Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-10-2010 17:10:17

internationalpony
Voyageur

blasphemy against dragons wit-solars anger combo?

hey guys
im lvl 12, play a kotoba/tracker deck and get really fucked up by noz and the [card]dragon's wit[/card] and [card]solar's anger[/card] combo on the noz warriors like [card]valentin[/card] or [card]zahal[/card]
can i use [card]blasphemy[/card] against it?
and if it stop the combo is solar's anger goin in the graveyard or be active in the next round?

thanks for respond

stefan

#2 22-10-2010 17:28:02

Judicator
Ptit nouveau

Re : blasphemy against dragons wit-solars anger combo?

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I'm not sure about where it goes when you counter it, but I know if one of my permanent spells gets countered it goes into the graveyard.

#3 22-10-2010 17:49:58

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Countered perms go to graveyard.

Blasph will work on both anger and hammer, they're both Theurgy. Hammer turns to a weapon at the end of turn.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 22-10-2010 18:30:07

internationalpony
Voyageur

lets see if it works
i guess its kinda hard to tell when to play the blasphemy, like first (1-3) or second (4-6) rounds

zanks people
gonna try it

#5 23-10-2010 04:15:23

Nelson_Mendes
Voyageur

internationalpony a écrit :

hey guys
im lvl 12, play a kotoba/tracker deck and get really fucked up by noz and the [card]dragon's wit[/card] and [card]solar's anger[/card] combo on the noz warriors like [card]valentin[/card] or [card]zahal[/card]
can i use [card]blasphemy[/card] against it?
and if it stop the combo is solar's anger goin in the graveyard or be active in the next round?

thanks for respond

stefan

You are better off using [card]obesity[/card] because it is more versatile and you can't predict when he is going to play the theurgy

#6 23-10-2010 04:31:06

blackdrain
Habitant de Guem

Nelson_Mendes a écrit :

You are better off using [card]obesity[/card] because it is more versatile and you can't predict when he is going to play the theurgy

no I don´t think so big_smile cause obesity only give u a 50% chance to counter it!
Why? [card]dragon´s wit[/card] is always the first card to play and u have a 50% chance that the enemy is first in playing so your [card]obesity[/card] comes to late. It can only counter the next action card and if it works after dragon´s wit it can´t counter a thing.
[card]blasphemy[/card] if played first sure counters the second card and 100% works this way smile if u play it after a chain u get the same 50% as with obesity.

[MSN] A-bomb gonna rock your world wink

#7 23-10-2010 04:42:03

paperbagdemon
Campeur

blackdrain a écrit :
Nelson_Mendes a écrit :

no I don´t think so big_smile cause obesity only give u a 50% chance to counter it!
Why? [card]dragon´s wit[/card] is always the first card to play and u have a 50% chance that the enemy is first in playing so your [card]obesity[/card] comes to late. It can only counter the next action card and if it works after dragon´s wit it can´t counter a thing.
[card]blasphemy[/card] if played first sure counters the second card and 100% works this way smile if u play it after a chain u get the same 50% as with obesity.

i think he means that obesity can work on a lot more of cards.  not against this kind of deck only. adding blasphemy would be a waste against deck that does not even have a single theurgy

Dernière modification par paperbagdemon (23-10-2010 04:47:57)

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#8 23-10-2010 05:26:49

Nelson_Mendes
Voyageur

blackdrain a écrit :
Nelson_Mendes a écrit :

It's less than 50% effective on the first turn because you may not know if:

1. He owns that card combo
2. If it's even in the deck
3. If he gets it in his first hand
4. If he plays it first turn

Too many variables.

#9 23-10-2010 11:40:28

bleachman
Gardien

I run one [card]Banish[/card] in most of my decks that cannot handle uber buffed DK/Theurgy decks.

It is a usable card and easily discarded when not needed. Wont really bother you in your deck and I can only underline that it does help when in need. Those decks do not suspect it coming and get ruined when it lands. I have had a playerleave the fight against me cause I Banished his Anger and Smashed his hammer in the same turn.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums