Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-10-2010 05:05:33

hisuphola
Ptit nouveau

Two noob/simple questions

1.)Was the card, Cubit Chakara like Way cheaper before?
   *Just wondering as I keep seeing so many people with it some with more than one, and I still don't even have 4000.

2.)How exactly does the defeat, not enough cards to play, work?
    *I know rules say when you can't draw a card, but I have had matches were it continues even if one can't draw--I think it happened two times for enemy players and one time for me.

#2 19-10-2010 05:22:42

zuran2000
Voyageur

Re : Two noob/simple questions

you can get several copies of Cubit Chakra from Trophies, namely the one for earning 5 other trophies, and the one for having X # of facebook friends

ok, at the start of your turn you draw to 5 cards, if you are unable to draw to 5 then after this turn, the game ends. it doesnt matter how many cards are in your deck, so drawing to 5 and having 0 remaining is not a problem (until next turn)..you always get 1 turn with less than 5 cards in your hand

#3 20-10-2010 08:10:55

hisuphola
Ptit nouveau

Re : Two noob/simple questions

The winning the trophys one says all it awards is the two types of currency I thought, but thanks for telling me though it still a little odd I see/saw like levels 5s having them.

Ok I thought that what it was for the cards, I guess the few times either 1 card was drawn or the match ended.

Thanks
for the reply/answers.

Pied de page des forums