Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-09-2010 21:38:11

Anihilate
Solarian

O!IG Zil deck

With the surge of Courtesan and tracker decks, I've found equipment tends to be a big role for decks outside of Kotoba now. Most Zil decks focus on daggers, but trackers tend to shoot them down. Though not run of the mill, tracker decks cripple any deck that constantly uses any daggers. I however still find myself enjoying the use of [card]Oh! I'm good[/card], because of its detrimental effect on any attack based equipment.
I'd like feedback on this  upcoming deck.

Heroes: Mashtok parts (Ergue/soriek) Selene. After Mashtok is made, Mashtok, Selene, Silene. After The Shadow is made, Mashtok, Bigrage, the shadow.

Current Deck

3 [card]Ambush[/card]
1 [card]Assassination[/card]
3 [card]...And War[/card]
2 [card]Gluttony[/card](soon to be [card]obesity[/card])
2 [card]Healing Balm[/card](For Soriek)
3 [card]Oh! I'm Good[/card]
3 [card]Protect the Weak[/card]
3 [card]Smart Ass![/card]

My desired outcome

Characters: Mashtok(5), Bigrage(2), The shadow

Deck:

2 [card]Ambush[/card]
1 [card]Time to Die[/card]
3 [card]Assassination[/card]
1 [card]Deflection[/card]
1 [card]Magic Shield[/card]
2 [card]Obesity[/card]
2 [card]Scroll of immobility[/card]
3 [card]Oh! I'm Good[/card]
3 [card]Smart Ass[/card]
2 [card]Dexterity Test[/card]

The reason I don't want abomination is because bigrage makes me happy with her order coverage.

Was thinking about using 2 "And War" Instead of Ambush

Dernière modification par Anihilate (01-10-2010 04:17:08)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 01-10-2010 04:47:10

GraveLie
Voyageur

Re : O!IG Zil deck

Nice deck. smile I wanted to try something similar but since I don't buy Fee'z, my rate of earning crystals is low hence I don't have [card]...And War[/card], [card]Gluttony[/card], etc...

Btw, I have a question about your desired outcome. Is it possible to have [card]Magic Shield[/card] AND [card]Deflection[/card] in the same deck?*

*I'm relatively new so I'm not yet familiar with the rulings of cards. I just know that you could only have 1 Unique. tongue

"People lied when they said 'Nothing is impossible'... I do nothing everyday."

-Eredan Madness

#3 02-10-2010 21:30:27

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Bigrage? Isn't Bloodblade soo much better for your deck? she even pumps other marauders on corect level up.

#4 02-10-2010 23:59:08

Anihilate
Solarian

I thought about bloodsword, I want bigrage for the Order coverage. Mashtok and the shadow are both 2.4.6. I wanted a 1 and 5. I MIGHT use bloodsword considering turn 4 would be hell for my opponent, BUT if I do end up using her, I'd get another ergue and complete abomination first.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums