Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-09-2010 08:17:33

Blue_Wolf
Voyageur

Training Room Group

With the addition to 2 more fights in the training room it becomes a great way to gain some xp for your chars, but there's a problem, 95% of the people seems to have no idea whats the purpouse of the room, so if anyone like we can make kinda a group for the room, if you are a fair player and we see each other in the room we can grind some xp there.

Btw, Anselm is the name of the only fair player that i encounter on the training room, is a lv 17, so if you see him there you can be sure is gonna be a good grind

Fear is your enemy were Greed is not

#2 09-09-2010 08:30:34

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Training Room Group

You might want to elaborate on what you regard as fairplay. lol

Tbh, I prefer fighting outside of teh training room, cause there I still get stuff for my trophies. smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 09-09-2010 09:08:42

Blue_Wolf
Voyageur

Well its hard to grind xp with lv1 chars and lv 1 items/spells etc in the normal rooms, so the training room gives you a little more exp for you cards, no xp for you or points for trophyes, so fairplay is when  someone inside the training room plays for the xp , i mean, whats the point of entering to the room if your opponent brings max level chars and items/spells, there's no point for either of the two players, is nice when you find people that brings items like [card]That's an order![/card] and pay attention to your orders and his orders instead of pay attetion to kill you as fast as he can.

Dernière modification par Blue_Wolf (09-09-2010 09:13:28)

#4 09-09-2010 11:35:55

bleachman
Gardien

I agree it would be good for us all to suggest some rules and tips to help eachother gain more experience in these rooms. Unfortunately, however, people seldomnely care enough for others to help out.

I can well imagine people using their good decks and scoring an additional 2 points for a perfect in battles they probably will win. Quite a few people will be like that, especially until we have established a certain ground rule.

Another difficulty with this is that we exclude players too. Which, even if they are 'unfair', will cause communual drifts and alienate people from our gaming community. A certain set of rules could and should be enforced by those who wish to follow. But definately no excluding others who might not just because they do not want too.

I prefer doing such grinding with friends. Meet up with them and then help eachother gain some easy exp for untrained characters. Training room for me, has always been a place I use, or more, go to, to train on my own when friends are currently unavailable or just not in the mood.

#5 09-09-2010 17:23:09

steven_allen
Solarian

Are you suggesting a "fair play alliance" of sorts?  I like the idea.  I have a quick question about xp though; is xp awarded on order bonus activation?  I haven't completely figured out what triggers earning xp.

Disruptor!

#6 09-09-2010 17:33:26

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

play = 1 xp
win = 1 xp
each order activate = 1 xp
alive = 1 xp
full health = 2 xp

Im pretty sure thats the XP bonuses

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#7 09-09-2010 17:46:23

steven_allen
Solarian

Do you earn anything for kills?

Disruptor!

#8 09-09-2010 17:56:58

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Nope just if you win

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#9 10-09-2010 07:35:36

Blue_Wolf
Voyageur

I'm getting from 6 to 8 when i lose and from 7 to 9 when i win , all low level chars which is great for lv up

#10 12-09-2010 08:56:21

Anselm
Voyageur

I just notice this post. Thanks for the comments ! smile

A little advice, when you upgrade your heroes in training room, try to choose characters why orders that complete each other. For example :

Aez 1-6
Saphyea 2-5
Alishk 3-4

For now, I play healing and defence. I try to activate both orders, but most (all ?) players are aggressive and try to kill my characters as fast as they can. So I may soon change my deck and add more attack boost and offensive spells.

But usually when I meet a player who activated my orders and I win a game. I propose him a replay with a victory. I did that with Blue_Wolf. ^ ^

#11 12-09-2010 11:38:39

Proximus
Campeur

People play aggressive in training because they don't know that order activations give them more XP than winning. I've had my fair share of games where I play cards that clearly indicate that I'm playing evo (Watcher, That's an Order, puny lvl 1 cards) and still my opponent tries to one-shot my characters, cutting XP for both sides.

As in every typical online game, about 20% of the community has a clue what they are doing (at least in the training room). I read somewhere that a chat will be implemented, I figure that this will improve the situation a lot.

#12 12-09-2010 16:20:06

bleachman
Gardien

I have a different proposition. Obviously we wont be able to spread the word to the many players oblivious to the effects of orders on their characters and thus will continue 'suffering' in the training room.

How about instead we just compile a list of players who know how to train with another deck properly, so both decks and players benefit from it mutually. Then other 'members' can team up with them either inside the training room or not.

Benefit for outside grind is that you also get some stats to your trophies, which is always nummy.

How about I just start a list. tongue Maybe Blue-Wolf can update the first post and throw in a list there?

Here's my FB: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pro … 1253938628

#13 12-09-2010 16:26:27

Entelechy
Guémélite
Lieu : Strasbourg

Actually, a player made a chan on IRC.
Unfortunately, everyone speaks French.
But you can still come, some speak English too! wink

Un vote pour Eredan? ~//~ IRC Eredan
"<SDD> Prochain event comme ça j'devrais aller vendre un poumon pour m'acheter les boosters..."

#14 13-09-2010 01:32:13

Raisek
Ptit nouveau

hey can I be a part of the group because I would like to grind with some people and I have known about the order upgrade but I didn't know about the full health points thats cool

#15 13-09-2010 16:30:49

Blue_Wolf
Voyageur

The list idea is very nice, so when we see each other on the TR we don't have to waste our time with no fair players, This is my facebook  http://www.facebook.com/BacoAzul.

#16 15-09-2010 00:14:43

steven_allen
Solarian

I wish more people would read this.  I'm tired of being one-shotted in the training room.  Why is it always Zil players, BTW?  Anyone else run into that.  Come on people, time to kill+ assassination on the first turn against my Watchmaker?  Really?!  I'm sure there are a dozen level 9 players who think I'm terrible cause I play no offensive spells in the training room.  I'm thinking a list is in order here.  I'll be the first to throw my name up.

Disruptor!

#17 15-09-2010 01:29:54

jedc
Voyageur

Proximus a écrit :

People play aggressive in training because they don't know that order activations give them more XP than winning. I've had my fair share of games where I play cards that clearly indicate that I'm playing evo (Watcher, That's an Order, puny lvl 1 cards) and still my opponent tries to one-shot my characters, cutting XP for both sides.

As in every typical online game, about 20% of the community has a clue what they are doing (at least in the training room). I read somewhere that a chat will be implemented, I figure that this will improve the situation a lot.

i just play regularly because i dont have any other cards, just starting out and all. with the amount this game freezes for me i dont think my fairplay rating or whatever will be all that good as i end up having to exit every other game though =/

#18 15-09-2010 01:32:31

steven_allen
Solarian

Its easy to play order based games.  Just choose the characters whose order bonus is coming up, use That's an order and it is time, and dont try to kill the other player.

Disruptor!

#19 15-09-2010 02:07:54

Anihilate
Solarian

YES! A group of people with a brain.

Anihilate is my ign as well. I'm all for it.

Edit: Bluewolf, put a list of our IGNS in the first post. This way we know who we are. Maybe even ask for a sticky.

Edit 2: DAMN NOMAD DECKS PLAY R*PE FACE QQ

Dernière modification par Anihilate (15-09-2010 02:14:53)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#20 15-09-2010 02:12:25

jedc
Voyageur

i am in the training room right now, name is tiger32k, if you want to play a game, it would be nice to have help lvling, cause i dont want to play several hundred games to lvl once. i get 3-5 points per character usually with my zil deck in normal matches.

#21 15-09-2010 02:16:15

Anihilate
Solarian

jedc a écrit :

i am in the training room right now, name is tiger32k, if you want to play a game, it would be nice to have help lvling, cause i dont want to play several hundred games to lvl once. i get 3-5 points per character usually with my zil deck in normal matches.

I'm in training 1, I'm in game at the moment, but if you can wait(hes aggressive -_-)
I'll play. IGN: Anihilate

This is really annoying. It's like going into a paintball fight with live ammunition. It was a training exercise, but a whole lot of people decide to bring real guns. Great.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (15-09-2010 02:29:27)

#22 15-09-2010 02:25:10

jedc
Voyageur

Anihilate a écrit :
jedc a écrit :

I'm in training 1, I'm in game at the moment, but if you can wait(hes aggressive -_-)
I'll play. IGN: Anihilate

i added you to my contacts. people in here should add each other so we know they will play to lvl instead of one hit kills. just fyi, if i "leave" its cause this game froze again not because i left cause i was losing or something like that. this game freezes quite a lot for me.

#23 15-09-2010 02:31:16

Anihilate
Solarian

I think the worst is when you try to make it obvious, and they still go HAHAHAHAH KILL EEET 15/20 ATTACK HAHAHAHAH

#24 15-09-2010 02:42:03

jedc
Voyageur

Anihilate a écrit :

I think the worst is when you try to make it obvious, and they still go HAHAHAHAH KILL EEET 15/20 ATTACK HAHAHAHAH

im still waiting for a game with someone in here, lol.

#25 15-09-2010 02:47:27

Anihilate
Solarian

There wasn't anyone named tiger32k so far as I could see. I'm out of training runs =_=

Pied de page des forums