Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-08-2010 14:42:53

Manacycler
Ptit nouveau

So how do you play?

So what are you strategies for when you play? (Yes, I just asked you to give up all your secrets)

Ok, I'll start. I play Kotoba and employ an equipment tank strategy. Kotoba (espcially Xin) have high defense. Also, I have the guardian spear which can really bring up attack. But since equipment takes an additional turn to take effect, Kotoba have to be able to stay in the game long. So victory either comes with rock hard defense outlasting the other fighters or causing a rather careless opponent to run out of cards.

I also got Telendar, so I'm thinking of playing Zin now.

#2 14-08-2010 17:32:54

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Re : So how do you play?

I am playing a Zil Marauder deck, which focuses on fast high-damage attacks, and also lots of healing (Blessed Bandages and Healing Salves). It's not very good right now, but I hope to level up my cards enough to take advantage of Dagger Mastery eventually.

I actually have the most trouble with your type of deck, because if they can get their equipment out fast enough, I just can't overcome those huge Defense numbers!

#3 16-08-2010 19:52:11

Bryce_Collett
Ptit nouveau

So far I use highly defensive Noz'Dingard characters.

using eglantyne and Moira, they increase each others defense by 2

and adding Anryena as my third character, she adds 1 defense to all my other characters in game.

This deck is full of + defense and + spirit equips, along with the ones that add +2 hp on activation.

I also have a magic cards that increase defense by how much spirit I have.  A lot of the time Anryena has at least 5-8 spirit.

Even though I'm defensive, doesn't mean I'm not offensive wink
I'm also full of magic cards that get around those high defense types.  One card brings the enemy's defense down to 0 and the wrest do damage.

This deck is strong against those that use magic and have low defense, and those that have high defense and no spirit.

So far it's weak against ones that focus on having you discard cards going by your spirit and other decks built like mine, high defense and high spirit.

One stupide this deck has is that if I get all offensive cards on the first turn, Anryena could be taken out on the first turn while fighting those fast damage decks.

People in game might know me as Drakko and I think I might of went up against Snyder's deck once.

#4 16-08-2010 20:07:26

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Hehe! As I was reading your post Bryce, I though "Hmmm, that guy's deck sounds familiar!" I definitely remember playing you, I think you had Eglantyne's Defense up to something crazy like 9 while all three characters were still on the board. smile

#5 16-08-2010 20:18:36

Entelechy
Guémélite
Lieu : Strasbourg

I actually have the most trouble with your type of deck, because if they can get their equipment out fast enough, I just can't overcome those huge Defense numbers!

There's a card that cancel use of ennemy's equipement for the current round.
She's can be used by all classes and guild.

[card]Mettre à nu[/card]

I'm french, trying to help you making this forum alive, so please, don't judge me for my english. I'm actualy playing Zil full dmg, with [card]Assassinat[/Card], [card]La meilleur défense...[/card], [card]Execution[/card], [card]Fureur guerrière[/card], taking off a large part of my opponent.

Un vote pour Eredan? ~//~ IRC Eredan
"<SDD> Prochain event comme ça j'devrais aller vendre un poumon pour m'acheter les boosters..."

#6 17-08-2010 07:00:42

Manacycler
Ptit nouveau

Yeah I hate that, equipment is how my deck works XP course, it never helps against magic users since magic ignores armor. Espicially static. Blehh..

#7 17-08-2010 09:50:17

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Entelechy a écrit :

There's a card that cancel use of ennemy's equipement for the current round.
She's can be used by all classes and guild.

[card]Mettre à nu[/card]

I'm french, trying to help you making this forum alive, so please, don't judge me for my english. I'm actualy playing Zil full dmg, with [card]Assassinat[/Card], [card]La meilleur défense...[/card], [card]Execution[/card], [card]Fureur guerrière[/card], taking off a large part of my opponent.

Most of those are too expensive for me to buy copies of, but I did get three "Mettre a nu" (To Lay Bare) and have added those to my deck. Good suggestions.

#8 18-08-2010 04:15:21

Bryce_Collett
Ptit nouveau

Yeah I hate that, equipment is how my deck works XP course, it never helps against magic users since magic ignores armor. Espicially static. Blehh..

Need armor that adds spirit then.  Spirit is doesn't just determine spell damage but spirit also acts as a defense against it.

Opponent has 2 spirit

You have 4 spirit

Opponent uses static (does damage equal to casters spirit, +2 if You have equipment on)

Since you have more spirit than your opponent, they cannot do any damage.

I saved up for a ruin gauntlet just for this reason.(adds +2 defense, but if opponent casts a spell + 2 spirit)

#9 03-09-2010 09:38:49

Adrien
Habitant de Guem

some scrolls are very usefull and cheep. They act mirrorly but in the right deck, it's usually a bonus.

ex: you play zil against mister def and set defense to 2 -> one shoot anryena and you get a bonus def usually wink

Pied de page des forums