Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-10-2010 13:58:31

jfzero
Campeur

Tracker Deck

I've been thinking about the trackers a lot lately...the close shave and all xD
So i'd like to know if is worth it tryng building a trackers deck and how would be the set up for it?

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#2 03-10-2010 19:37:50

zuran2000
Voyageur

Re : Tracker Deck

i've got one that i'm leveling, truth is that it's a little boring to play but its fairly effective..and to be honest when it wins its more often then not a perfect, so it's good for getting exp

i'm using hime/malyss/amaya

2x art of the iron fist/keep your guard up
2x tracker's mask
3x tracker's emblem
2x close shave
1x illusory reflection
2x katamaru
2x ice barrier
3x firon
3x shuriken

when amaya is level 3 i'll probably add in 2 static shocks also, maybe pull a mask and a shuriken...or one of the close shaves, havent decided yet

#3 03-10-2010 19:54:21

jfzero
Campeur

nice and its no rly expensive...i'd have to buy the heroes tho... xD
I'd rather use tsuro instead of hime too tongue

Dernière modification par jfzero (03-10-2010 19:55:25)

[MSN] Guild Member

#4 03-10-2010 20:00:35

zuran2000
Voyageur

i like hime because he can use katamaru, it's pretty devastating once he's got 5/6 spirit, but yeah, tsuro is good also

edit: also a lot of people dont bother with malyss and just use the 3 marauders, it'd free up some cards in the deck to add some actions if you want

Dernière modification par zuran2000 (03-10-2010 20:06:09)

#5 03-10-2010 20:14:30

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Hime is she, for the record, or had a really good gender change operation big_smile

#6 04-10-2010 00:53:49

jfzero
Campeur

lol......Hime=Princess xD so i figure that at least she has to be a girl xD

[MSN] Guild Member

#7 04-10-2010 06:47:59

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Since the Shuriken came out Tracker decks have been pretty good. Bordering on OP, actually, since Shuriken essentially reads: "Everything your trackers do get a bonus +2 attack".

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#8 04-10-2010 11:17:26

jfzero
Campeur

Im thinking something like this

Tsuro
Amaya
Malys
buying them in lvl 2

3 Shuriken
3 Trackers emblem
2 rule of the iron fist
2 illusory reflection
2 ice Barrier
3 The close shave
1 Assasinate
2 Smart Ass
1 Time to die
1 Freeze

What do u guys think

[MSN] Guild Member

#9 04-10-2010 12:05:41

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

[card]Shuriken[/card] do not have dual wield, so you can not use two of them in the same time. 3 is too much. 1 is enough in most cases, take 2 if you want have it faster.

You have 5 spells ( [card]Freeze[/card], [card]ice Barrier[/card] and [card]illusory reflection[/card]) and only one spell caster (Malyss), it is two much.
I will replace 3 of them by 2 [card]Katamaru[/card] (keep Freeze and one illusory reflection in order to keep Malyss in live)

If you can, add more assassinate and [card]Tracker's mask[/card] (the 2 HP bonus is always good)

When you have Hime (instead of Amaya) you can use War spells with her (like Katamaru).

3 close shave is also a lot, Since I played Tracker, my opponents do not play daggers, they finish in the discard pile without being played. Keep only one and add daggers in your deck to add power.

You can also add some card like [card]ambush[/card], always a good choice with marauder. You can also think about [card]All is fair in love[/card] / [card]and war[/card], the combo is good, but each card can be played alone with good results

Dernière modification par Zurga (04-10-2010 12:13:09)

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 04-10-2010 16:25:31

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Characters:
Malyss (Level 3)
Tsuro (Level 3)
Hime (Level 3)

Items:
Shuriken x2
Tracker Mask x2
Tracker Emblem x3

Spells:
Katamaru x3
Ice Barrier x3

Actions:
Art of the Iron Fist x3
Assassination x2
It is time x1
Time to die x1

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#11 05-10-2010 02:15:21

bleachman
Gardien

My version contains a Reborn instead of an It is Time. tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#12 05-10-2010 03:22:39

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

My new one contains 2 Fierce Lions taking out both Assassinations and the Time to Die.  It's working rather good.  Also, added 1 more Ice Barrier.

#13 05-10-2010 03:41:07

bleachman
Gardien

Breezy414 a écrit :

My new one contains 2 Fierce Lions taking out both Assassinations and the Time to Die.  It's working rather good.  Also, added 1 more Ice Barrier.

4 Ice Barriers? yikes You mean a third mask right?

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#14 05-10-2010 13:49:20

jfzero
Campeur

Ok Lets see

Tsuro
Hime
Malys

2 Shuriken
3 Tracker Mask
3 Trackers Emblem
2 Fiery Lion

3 Katamaru
3 Ice Barrier
3 Arts of the Iron Fist
1 It's Time

Like this?

[MSN] Guild Member

#15 05-10-2010 19:17:37

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Tsuro
Hime
Malyss

Ice Barrier x3
Katamaru   x3

Art of the Iron Fist x3
It is time x2

Shuriken x2
Tracker Mask x2
Tracker Emblem x3
Fierce Lion x2

#16 07-10-2010 15:18:56

boyjabs_alejandro
Ptit nouveau

i also use tracker deck and i use hime/amaya/malyss. i prefer hime over tsuro because of the defense. as a tracker, your main goal is to take least damage at the first 3 rounds and dominate the game on the later rounds.

i agree to most of their comment except about the ice barrier.

instead of putting ice barrier on the deck, id put an offensive spell like fireball, or static shock, making malyss an offensive character and not only a tank to the team.

why? these are my reasons:

1. what would an ice barrier deck do if by any chance one of hime/amaya/tsuro was ko'd at any of the first 3 rounds? malyss wont be able to rely on katamaru alone if your opponent is kotoba which is mostly high def least spirit.

2. if your opponent is iro/ironbringer/asajiro/gakyusha/sen'ryaku/hares (any 3, these are the common kotoba decks) and you alrady set up 3trackers emblem on the first 3 rounds or even just one, you can finish any key characters like ironbringer and asajiro with 2 spell cards.

3. players mostly place their characters that they need to equip with a weapon/armor/others that would activate in the next round with malyss knowing they would win the round anyway. if malyss have offense, that could make the outcome different.

Summary:
having offensive spells would mean you wont have to rely just on your 2 attackers to win. big_smile

#17 07-10-2010 15:58:01

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

What is the advantage of using Malyss?
Isn't a full marauder tracker team more effective?
Is it worth it?

#18 07-10-2010 16:51:23

doubledipper
Habitant de Guem

With Katamaru Malyss becomes pretty powerful, especially if you use two at once.  On top of that he reduces the damage your other two Trackers take by one.  I use Tsuro, Malyss and Hime.

#19 07-10-2010 18:12:16

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Malyss + Katamaru or Shuriken = More than a surprise.. 

Having spells in your deck

What if you run into a mage deck or spirit based deck which trackers are supposed to dominate?  Your spells do 0 damage which renders Malyss useless.

What if you run into Fierce Lions or other Spell immunity items?  Your spells are useless which, in turn, makes Malyss useless.

Having no offensive spells in your deck:

What if you run into a mage deck or spirit based deck which trackers are supposed to dominate?  Your Katamaru becomes more and more usefull.

What if you run into Fierce Lions or other Spell immunity items?  You have nothing to worry about, since Katamaru doesn't deal damage itself.

What if you run into an offensive deck that tries to beat you down with brute strength?  Ice Barriers + Emblems help add to the already -1 damage.

In conclusion:

Having offensive spells is more or less preference.. But I think not having them heavily outweighs having them in the deck in place of Ice Barriers.

#20 10-10-2010 16:01:16

boyjabs_alejandro
Ptit nouveau

Having spells in your deck:

What if you run into a mage deck or spirit based deck which trackers are supposed to dominate?  Your spells do 0 damage which renders Malyss useless.

you already said it, you already dominate this deck so why worry about it??:|

What if you run into an offensive deck that tries to beat you down with brute strength?  Ice Barriers + Emblems help add to the already -1 damage.

most of those characters equip items and with high spirit thanks to your emblem, static charges would pack a punch. fireball would also do great with those characters because attack based characters mostly have low spirit. illusory reflection is required so when you play a spell, you do heavy damage and take little damage.

If they have low spirit, a spell is good and for high spirited, katamaru. its best to have options.

as i have said earlier, the key to defeating these decks is to kill first the key cards like asajiro or ironbringer etc. kill them and you have advantage. and it is EASIER to kill this guys with offensive spells chained with illusory reflection. you have a chance to kill them without taking any or too much damage.

comparisons of using card combos for malyss vs low spirited characters(assuming 3 emblems are already placed):
1. using fireball+illusory reflection.
you put 8-10 damage and take less damage.

2. using katamaru+illusory reflection.
your attack becomes 7/12 done and have less damage. it has a high 12 but the range is very high, its now a sure fire and you have to account the defense. if its defense is 3 you have a possible damage of 4-9. if defense is 2 damage is 5-10. 8-10 damage from fireball still sounds good to me.

3. using 2 offensive spell
an almost sure. (8-10 damage)x2 sounds good for me.

4. using shuriken+katamaru/2katamaru.
since 2 katamaru have greater damage, we will compute it. malyss will have and attack of 12/17. of defense is 0, 12-17 damage. i still think 16-20 damage is sweeter.

if you have ice barrier instead of offensive spells, you only have katamaru for offense for malyss. after that and you were not able to finish, your malyss is a tank but is also not a threat anymore.

summary:

1. ice barrier is good defense but +1 def to all wont have much of an impact compared to offensive spells.

2. you already have 2 attackers so why worry about damage using attacks for your mage. for low def, your attackers can take care of them, for others, malyss can take care of it, with an offensive spell for low spirit or katamaru for high ones.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS on whats best for the situation.

3. having ice barriers, you now have 6 cards you think about that needs to be placed as early as possible which are emblems and ice barriers. only malyss can hold the ice barrier so most likely every turn, all your malyss do is take damage and place an ice barrier or 2. and if he dies, your other character now becomes vulnerable.

4. hime also uses katamaru so why would you use kamataru for malyss if hime has a higher base damage?????? i would only use katamaru for malyss occasionally but mostly its for hime.

In conclusion:

Having offensive spells is more or less preference.. But I think not having them heavily outweighs having them in the deck in place of Ice Barriers.

i clearly disagree.:)
no or 1 ice barrier and 3 emblems is enough to take less damage. at turns 4 to 6, most likely you should worry about placing firon to the other 2 and malyss lets lose with a preferred spell(katamaru/offensive spell) + illusory reflection. having too much ice barriers is waste of turn. i completely disagree.:|
maybe thats why i wrote a lot. i'm sorry friends. i'm just against 3 ice barriers.

Dernière modification par boyjabs_alejandro (11-10-2010 08:53:15)

#21 10-10-2010 22:25:08

zuran2000
Voyageur

i run a couple of both static charge and katamaru..and because of that use amaya and hime, since they can each cast one of them as well as malyss

#22 11-10-2010 03:00:07

boyjabs_alejandro
Ptit nouveau

agreed with zuran2000.

#23 13-10-2010 12:24:35

IvoVanDyk
Invité

First I haved a Kotoba Iro/Asajito/Xin deck and it was good, maybe a little boring but then I prove with the Tracker and everything changed! The tracker`s deck s also good with all the decks, and especially malyss who can use freeze, fire ball, ice barrier, and the best of all spells kotamaru! With kotamaru u can kill almost any character u not only increase your offense, u decrease the ofense too! With two kotamaru in the 4 turn u can bring down even a shadow! So I truly suport malyss in my tracker deck and of course suport the Tracker deck!

Dernière modification par IvoVanDyk (13-10-2010 12:26:38)

Pied de page des forums