Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-10-2010 05:23:26

Zync23
Ptit nouveau

Card Concept: Feezar

I wanted to create another Golem character, and thought why not make him a Priest - Warrior since they don't seem to exist. I came up with a Golem slightly based on an Alishk/Bomzar hybrid.

2mdrx9j.jpg2ef0xew.jpg28gqdrd.jpg

Let me know what you think.

#2 13-10-2010 08:58:31

Mahothecat
Voyageur

Re : Card Concept: Feezar

Well, I do think they don't exist on purpose - you see, golems can equip anything and having a golem priest that, say has 14 hp and 3 def is really overpowered, but it bein a warrior at the same time and having +2 heals... this card really would be something. Since for golems there are no class, guild or race restrictions when it comes to items, you could like give it the kotoba weapon combination and it'll be as strong as a warrior. Hence, I don't think it's a nice idea releasing a golem priest... but hey, that's my opinion smile

#3 13-10-2010 10:23:46

Zync23
Ptit nouveau

You have a valid point, and I did consider the "best draw" scenario for a player with all the resources they need. In essence, it would take 2 turns, one chains The Emperor's Speech with Wakizashi, the other equips the Tracker's Mask (this removes the ability to use the Oath of Faith).
This would result in an overall bonus of Spirit +1, Attack +6, Defense +3.
But, I don't see how this would be stronger than any other deck with the same amount of resources pumped into it. It is strong, yes, with +2 to heals and a total of 6 Defense. Possible healing and defense coming from other characters as well, which is why I made him a Mercenary, to prevent all of this new and quite powerful Courtesan group bonus cards. But throw in another Priest or two for heals while you build him, he could be a character with:
Spirit 1
Attack 11/14
Defense 6
Health 8 (left after heals)
This consideration is why his base attack never upgrades through his levels, and his defense and health only get 1 point each, officially making him the lowest stat Golem in every category (they all have 0 Spirit). I guess I don't see it in comparison to other characters, say a level 3 Xin the Ironbringer who, in the same amount of turns would have the stats:
Spirit 1
Attack 10/13
Defense 8
Health 8 (although, unless he's been hit by only spells it should be higher)
However, Xin the Ironbringer would also get to chain the turn he plays Tracker's Mask. If you placed Oath of Faith on Feezar instead, he loses the The Emperor's Speech + Wakizashi combo. You could throw in a healing dagger at best, but his stats now drop significantly, especially his offense to use something like Vampire Dagger.

I guess the point is that I feel the lower stats more than makes up for the Golem's all item bonus. He's a week Warrior with good non-Spirit-based healing as support. But then again, I'm just doing the math in my head.

Dernière modification par Zync23 (13-10-2010 10:24:55)

#4 13-10-2010 11:13:34

Mahothecat
Voyageur

Fact is that Xin The Ironbringer doesn't have a card that can deal 0-10 damage.

#5 13-10-2010 11:26:44

bleachman
Gardien

Make it priest only. Letting it use warrior based cards is just too powerful. And to make it more fair, toss a 4 in there instead of 5. Would make it more priestly and yet still very powerful.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 13-10-2010 13:13:21

Anihilate
Solarian

[card]I Hate Brawlers[/card]
[card]I Hate Mystics[/card]
On him with [card]The Emperor's Speech[/card], [card]Wakizashi[/card], and [card]Runic Gauntlet[/card]

Spirit:0(2 against spells)
Attack:10/13
Defense:7
With the ability to chain the above cards in any order(covering all classes to chain each other to)

Spirit:1(3 if a spell is played)
Attack:12/15
Defense:10

And he can use [card]All is fair in love[/card] [card]And war[/card] to get the full base attack=max attack effect, as well as [card]Shell[/card] to get a ridiculous amount of defense.

Also, Cross class warriors don't get an item chain.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (13-10-2010 17:57:12)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#7 13-10-2010 13:24:31

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Why do we have "Sugestions" part of forum for?

#8 13-10-2010 17:56:10

Anihilate
Solarian

Technically the suggestions forum is for changes to the game itself. Considering his idea is finalized, putting a broken card in the suggestions section is wasteful.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#9 13-10-2010 18:15:00

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

Maybe a rebel golem that escape his mage creator (I assume there are no Priest golems because they are made of Magic, not theurgy). And became a Merc/Nomad warrior (He doesn't want to be in the same deck than a mage).

Besides, i couldn't imagine how a man-made being, that lives thanks to the magic could have enough connection to the gods to have divine magic (Theurgy).
Of course, if the game devs consider it's possible, they can twist the game's world logic to make it possible...

OR

Keep the Warrior/Priest but make him non-golem

Note: Ateb is actually a Priest/Warrior.../Mage/Marauder

#10 14-10-2010 05:26:02

Zync23
Ptit nouveau

So the current consensus is, to balance out the Priest - Warrior, I need to make it a human instead of a golem.

Dernière modification par Zync23 (14-10-2010 05:34:34)

#11 14-10-2010 05:43:19

bleachman
Gardien

Or just make him a pure priest and tone down the attack stat and defense stat a bit.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums