Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-10-2010 17:00:04

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Titles

As far as I know titles mean very little.
As of now they are just a way to state that you completed a certain trophy task.

My suggestion is to make SOME titles have actual in-game use.

Examples:
Master - Increases by 1 the experience gained by your characters when you win a match.
Adept - Increases by 1 the experience gained by your characters when you lose a match.
Genius - Increases by 10 the experience you gain when you win a match.
Untalented - Decreases by 5 the experience you gain when you win a match.
Loser - Increases by 5 the experience you gain when you lose a match.
Stubborn - Decreases  by 5 the experience you gain when you lose a match.
Blackmailer - You never lose fair play.
Perfect - Increases by 2 experience gained by your characters and by 10 the crystals gained when you score a perfect in a match.
Wealth - Increases by 10 the amount of crystals you gain after playing a match.
Robber - Increases by 15 the amount of crystals you gain after winning a match.
Beggar - Increases by 15 the amount of crystals you gain after losing a match.
Stonewall - If one of your characters is at full health by the end of a match he gains 2 extra experience points.
Killer - If one of your characters kills an opponent's character that is at full health in a single hit he gains 2 extra experience points.

I could add many more , but i think that is enough to make my point for now.

Keep in mind none of the titles has any effect on the matches themselves and it should stay that way.

Dernière modification par Seraph (06-10-2010 17:12:36)

#2 07-10-2010 02:29:28

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

Re : Titles

I like the idea.
I'd stay with the positive bonuses only and make the active title the one that counts.

#3 07-10-2010 02:41:50

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

Re : Titles

None of them has a negative effect!
The ones that decrease the experience you gain from matches can be used in a good manner.
Decreasing the experience you gain when you win/lose a match can be a good thing at lower levels. Sticking to lower level rooms can be a good way to make the most of the experience you gain for your CHARACTERS. Also, lower level rooms feature weaker decks.

And , of course, only one title can be active at any given moment. Just like it works now smile

Pied de page des forums