Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-10-2010 11:19:56

Zync23
Ptit nouveau

Card Concept: Regsla

I used the "Fan card" in-game function, and it currently does not have mulit-guil/Courtesan abilities, so note that this suggestion is meant to be a Courtesan from both Noz'Dinguard Envoys and Zil Warriors (instead of just Zil Warriors).

2ecng2d.jpg2wf3gxe.jpgszubee.jpg2mfb5oo.jpg

Hopefully it's likable, but let me know what you think (the image is just a placeholder and I know the flavor text sucks).

#2 11-10-2010 15:12:45

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Re : Card Concept: Regsla

The flavor text doesn't fit..

If the card effect only activated when dealing LESS damage then it would make sense.

Anyway, i guess the lvl 4 effect is too strong given the status of the card.
The spirit should also be reduced to 2.

#3 11-10-2010 19:16:56

bleachman
Gardien

OP beyong beleif.

2 spirit, mabe 6/9 attack and 1 discarded card. Not more.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 11-10-2010 21:37:43

Anihilate
Solarian

Zync23 a écrit :

I tried it before with the "less damage", with slightly lowered stats. But when I wrote up the level it seemed that you were sacrificing a possible good character choice with the only bonus being that you to get the opponent to discard an extra 2 (maximum 4 at level 4) cards from the top of the deck!

Also, you say OP, and then lower his stats, but going through the thought experiments, he still deals less damage than other Marauders, and lacks on the Mage side because of the lack of a combat-based Order Bonus. So If you're going to claim OP, at least explain.

You're making a multi class tsuro -_-

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#5 11-10-2010 21:44:45

Zync23
Ptit nouveau

I tried it before with the "less damage", with slightly lowered stats. But when I wrote up the level it seemed that you were sacrificing a character with the only bonus being that you to get the opponent to discard an extra 2 (maximum 4 at level 4) cards from the top of the deck!

Also, you say OP, and then lower his stats, but going through the thought experiments, he still deals less damage than other Marauders. (eg Amaya, Bigrage, Cigue or Ergue although they are rares, Selene who is an uncommon etc) If you're going to name common Marauders, you can, but you will be ignored since it is a mute point.
In addition, Regsla lacks on the Mage side because of the lack of a combat-based Order Bonus, and being a Marauder/Mage he doesn't get chain with spells.
So If you're going to claim OP, at least explain instead of stating facts about the card without in-game comparisons.

Dernière modification par Zync23 (11-10-2010 21:46:12)

#6 11-10-2010 22:17:28

ganja325
Guémélite
Lieu : Biel / Bienne

i like your idea! i think not that the card is to strong, because the zil haven't any support cards like the kotoba or noz...

Kämpfer der Zil - Join the darkside, we have cookies ^^
Wir waren Helden - Born in 1984 big_smile

#7 12-10-2010 01:34:51

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

It would be good for the noz to have a new marauder option (as the current ones are kounok, eglantyne/witchblade fusion and helena that needs 2 mage teammates to work on her max).
If this card is done, i predict some pretty kickass deck out of witchblades, helena and this card (Noz Marauders + Helena with max bonus + 2 Mages to add defense and make a few attacks).
And it would be nice to have a new mage to join the Zil.

Dernière modification par Gangrel (12-10-2010 01:36:58)

#8 12-10-2010 01:47:53

bleachman
Gardien

OP OP OP OP OP

Dude, first off hybrids always are a bit weaker in their classes than others who are fully in it. And quite frankly 6/11 is still a lot for a marauder with 3 spirit that can cast Rain of Death or Lightning Bolts 3 after using some heavy card. Or what about The Pen Is Mightier... Than The Sword?

His turn ability is too damn powerful as with cards such as It is Time and That's an Order! you can activate it in early turns as well.

I am not saying the idea is bad, I am just saying you should try to tone him down a bit.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#9 13-10-2010 09:19:03

Mahothecat
Voyageur

ganja325 a écrit :

i like your idea! i think not that the card is to strong, because the zil haven't any support cards like the kotoba or noz...

Sorry but since when do Zil need any support cards? O_o They are supposed to be assassins, not mages fcs...
As for the concept - what is ballanced about a card that can cast some trecherous spell and at the same time hit you for a ton. Like using rain of death + assassination = FTK. Even using Rain of death + whatever makes it a ftk... I don't like the idea of Zil having a mage since they already have really strong cards such as abomination, the shadow, telendar, the "The Pack" members. They chew up warriors and kill mages... why give them another really powerful card?

#10 13-10-2010 10:37:53

Zync23
Ptit nouveau

Mahothecat a écrit :
ganja325 a écrit :

Sorry but since when do Zil need any support cards? O_o They are supposed to be assassins, not mages fcs...
As for the concept - what is ballanced about a card that can cast some trecherous spell and at the same time hit you for a ton. Like using rain of death + assassination = FTK. Even using Rain of death + whatever makes it a ftk... I don't like the idea of Zil having a mage since they already have really strong cards such as abomination, the shadow, telendar, the "The Pack" members. They chew up warriors and kill mages... why give them another really powerful card?

First, a Mage - Marauder can't even do a Rain of Death + Assassination combo, or a Rain of Death + [fill in the cards here], since they don't chain on Spell cards . . . (You have to be ONLY a Mage to chain on spells . . .)

Second, I don't really have an attachment to the guild itself, I just thought of this Mage - Marauder character and thought the discarding Order Bonus sounded like it would have to be Noz/Zil

Dernière modification par Zync23 (13-10-2010 10:39:57)

#11 13-10-2010 11:05:36

Mahothecat
Voyageur

Yeah, sorry, my bad. Well, anyway, it would still be a otk in like at least 1/3 of the times you play it. Like this - Rain of death = 6-10 damage on a character with no spirit + the base attack of 6-11 this would make a total of 12-21 damage in one turn without much effort. So, let's take that the average character has 1 spirit, 3 def and 13 life.

this makes for a total of 16 damage consumed for it not to die. The min you could do with this combo would leave that character with 5 life, while I'm not taking into consideration cards that increase your base damage. Let's say you play "Smart Ass" and chain rain of death. You could easily do that, making your damage 14-21 and lowering the opponent's character's chances of survival quite a bit. So, he could get 3 def on turn 1? And how would that help in this situation? As bleachman said, its attack and spirit should be decreased.

Pied de page des forums