Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-10-2010 20:59:47

Nelson_Mendes
Voyageur

Courtesans

Courtesans should be considered support characters and not a stand-alone guild.
As such, a deck should be limited to no more than one courtesan. Historically, courtesans were the companions of powerful men; without the influence of their companions they had no power of their own unless they had vast amounts of wealth or were themselves of noble blood.

#2 23-10-2010 21:22:36

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Courtesans

Not going to happen.

Disruptor!

#3 24-10-2010 05:04:48

bleachman
Gardien

They aren't a guild but instead a caste. A group of people belonging to several guilds. Who says they do not occasionally met up together and drink a cup of tea? D:

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 28-10-2010 05:58:45

Elf King
Voyageur

I agree with this... However I believe 2 should be the max. Who's to say this powerful person doesn't have a courtesan on each arm?

#5 28-10-2010 08:19:25

bleachman
Gardien

Elf King a écrit :

I agree with this... However I believe 2 should be the max. Who's to say this powerful person doesn't have a courtesan on each arm?

A very powerful courtesan.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 30-10-2010 05:31:10

awollsd
Voyageur

why sugest limiting the deck types in a game....  i hate playing the same 2 decks over and over again here we seem to have a prety decent veriety of top teir decks. please lets not restrict that simply because someone has a problem with one play style.

heck i even thought that the restriction of them all having to have the same guild in common was a bit much.... why cant a zil/noz, a zil/koto, and a koto/nomad or koto/noz be in a team....

lets get deck diversity going not restrict it. PLEASE smile

#7 31-10-2010 00:27:23

Nelson_Mendes
Voyageur

awollsd a écrit :

why sugest limiting the deck types in a game....  i hate playing the same 2 decks over and over again here we seem to have a prety decent veriety of top teir decks. please lets not restrict that simply because someone has a problem with one play style.

heck i even thought that the restriction of them all having to have the same guild in common was a bit much.... why cant a zil/noz, a zil/koto, and a koto/nomad or koto/noz be in a team....

lets get deck diversity going not restrict it. PLEASE smile

gg

A pure courtesan deck is the opposite of diversity. They all play exactly the same. Forcing people to create hybrid decks would lead to more diversity, not less.

Pied de page des forums