Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-10-2010 12:40:43

Squarta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Italy

Decks to develope

Hey folks,i'm new to this game and i'm testing the potential of the mechanics and found them very interesting.I think that there are some weak points (above all: -market stasis -exp and farming too much important) but the pros are surely much more than the cons smile This is like a real CCG (I come from ***biiiiipppp*** bip) and the basis are very good.

Let's come to the tactical advices smile
I would thank you if could say me a nice deck to develop for the future.What i means?I mean some deck with cards that once reached their max level will worth some cristals on the market.Consider also that i haven't a great amount of cristals;anyway i think in future i'll buy some new boosters (in the first one i've found a Solaris than i've bought some cards with its money).
I've started with a noz deck,thinking to go for mages;then i've changed my goal to a dragon knight but it scary me because it seems too much expensive in the long term (draconic sword,zahal that needs watchmaker above all,kournok).Now i've switched to a moira+eglantyne,but they caps at lv 2 (or 3 if you merge them) and this is not good for the long term.
I don't care if I have to change guild.The important thing is that i don't switch to Kotoba,beacuse i don't like them. tongue

Thanks in advance!
Have fun

#2 19-10-2010 13:36:38

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Re : Decks to develope

Noz dragon knights are much cheaper than Noz mages in the long run, look at the prices of fireball and static charge, and you need like 5-6 of those for all the upgrades.

#3 19-10-2010 14:46:00

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

It all depends on what you feel like doing.

About the Dragon Knight deck: a Dragon Knight deck has Zahal which is worth 40k at this moment at level 4. The Dragon Knight deck isn't all that expensive but to make an effective Dragon Knight deck you need the Draconian Sword ( 3x ) which is sold for 12k+ each. The bad part is : the swords only work in dragon decks, if you ever want to try another deck type you won't be able to use the Sword into it.
But if you compare how much you need to spend in some other decks to make them good you will realize this deck isn't so expensive as you first thought.

About the Noz mages: a good Noz deck needs really good spells, a single Rain of Death is worth more than 30k crystals while a simple Fireball is worth 15k~. And of course, these spells are only usable in Noz mages. If you have a low budget and decide to go for the mages you will have to stick to them forever, because most spell cards can only be used in mage decks...

If you want to go for the characters that will give you the best crystal rate per time you spent leveling the card you have to look up the market and check how much a card is currently sold at level 1 , level 2, level 3 and so on. After that you will know which cards give the most money after you level them up. Then buy its level 1 version and level it up, and sell it. Just take some care, the price on the market varies a lot. If you take too long to level up your card its value may go down.

If you want to go for the most expensive characters of the game instead of looking for the market over valued cards then the Zil are your best bet. They possess the most expensive non-legendary characters : Abomination, Shadow, Mashtok, Cigue.... If that is what you wanted to know. But it takes time to get them ( not to mention the apostle and the watchmaker at level 3 for some of them) ....

#4 19-10-2010 16:13:28

Squarta
Habitant de Guem

the truth is that i want the Moon!
A deck fun to play and that worths a nice amount of crystals for the future! big_smile

Anyway your considerations are really helpful.
About Zil: I notice that Abomination requires the boring watchmaker just like Zahal but he needs much more characters and crystals to reach him.I'll surely skip him.
Shadow instead seems much more easy to reach (apostle lv 3,but he doesnt cost 20k crystals like watchmaker).I could think about him...
Noz:Spells are really expensive sad They scare me a lot...You are right:Dragon Knights is  more convenient than a mage deck...Anyway Zahal continues to scare me with his lvl 4. sad

What about Desert Nomads?I've seen that all characters are below 1k at lvl 1 and they increase their value with evolutions...I suppose that a Desert nomad deck can't go further without Solaris (14k at this moment and I've sold one for 10,5k just a few days ago -.-) but 1 rain of death is about 3 Solaris,so...

#5 19-10-2010 16:40:24

paperbagdemon
Campeur

You missed the price of kounok the prophet for dragon knights. You would have to acquire the watchmaker and the apostle of destiny at some point, you just can't progress without them. Without those 2 you'll find yourself in an endpoint the same way you realized the witchblades are capped at lvl 2.

hell is when you drew 3 arcaniums at round 1

#6 19-10-2010 16:56:10

Squarta
Habitant de Guem

paperbagdemon a écrit :

You missed the price of kounok the prophet for dragon knights. You would have to acquire the watchmaker and the apostle of destiny at some point, you just can't progress without them. Without those 2 you'll find yourself in an endpoint the same way you realized the witchblades are capped at lvl 2.

Ok you've brought me back to the reality and this really hurts!
Kournok anyway is about 10k and one day maybe i'll gather that sum of money (i'm planning to buy a 12 booster pack for 400 feez after new weekly cards).
I hate watchmaker because is a card that i wont use but i need it or else i don't go on-.-

By the way,i've reached lvl 8 and encountered my first courtesan deck.I've began laughing at the start of the battle 'till the end of its (it hasn't last very long though tongue).
These are hard times!

Dernière modification par Squarta (19-10-2010 16:57:24)

#7 19-10-2010 18:00:46

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Im fairly new, and decided to try a Dragon Knight deck too.
I had some lucky draws in my Boosters and was able to afford the 3 swords + Kounok. The rest of the deck comes pretty cheap and can even be obtained via winning crystals in regular games. Especially the 2 other dragon knights are real bargains at level 1.
Considering Zahal, to be honest, he isn't needed at level 4. He is nice to have, but look at the upgrade compared to level 3. 1 more point of minimum damage. That's it, since you have no mages to benefit from his new ability. If you still want him (like me) level your own Zahal to level 3, fill his experience bar and sell him. It's no 1:1 deal, but he gets really close to the worth of Zahal level 4. So instead of paying and leveling the watchmaker, you can just pay the difference between level 3 and 4.

And here comes the REAL pain in a Dragon Knight deck...... Leveling Kounok. To raise Kounok the Prophet to level 3 you need to fuse him at level 2 with a regular level 3 Kounok. So you have to effectively level a char you don't want (dragon Kounok) to level 4, since you have to fill his experience bar.
Fortunately even Kounok's dragon form fits quite nicely into the deck, the only downsides are his inability to carry the sword and the lack of the swords' defense bonus. At least he gets the offensive bonus.
I got my Kounok the Prophet level 3 today *cheer* and i have to say it was worth the time.

Just remember, until Zahal reaches level 3 he is a normal human. So he can't cast the draconic spells, so you have to use some temporary alternative cards he can use. But at level 3 he becomes a gemelite, and at this point the deck really starts to rock.

#8 19-10-2010 18:04:54

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

And Zahal Lv4 is not really needed for deck to work, his bonus is pretty useless, so watchmaker is not that needed for leveling.

#9 19-10-2010 18:43:35

Squarta
Habitant de Guem

Perfect!This is a good news.But the bad one is that i need 2 kournok now and i have none big_smile

Anyway i'm not sure about going for Dragon Knight,this was just an option...I'm open to different type of deck (except Kotobas,i don't like them).
Any other suggestion about decks that worth like Dragon Knight (that seems to me a nice compromise)?

Thanks guys smile

#10 19-10-2010 20:43:34

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

If you think that 10k crystals is a lot then it is useless to suggest any thematic to you as you won't have enough crystals to buy the required cards anyway.

What you have to do is to look around the market for cards that you can level up and get the most crystals from the sale. Make a full warrior/marauder and use the cards like Blast, Armed and Ready ( there is 1 in the kotoba starter deck), Assassination ( there is 1 in the zil starter deck), Healing Balm and such.

This way you will be a character "farmer" and get enough crystals to buy at least a half-decent competitve deck later. Just keep in mind that after level 10 it will be hard to do this. Using 3 level 1 characters after level 10 is suicide.

Dernière modification par Seraph (19-10-2010 20:46:27)

#11 19-10-2010 22:29:14

Squarta
Habitant de Guem

Seraph a écrit :

If you think that 10k crystals is a lot then it is useless to suggest any thematic to you as you won't have enough crystals to buy the required cards anyway.

What you have to do is to look around the market for cards that you can level up and get the most crystals from the sale. Make a full warrior/marauder and use the cards like Blast, Armed and Ready ( there is 1 in the kotoba starter deck), Assassination ( there is 1 in the zil starter deck), Healing Balm and such.

This way you will be a character "farmer" and get enough crystals to buy at least a half-decent competitve deck later. Just keep in mind that after level 10 it will be hard to do this. Using 3 level 1 characters after level 10 is suicide.

I've caught the lesson smile
I know,prices are high for all decks and i must face the reality.I don't exclude to buy boosters (tomorrow i think,if the new cards will be out) to fast the building of a decent deck.
I agree completely with your advice about level 1 character and lvl of opponents.Now i'm playing a deck only to level some character and i don't win a single game.My deck sucks,i know,it's made without any logic but i must resist until the cap of characters,then i'll choose what to do.

I only need some directions to see clearly and don't buy cards at random as i've done in these last days smile
And untill now,thanks to your advices,my ideas are much more clear.

Wish me good luck for next boosters! big_smile

Pied de page des forums