Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-10-2010 00:13:10

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Classic...

ShikarieQuit.jpg

Lol @ the number 1 guy in ELO so far this week.. Left during our ELO match when I was going to score a perfect on him.. I'm upset sad

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#2 24-10-2010 00:14:13

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Classic...

Screw the perfect, this is better.  Sore losers are the worst.  At least he didn't send you a nasty message...yet.

Disruptor!

#3 24-10-2010 00:41:34

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

This is so sad...

#4 24-10-2010 02:59:08

blackbubbletrip
Gardien

I prefer to specify it's not general, all the frenchs doesn't leave the party when their adversaire made a perfect.this comportment is sad but one can don't great things sad
sorry for my English is not perfectly, I'am a french ^^

L'expérience est le nom que chacun donne à ses erreurs .Oscar Wild
Père Kelta, Officier du Consortium

La Guilde du Consortium

#5 24-10-2010 05:02:03

bleachman
Gardien

Sore losers get butt hurt. hmm

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 24-10-2010 06:34:56

__Tom__
Gardien

Maybe just a crash ?

#7 24-10-2010 06:38:29

bleachman
Gardien

__Tom__ a écrit :

Maybe just a crash ?

Nope, a crash would make him time out as the game loses the connection to his internet. It still thinks he is connected cause it never got teh signal that he isn't. Computers are odd like that. xD

He actually closed the window here in this case.

#8 24-10-2010 06:39:25

__Tom__
Gardien

Nope, if it's a Flash player crash, it tells player left the game (verified with a friend few houres ago).

It times out only if it's a connexion crash.

Dernière modification par __Tom__ (24-10-2010 06:39:53)

#9 24-10-2010 06:42:19

bleachman
Gardien

You mean a direct crash from the game. Not related to his internet connection or computer capabilities?

I would still say he jut closed it since its too coincidental to get disconnected on the last second. Though you could be right too.

#10 24-10-2010 06:44:59

__Tom__
Gardien

bleachman a écrit :

You mean a direct crash from the game. Not related to his internet connection or computer capabilities?

Not realy from the game but sometimes, flash player crashes (specialy when i go over 400Mo of ram use), you get a "!" instead of the game windows and the oponent get a "player left game" message.

bleachman a écrit :

I would still say he jut closed it since its too coincidental to get disconnected on the last second. Though you could be right too.

I was thinking of a crash as i played against this player 3 times this night, won 2 times and he never left.

#11 24-10-2010 06:53:23

bleachman
Gardien

__Tom__ a écrit :

I was thinking of a crash as i played against this player 3 times this night, won 2 times and he never left.

Hmm. I don't know. I play this game often and my flash is probably killing itself just to run it, but never once got disconnected from the game because my flash crashed. I beleive some people just are poor sports. It has happened often enough to me where people bail out of the game in the last round when I am nearing a perfect.

Also I do know which deck Breezy was running (Pure Courtesan with everything they are good at) and playing against such a deck can be frustrating for some. I would consider ragequitting as a more plausible action than flash crashing. But we will never know for sure.

#12 24-10-2010 11:01:39

magius
Solarian

bleachman a écrit :
__Tom__ a écrit :

Hmm. I don't know. I play this game often and my flash is probably killing itself just to run it, but never once got disconnected from the game because my flash crashed. I beleive some people just are poor sports. It has happened often enough to me where people bail out of the game in the last round when I am nearing a perfect.

Also I do know which deck Breezy was running (Pure Courtesan with everything they are good at) and playing against such a deck can be frustrating for some. I would consider ragequitting as a more plausible action than flash crashing. But we will never know for sure.

There is a problem where an error msg "You are disconnected from server" pop up. Then I have to restart my browser. The weird thing is that when I tried to reconnect to eredan, it mentioned that my nickname is in use and I have to force my connection. I guess when I did, I left from my previous game.

That I have experienced several times. Do not know what triggered the error msg in the first place though (since I am obviously still connected).

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#13 25-10-2010 07:00:07

Martenus
Campeur

he never left against me and all my  rare victorys against him where perfects. its the nature of his Deck that does nothing but stalling. he basicly plays 20 defense cards and new start. and trys to outlast his enemy he not even trys to kill anything. against  me because he uses this zil discarder based on spirit its my weak point he plays this 2 times and game over. i have not enough cards left to kill him. but when i lose all of my chars still alive. both the second and the third use this deck ! so 3 cheers for Steve to make tham think over it ! really ugly deck there is no fun to play against it.

#14 25-10-2010 14:52:08

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

The game that we played was Courts vs Courts.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#15 25-10-2010 14:56:08

Martenus
Campeur

how is such a game going ? one is out of cards first ?

Pied de page des forums