Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-08-2010 17:57:22

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Extra Starter Deck cards

Extra starter deck cards are annoying. I already have many common cards such as "Fight" and "In Your Face" which I will never play with again, cannot sell in the Market, and cannot upgrade into anything else. All they do is clutter up my "Your Collection" screen. Some suggestions:

1) Let us put them up for sale! big_smile

2) Let us mark them as "invisible" or something, so that at least we don't have to thumb through them when we are deckbuilding or selling cards.

3) You could institute a "generic commons" upgrade ability: when two (or three, perhaps) of my common cards without Rank numbers have full XP, I combine them together and recieve a new common at random. Maybe it's something I'll use! Maybe not, but at least it's new!

This also would decrease the pool of extant common cards continuously, which tends to be a problem with online CCGs, devaluing them to the point of killing off trade.

Thanks!

#2 18-08-2010 07:32:34

Bryce_Collett
Ptit nouveau

Re : Extra Starter Deck cards

Theres needs to be a way to create folders to put cards I'm tired of thumbing through into.  They already have a way to drag and drop cards into making/editing a deck, why not drag and drop ones you don't ever use into some folder that has a 'hide all things in it' feature.

The folder would be coded like a deck, just with no restrictions of type and number but will never be used in a battle.

Probably wouldn't take much to code it since they could use the base code from how the deck works, with slight modifications.

And they already have a way to filter what cards show. Just need a check box that hides all cards in this folder

Or some other way to hide them like you said.

#3 08-09-2010 13:53:00

Eltee R
Voyageur

I like the idea of merging lesser rank cards to get a random higher rank card... i think it would greatly improve the game because the only problem i have with the game now is it's too hard to get really good cards without spending a lot of money

#4 08-09-2010 15:43:49

steven_allen
Solarian

I like the folder idea, and it seems like a pretty easy fix.  I hate to say it, but maybe even a trash bin??

Disruptor!

#5 08-09-2010 17:28:35

bleachman
Gardien

I agree, folder would be the way to go. smile

Or a way to sell the cards back to the game, and receive a small amount of crystals for them. e.g. for a common card 100 crystals, uncommon 500, etc...

A minor system like that would also help keep some of the rares in the game somewhat valuable. It is really tiring to see a 5 Euro booster pack amount into a total of maybe max 2000 crystals because the rare is for the dogs.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 08-09-2010 17:36:57

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Pretty sure the sellback system is confirmed to be upcoming.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#7 08-09-2010 18:00:51

steven_allen
Solarian

That'll be nice.  All those multiples will really add up, even if theyre only worth a few crystals.

Disruptor!

#8 13-09-2010 16:47:25

Anihilate
Solarian

Okay, just make a deck with all of the cards you are NEVER going to use, you can save a deck,even when it can't be used to play. As such, unless you uncheck the "hide cards I cannot use" You wont see them when building another deck. So two non-useable decks filled with the starter deck crap are worth having on your deck screen to avoid having to thumb through those cards.

Edit: And when you're visiting your collection to sell cards, the unsalable cards will have the "in deck" symbol.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (13-09-2010 16:52:43)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums