Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-08-2010 09:56:40

crealkiller
Ptit nouveau

Training room?

Ok so i went into the training room and had some fun battles with some people with really high levels. anyway my question is why when i am in the training room, it gives me experience like all the other rooms?

I was hoping that the training room would give me a bit more exp than usual. thats what i thought when i read that you can only use it 3 times a day.

if it doesnt speed up my exp hungry cards, then what is it for?

#2 12-08-2010 10:18:14

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

Re : Training room?

Yes you gain more experience for your characters in this room.

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#3 12-08-2010 14:25:06

Manacycler
Ptit nouveau

umm, how much more is it supposed to give? When i played, it only gave me like 1 or 2 points more than usual. But in the training room I play tougher people so the games last longer. so it doesn't seem that good to play in at low level..

#4 12-08-2010 22:00:58

crealkiller
Ptit nouveau

Yea! thats what i mean. i played it and it didnt give me any more than a usual room. when i lose in a regular room, sometimes my cards only get 1 exp. the thing is that happend to me in the training room too, so i was confused as to what the difference was.

thanks for replying and if its a bug i hope they get more people that has had the same thing.

#5 12-08-2010 22:03:02

crealkiller
Ptit nouveau

Manacycler a écrit :

umm, how much more is it supposed to give? When i played, it only gave me like 1 or 2 points more than usual. But in the training room I play tougher people so the games last longer. so it doesn't seem that good to play in at low level..

hey dude, i know what you mean
i think you should still get in there for your three battles, because there are some lower level people that wander in, and if you can battle them, hopefully you get a huge gain.

i havent won in that room yet, but i can wait to see if your ever in there

#6 14-08-2010 06:50:48

Andy Sipka
Ptit nouveau

I think it's worth it to play your three daily matches in the training room so that your cards gain experience and you don't.  The higher up in level you go, the competition gets a lot harder and the cards you unlock in the store don't get really good until level 20 anyway.

#7 14-08-2010 12:49:08

SDD
Habitant de Guem

on the training room you just earn 1 more xp on your character.

by the way you can speed up your character's xp by different ways:

play a game => +1 xp on each character (+2 on the training room)
win the game => +2 xp on each character

your character end the game with full life => +2xp on the character

activate your character's order => +1 xp (for this one you can also use cards)
[card]It is time[/card]
[card]that's an order![/card]

Dernière modification par SDD (14-08-2010 13:30:04)

><)))_°> IRC Eredan <°_)))><

><)))_°> Un vote pour Eredan! <°_)))><

#8 26-08-2010 19:57:03

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

I think you get +1 XP for activating your cards special as well as order, maybe?

I see a lot of times my Marauders getting 5 or 6 XP when I only get 2 rounds in, which'd otherwise impossible unless they can get a point from attacking thier target class.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums