Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-10-2010 02:49:53

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

[Help please!] Kotoba Mage deck

With a friend, we started planning a mage Kotoba deck, but it's becoming pretty hard... until now, we have this:

Chars:
[card]Akutsaï[/card]
[card]Toran the Faithless[/card]
?? [card]Malyss[/card], [card]Watchmaker of Destiny[/card], [card]StoneEater[/card] and [card]Kyoshiro[/card] are my main options. I'd prefer [card]Elhoradana[/card] but it seems there's no way to get her.

Cards:

Spells:
[card]Rain of Death[/card] x3
[card]Unleash Hell[/card] x3
[card]Static Charge[/card] x2
[card]Ice Barrier[/card] x3
[card]Freeze[/card] x2

Items:
[card]Mage's Grand Staff[/card] x2

I was thinking about an Assasination or 2 for Akutsai, but i'm not sure if it's useful to have cards that only 1 of my chars can use.

Dernière modification par Gangrel (06-10-2010 02:50:07)

#2 06-10-2010 07:12:59

Sero
Habitant de Guem

Re : [Help please!] Kotoba Mage deck

What is with Than the Sword ?
Would be better than Assasination cause all your Mages can use it^^

Now, where is your God?

#3 06-10-2010 07:16:57

bleachman
Gardien

If then

Akutsai, Kyoshiro and Toran (You could use Malyss but Toran has better stats overall)

Spells in need are definately Rain of Death and Burn in Hell. These fire spells will greatly help you especially when you play Kyoshiro.

Add some melee based cards too. Than the Sword and Katamaru are great offensiive melee oriented spells.

You will just have to mix and match around with the supportive spells you use. Some people prefer defensive ones, others prefer deck variety. Its up to you.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 06-10-2010 13:37:14

steven_allen
Solarian

Katamaru works great with Akutsai, especially against mages, considering he is already a mage hater.  With Akutsai's ability to be both a mage and an attacker, you may want to consider some neutral action cards to boost his attack in the event of a high spirit opponent or a DSH user.

Disruptor!

#5 07-10-2010 02:42:17

Gangrel
Habitant de Guem

I was thinking... How about turning it into a Tsoutaï deck adding Hime? I could use Katamaru with her too as she is a war guemelite, and i could add a couple marauder cards in the deck...

Pied de page des forums