Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-09-2010 13:21:41

Eltee R
Voyageur

Armor

I think there needs to be better armor cards or allow multiple armors to be put on.... like for instance maybe one peice of armor for the chest and one for the legs... as it stands the most defense you can get from an armor is 3 and thats only if you have the matching sword... however with two weapons on a player could end up with plus six attack

#2 08-09-2010 17:25:49

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Armor

There are other non armour items that boost your defense you know. tongue

I am just thinking jewels~

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 08-09-2010 17:39:33

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Jewels are ridiculous.

Stacking 2 or 3 Firons on the same character is overpowered. I don't get why jewels aren't unique equipped like armor and non-dualwield weapons.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 08-09-2010 17:59:29

steven_allen
Solarian

Firion can be ridiculous, but it's just as easy to deal with as other items.  Most decks run some sort of counter equipment.

Disruptor!

#5 08-09-2010 18:15:32

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I just don't understand how its not equip unique like any other item that you equip unless it says dual wield on it. Any other item, once you equip it, it drops the old version.

If this was applicable for Firon it would still be powerful, since if you have more items than you originally did, it'll boost you further. As it stands Ive seen three on the same character, and that just overpowers it to a ridiculous level especially with Kensensei.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums