a guy, age 19, living in the U.S. Just found this game and i love card games (to a very bad point where I blow money on them) so I decided to try this out!

#5 12-08-2010 07:44:56

Dantesan
Solarian

Welcome Manacycler!

Hope you enjoy the game!

#6 14-08-2010 17:42:51

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Hello! My name is John, I'm 33, and I love CCGs. I have played them for over 15 years, and have been lucky enough to work as a technical writer/editor on a couple of them.

I happened upon Eredan on facebook just a few days ago, and have totally fallen in love with it! It's a great combination of simple mechanics, surprisingly deep strategy, and a little bit of luck. In addition the art is wonderful and lively, and it does a great job of bringing the unique fantasy world of the game to life. But I think my favorite aspect is the levelling-up and "merging" of cards, which only an online CCG could do. I'm having so much fun exploring the combinations!

I am playing with the Zil - I was drawn to their crazy and weird appearance!

#7 14-08-2010 17:47:14

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

Hi John,

Welcome here ! I wish you some greats battles with your Zil's Deck wink

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#8 16-08-2010 19:39:10

Bryce_Collett
Ptit nouveau

Hi my name is Bryce and my deck focuses on using Noz'Dingard characters.

I'm 20 years old and I found Eredan about a week ago and I already love it.
I kind of live in a secluded area and it is hard to find someone to play any kind of card game with, so and online card game is just perfect for me big_smile

Also, I alway complain I can never find a game with enough dragons in it and in this one there are quite a few.

Yay Dragonz! lol

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm from the Us xP

Dernière modification par Bryce_Collett (16-08-2010 19:55:04)

#9 17-08-2010 07:19:21

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

Welcome Bryce,

The way of the Dragon is long and hard but powerfull.

Be a proud Noz'Dingard Envoy wink

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#10 26-08-2010 03:44:41

Cyler2050
Ptit nouveau

Hi, im Derrick live in the US and i also roll with the Zii smile

i also got attracted to their appearance, i love card games its been a real big hobby of mine actually im making one you can say i like to invent things hehe. i been playing cards games since i was in elementary playing Pokemon middle school yu-gi-oh and high school magic the gathering lol so yea im a freak. oh im 18 by the way so i came across this game when i got tired of playing other facebook games and i graduated so basically my card buddies left to their own college so i ran across this.

so anyways im so glad they made this game in English i don't really understand french but the game is great. my favorite part would have to be leveling up and making your own deck even though it takes forever to get crystals but it gives you something to work for. so yea that's me sorry its kinda long had a lot on my mind and again im glad they made a forum in English and hopefully i can drag more people to this game and forum. later smile

#11 26-08-2010 19:54:08

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Hi all!

Been playing for about 3 weeks now, just signed up for the forums, thought I'd drop in and say hi.

From Canada, been playing CCGs for a while now. Loving the game with its small and constant updates.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#12 06-09-2010 04:52:23

bleachman
Gardien

Hi, my name is Matt, aka Bleachman. 24 year old male American living in Germany.

Been playing TCGs for over 10 years and was happy to stumble upon Eredan after going through some less desirable and rather disappointing online TCGs.

I am glad to be able to enjoy this game, the game mechanics and artwork are just downright awesome. More proof to me that French game developers are really creative and know how to do their stuff (another example: Dofus from Ankama). smile

I started playing Kotoba because the first foil I pulled was Sen'Ryaku and I thought she was badass and super rare! (How I learned the hard truth later on xD). I did however stick to my little Asian-like warriors and now have a pretty stable and balanced deck.

Currently I am working on a nice Mercenary Warrior/Priest deck to kick some ass in other ways. ^^

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#13 07-09-2010 22:56:49

steven_allen
Solarian

Hey, I'm Steven.  I'm a 24 yr old male American living in America, go figure.  I'm definately no stranger to CCG/TCGs.  I've probably played over a dozen different games, most of my attention being on Magic the Gathering.  I've never really done the ITCG before, other than MTG Apprentice.  I've been playing for a few weeks, not really keeping track.  Currently running Kotoba, but I'd like to do something like merc priests or perhaps Noz warriors, haven't decided.

Disruptor!

#14 14-09-2010 01:21:18

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Hey, I'm Joe..  24 years old living in the USA..  I have been playing TCG's for years.. Started out with MTG, and just a few weeks ago I stumbled upon this game VIA Facebook.. I've been hooked on it ever since.. My Fiance is concerned about me lol.  Regardless, I am level 13, rare pack buyer so my decks aren't spectacular but I make the best of the cheap cards that I could find. 

If you guys are ever online, and want to get a few games in leveling up or what not.. Hit me up

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#15 14-09-2010 01:51:15

Raisek
Ptit nouveau

hey i'm Drew and I have been playing for a little while now im lvl 12 and about to be 13. I have several decks that im trying to upgrade thats moving pretty slowly but is interesting. I have a kotoba deck, a tracker deck, a pack deck, and a mercenary deck right now and I'm working on getting more decks still. If your ever fighting me I'm most likely just trying to upgrade and I use mostly defense/health and order cards to make the game last as long as possible but you'll probably win most of the time. If your ever playing me just activate the orders for me and that would be awesome.

#16 16-09-2010 02:52:51

Eltee R
Voyageur

Hey everybody... my name is Eltee... im 22 yrs old from St. Louis, MO.  I've been playin eredan for about 7 weeks and i love it.  I currently have a nomad deck with many variations of styles of combat. Any way just wanted to say hey and introduce myself

#17 17-09-2010 07:35:00

Charlie_Clark
Ptit nouveau

Hey all!

I'm Charlie, my user name on here is the same as the one I use on Eredan.  I'm male and 20 years old.  I live in the great state of Minnesota.  This is my first post but I plan on being semi active on here because it seems like a community that helps each other sharpen their game. Don't know how much I can help others now but hopefully I'll get there big_smile

#18 17-09-2010 07:49:50

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I don't post individual responses to each new player as they introduce themselves, but I think it's best to keep this thread from clogging up with mod comments. Consider this a hearty "hello" from the community at large when they read your introduction! And don't be afraid to post in other forums, where you're certain to get responses and discussion on just about anything you have to say.

It's great to see the English forum starting to fill up with players, and we are glad to have each of you joining us!  Welcome to Eredan!

#19 23-09-2010 02:30:30

hallaman3
Campeur

Hi, I'm from ohio and I've been playing since august, I started with Noz and constantly lose many games, I preferr the mages but now I'm also training a dagger master deck (just to sell). I've never played magic but I have played Yu-Gi-Oh, I do quite enjoy this game though
my char. name is the same as my forum name

#20 26-09-2010 00:17:40

Anihilate
Solarian

Well, Anihilate is my ign. 21 from Ny. I've been playing for a couple of weeks.  Oddly enough, the only game my ign is Anihilate is the only game I can't consistently win in. This is probably the best tcg I've seen on the web. I'm a card game addict, I've played yugioh,magic,pokemon, even Kongai(another internet only tcg).

The strengths this game have are abundant, from training systems,a strong team and community, to weekly content, it truly is one of a kind.

I'm the type to run all different kinds of decks, so if you see me, expect to see variance.

Pleasant being here, see you all ingame.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#21 26-09-2010 16:41:12

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Hey there my name is Jeremy 20 years old, I'm from the Philippines. I've been playing playing trading card games like Yu-gi oh, and Pokemon since high school. I registered to this game about 3 months ago, but started playing it only two weeks ago cause I've been very busy and haven't really have enough time to even open my facebook account.

Anyways I'm using a Noz deck, and got tired of losing to a zil deck killing my characters at the with one hit. I'm currently building a deck where I can turn those zil characters attack into 2/2, but still having problems which other cards and characters to use. My IGN is Mang Isko, hope to play with guys soon

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#22 06-10-2010 11:36:57

Mahothecat
Voyageur

Hey all, my name's George, 20 years old, from Bulgaria. I've been playing TCG's for quite some time, french games too. (Dofus ftw =P) Really, this is a lovely game - I started a few weeks ago, right after hares the runic got released.
The funny thing is that I spent all the crystals and time I had online on leveling some dragon knights and getting the cards I needed for them... leveled them like to max lvl and then sold them just to get some Kotoba warriors, which I thought were really handy - really nice bonuses at last level. Anyway, a week ago I had to start over since the dragon knights really got a nice new card. One thing I really hate, though... people that leave games in the last rounds, stripping me of a perfect victory >.>
DK's can really own kotoba's asses <3

#23 06-10-2010 12:08:43

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Hello everyone
My name is Tomas, I'm from Lithuania (and need normal payment options ASAP). I'm 26, and tried almost every paper or online TCG or CCG awaylible, and can say this one shows a lot of promise.

#24 09-10-2010 03:52:12

mymindilost
Ptit nouveau

hey, nick here!

my FB: http://www.facebook.com/nicklost

#25 13-10-2010 23:54:40

Villacqua
Voyageur

Hello people!

I'm Henrique, 33, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. As most of people, played many TCG and iTCG across the years, and now, I'm playing Eredan for a week. I'm enjoying a lot!

my FB, if anyone need friends: http://www.facebook.com/villacqua

It's a little difficult to get the cards, so it's harder to use my (pitiful) habilities as deck designer (kkk). I'm already planning a new deck, maybe it's my complain for the game, but as a beginner, it's usual tongue

@Cyler2050: Is there any plans about translating Eredan into portuguese?

Pied de page des forums