Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-09-2010 14:16:22

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Current Zil Deck cards

Here's my current setup:

Heroes: Varying; Leveling Abominations sub-cards (Cigue/Mashtok) Shadow Sub-cards (Silene, Selene), and been inserting Marauder-Bloodsword for the defense bonus while heros were low level. Have no Telendar yet.

Given my low budget for card buying, been trying to mash together a deck untill I can afford my final deck peices

Current Cards:

3 [card]Ambush[/card]
2 [card]Armed and Ready[/card]
1 [card]Assasination[/card]
2 [card]Counterspell [/card](soon to be [card]Deflection[/card])
1 [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card]
3 [card]It is time[/card]
1 [card]Obesity[/card]
2 [card]Protect the Weak[/card]
2 [card]Simple Dagger[/card]
2 [card]To lay bare[/card]
1 [card]Watcher[/card]

I Keep watcher in to recycle Assassinate. Counterspell and DSH for Noz decks, and To lay bare for Kabota.

Any (cheap) suggestions on improving it in the short run?

P.S.
Here's probably the goal deck:
3 [card]Fist Blade[/card]
3 [card]Life Devourer[/card]

3 [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card] (have 1 currently)
3 [card]Assasinate[/card]
3 [card]Ambush [/card]
1 [card]Executioner[/card] (on my way, working on trophy now)
2 [card]Deflection[/card]
1 [card]Obeisity[/card]
1 lvl3 [card]Dagger Master[/card] (Have lvl 2)

[Bleachman: moved thread to appropriate forum smile]

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#2 03-09-2010 14:30:35

Adrien
Habitant de Guem

Re : Current Zil Deck cards

for your goal deck, you can't play 3  Life Devourer, it's unique (unless recent change on it) and the lvl 1 dagger is much better if you play dagger mastery because you won't use your dagger to fight.

For your current deck, [card]Obesity[/card] is very good if you can get some. I rather [card]magic shield[/card] than deflection, but in zil deck [card]diversion [/card]+ stone + [card]parchemin d'esprit tordu[/card] (twisted mind scroll, or something like that) is usually better. Counterspell and its evo is more for kotoba I think. And [card]gagner par la ruse[/card] is very good for chainning.

and if you do trophy, [card]journey[/card] is always good wink

#3 03-09-2010 14:52:40

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Devourer isn't flagged as unique on the english card hmm

-Lonak

#4 03-09-2010 15:00:51

Adrien
Habitant de Guem

a change on unique cards has occur recently and I don't check devourer since, may be you're right. Did you check it in game ? because sometimes the texts on the forum is not exactly the same than in game and obviously in game is the rule !

#5 03-09-2010 15:05:21

Dantesan
Solarian

It isn't indicated on the french one either, it probably went through a change.

The link doesn't work right now , but i've checked in-game.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#6 03-09-2010 15:06:33

Rathedan
Nehantiste

I see why you're saying that the lv 1 blade is a better choice though, for the +2Hp activation.

Diversion only work on spirit cards though. Unleash hell and the like really don't get as much from them as Magic shield would though would it?

Granted, if I had 3 assasinates, I can see the appeal tongue

-Lonak

#7 03-09-2010 15:36:16

Adrien
Habitant de Guem

unleash hell is not so good, i mean from my experience but I play in room 11+ for a long time now so maybe you face more than me. I used to see more [card]storm[/card] than Unleash Hell and you can't protec from it so I usually don't take into account non spirit magic attack. at the end of the day try it and choose the best to your style wink

#8 03-09-2010 22:22:41

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

I use Diversion too. I was lucky enough to crack an Assassination at some point (I deserve it after all the Yaril's Scythes Ive pulled), and having two Assassinations in the deck is enough to make Diversion totally worth running. I go back and forth between 2 and 3 depending on what else is going on with the deck.

Dark Stone Heart is just a godsend for beating magic decks. I have had one character defeat all three remaining enemies with that item equipped. I've been thinking of trying for The Precious trophy card to keep it in play even longer (I've seen some Noz decks start running equipment hate). It's even better when you get it up to Nehantic Stone, but I've recently purchased a second one and am levelling it up now (I'll need it for The Shadow). There is no better Zil card for the price - these things are constantly under 2k in the Market.

Execution is the bomb. Work your butt off getting that one, you will notice your win ratio go up as soon as you get it. smile

I also have a [card]Camp[/card] in there, since I had it laying around. It is surprisingly useful, many times 3 hit points have kept one of my Zil alive to grab the win at the end of the game - and since we tend to run a lot of action cards, the chain limitation isn't very limiting.

I agree with Adrien, the lvl 1 dagger is actually preferable to the later ones if you're going to use Dagger Mastery. Get your life boost bonus and then toss em! smile  I used to find it strange that the Living Daggers sold for nearly as much as Vampirics in the market, until I got one. big_smile

Also I agree about Unleash Hell. The only time I fear it is from a Warrior/Mage who can cast it and still whack me hard with a weapon. This is where you'll be glad you've upgraded DSH to Nehantic Stone.

#9 04-09-2010 10:47:18

Adrien
Habitant de Guem

a warrior fury (+2 att / fury in graveyard) is also very VERY good !!! especially with execution (+8 att ^^).

currently i have limited access to the internet but i try to post my zil deck as soon as I can if you're interessted ?

#10 04-09-2010 16:54:16

Rathedan
Nehantiste

I;m always interested to see how others set up thier deck smile

-Lonak

#11 05-09-2010 02:12:29

Luden
Habitant de Guem

The combo [card]Finish him[/card] + [card]Fatality[/card] is also very interesting in the case of a very tight fight for winning with the points wink.

But the inconvenience it's not a good card for the starting so it can obstruct your game as well... Or your force to discard it...

#12 05-09-2010 22:11:52

Ulf
Nehantiste

Nice from eVo card's in empire room but in Elo with [card]Obesity[/card] not so good

Dernière modification par Ulf (05-09-2010 22:20:15)

(\__/)
(+.+)
(")_(")

#13 13-09-2010 16:05:48

Anihilate
Solarian

Rathedan a écrit :

Here's my current setup:

Heroes: Varying; Leveling Abominations sub-cards (Cigue/Mashtok) Shadow Sub-cards (Silene, Selene), and been inserting Marauder-Bloodsword for the defense bonus while heros were low level. Have no Telendar yet.

Given my low budget for card buying, been trying to mash together a deck untill I can afford my final deck peices

Current Cards:

3 [card]Ambush[/card]
2 [card]Armed and Ready[/card]
1 [card]Assasination[/card]
2 [card]Counterspell [/card](soon to be [card]Deflection[/card])
1 [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card]
3 [card]It is time[/card]
1 [card]Obesity[/card]
2 [card]Protect the Weak[/card]
2 [card]Simple Dagger[/card]
2 [card]To lay bare[/card]
1 [card]Watcher[/card]

I Keep watcher in to recycle Assassinate. Counterspell and DSH for Noz decks, and To lay bare for Kabota.

Any (cheap) suggestions on improving it in the short run?

P.S.
Here's probably the goal deck:
3 [card]Fist Blade[/card]
3 [card]Life Devourer[/card]

3 [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card] (have 1 currently)
3 [card]Assasinate[/card]
3 [card]Ambush [/card]
1 [card]Executioner[/card] (on my way, working on trophy now)
2 [card]Deflection[/card]
1 [card]Obeisity[/card]
1 lvl3 [card]Dagger Master[/card] (Have lvl 2)

I see you -_-

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#14 13-09-2010 16:18:12

Rathedan
Nehantiste

>.>

Uh oh...

-Lonak

#15 13-09-2010 17:03:10

Anihilate
Solarian

Oh, and scroll of immobility would be a good addition, I know you were trying them. They give you a free chain for equipment, and obesity doesn't cut it with negating them either.

#16 13-09-2010 17:06:13

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Yeah they worked decently well, but having them at the start of the chain wasn't optimal, since things like take off would resolve after. But still nicer than seeing 9 or 10 defense on kabota ;P

-Lonak

#17 15-09-2010 01:47:12

jedc
Voyageur

is Oh, Im good! a good card for zil decks? cause i dont have much money right now (its seemingly rediculously hard to save up for cards in this game, several thousand crystal PER card and only 35 crystal per match. whats up with that anyway?) and i have just the basic zil deck, and i saw a Oh, Im good! card that was cheap enough for me to buy, but dont know if i should (it was about 450 crystal). secondly, i dont want to buy it if i cant use it because since i dont spend actual money on this game, apparently i cannot sell cards on the market? (again, whats up with that?)

#18 15-09-2010 04:03:07

Anihilate
Solarian

jedc a écrit :

is Oh, Im good! a good card for zil decks? cause i dont have much money right now (its seemingly rediculously hard to save up for cards in this game, several thousand crystal PER card and only 35 crystal per match. whats up with that anyway?) and i have just the basic zil deck, and i saw a Oh, Im good! card that was cheap enough for me to buy, but dont know if i should (it was about 450 crystal). secondly, i dont want to buy it if i cant use it because since i dont spend actual money on this game, apparently i cannot sell cards on the market? (again, whats up with that?)

Without any Feez Transactions you can't sell cards. The bubbles in the top left tell you the compatibility of the card. [card]Oh! I'm good[/card] is something you can only use when you have a Zil hero of the Warrior(the two swords in the lower bubble) in the game. The starting Zil deck only has marauders,so you can't use it if you don't have a zil monster with the warrior class. I use Fenrath and Faceless with my deck. Also O!IG is a very special card that can gimp you if you don't know what you're doing.

#19 18-10-2010 08:50:18

redbrigade
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Australia

jedc a écrit :

I too am having trouble setting up a good Zil deck. I have most of the basic characters, after many purchases of boosters, but none very exceptional. I've tried a set up similar to above but I just can't get it to work out, and I'm getting nailed each time. I went from a 75% win rate to just over 50%!

In truth I had more success with something very close to the basic deck, with bigrage, selene and fog dragon. Those damn Kotoba whip me every time now. So I feel your pain. What I'd give for a nice stash of crystals so I could buy bestial and some of the better actions like warriors fury etc...

PhooeY! hmm

#20 19-10-2010 04:13:30

Anihilate
Solarian

redbrigade a écrit :
jedc a écrit :

I too am having trouble setting up a good Zil deck. I have most of the basic characters, after many purchases of boosters, but none very exceptional. I've tried a set up similar to above but I just can't get it to work out, and I'm getting nailed each time. I went from a 75% win rate to just over 50%!

In truth I had more success with something very close to the basic deck, with bigrage, selene and fog dragon. Those damn Kotoba whip me every time now. So I feel your pain. What I'd give for a nice stash of crystals so I could buy bestial and some of the better actions like warriors fury etc...

PhooeY! hmm

Similar can never be used to judge what actually is. I'm actually making a Zil deck with Cross class warriors Abomination, Shadow, Golemarlok....fun stuff on turns 2 and 4, crazy things happen XD

#21 20-10-2010 10:20:57

redbrigade
Ptit nouveau

Anihilate a écrit :
redbrigade a écrit :
jedc a écrit :

PhooeY! hmm

Similar can never be used to judge what actually is. I'm actually making a Zil deck with Cross class warriors Abomination, Shadow, Golemarlok....fun stuff on turns 2 and 4, crazy things happen XD

I can't wait until I'm no longer a noob, and actually have some crystals to spend on such stuff. I'd kill just to have Ergue!

#22 20-10-2010 11:45:22

Anihilate
Solarian

The best thing you can do right now is complete a free feez offer, and for the next 3 weeks, buy character cards, level them up to 2 or 3(which is tedious) and sell them on the market for a profit. It's how I got my two Ergues ^_^

#23 21-10-2010 02:05:14

redbrigade
Ptit nouveau

Anihilate a écrit :

The best thing you can do right now is complete a free feez offer, and for the next 3 weeks, buy character cards, level them up to 2 or 3(which is tedious) and sell them on the market for a profit. It's how I got my two Ergues ^_^

Thanks for the advice (and sorry for hijacking, Rath!)
Actually the cards I'm missing from your setup (the first one) are It Is Time and Obesity. I'm really not doing too badly since I only have basic characters. Bigrage is almost 3, Selene and Bloodsword are at 2. I've been levelling Dark, but I had to swap her back out for Selene so I could get that Ambassador card. But, it's working well... I generally smash the Noz, but I have trouble with Kotoba - about 50/50 I'd say. Also I encountered a Desert Nomads deck; Aziz, Youss & Kararine, they took me down quickly but I did put up a fight. But all in all I think it's a nice strategic little deck that's mostly affordable for noobs ^_^

#24 21-10-2010 03:28:02

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

What i recommend is...level your characters, and then sell alll your cards...buy Courtesan deck...and you win!!

3 Victories
3 Manipulation
3 Life devourers
2-3 Keep your guard up
2-3 potion seduction
2-3 versatility

rest is up to you, keepin in mind you play Kimiko, Lord Galmara (zil version) and Ishaya...

You can add Lightning bolts lv 3 to use with ishaia...rest is up to you...Yes, its expensive, but dont worry...for now, i dont see a way to kill this deck, unless opponent is a Noz...which is rare these days

Good Luck and have fun !!

OP Courtesans ftw...long live balance

#25 21-10-2010 03:36:56

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

SlyTechs a écrit :

What i recommend is...level your characters, and then sell alll your cards...buy Courtesan deck...and you win!!

3 Victories
3 Manipulation
3 Life devourers
2-3 Keep your guard up
2-3 potion seduction
2-3 versatility

rest is up to you, keepin in mind you play Kimiko, Lord Galmara (zil version) and Ishaya...

You can add Lightning bolts lv 3 to use with ishaia...rest is up to you...Yes, its expensive, but dont worry...for now, i dont see a way to kill this deck, unless opponent is a Noz...which is rare these days

Good Luck and have fun !!

OP Courtesans ftw...long live balance

Please ignore everything this guy just said.. Since it had nothing to do with the topic.  Thank you.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

Pied de page des forums