Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-10-2010 19:22:00

Mahothecat
Voyageur

My Noz Dragon Knights

Well, I'm kind of new to so I'd love to hear some opinions about my idea.
So far this is what it looks like :

Characters:
Zahal (lvl 3)
Kounok The Prophet (lvl 2)
Valentin (lvl 2)

Spells:
2x The Pen is Mightier...
2x ... Than The Sword
2x Magic Attack

Equips:
3x Dragon Armor
3x Draconian Sword
2x Life Devourer
1x Living Dagger

Actions:
3x Presence of the Dragon
2x It is time

I know, there is still quite a way to go but I'd like to hear some opinions. And one more thing I've thought about - using 3 living daggers instead of life devourers. What do you think?

#2 05-10-2010 22:28:13

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : My Noz Dragon Knights

Life Devourers would be better. Living daggers service dagger master above anything else.

DK's stack on their defense while building their offense, after the armor and draconian swords are out, you've got a really high chance to donkey punch and get back alot of health.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#3 06-10-2010 00:25:14

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Re : My Noz Dragon Knights

I don't like Presence of the Dragon that much. Otherwise the deck looks almost exactly like mine, with a few trophy cards sprinkled in. IMO any dragon knight deck should be running the Best Defense/Scheme combo.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

Pied de page des forums