Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-09-2010 15:12:36

Lockjaw
Campeur

My Suggestion-Collection (SuCo :))

- Chatrooms outside of the game, maybe in the playing rooms. I would LOVE to shout out for players that are of a higher level but still play a level 1 deck or who would for example like to test their Noz deck against Zil.

- Easier access to the upgrade-section. From the Market and from the Deckbuilding area please.

- Easier way to check the average selling price of an item.

- A system that works like the one Rathedan suggest here: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=7307 (answer #3 and up)

- More training matches. Or make it 5 every 8 or 12 hours, 24 hours is too long.

- This one is more for the players: Top Elo Deck Listings. I see them posted and discussed in french but i can't read that very well sad There doesn't seem to be a section in the english forum for that.

- A Big Pack in the store. I'd buy ten boosters at once if i get a legendary card for sure.

- A XP-Token pack in the store. Yes, i'd flip some Feez for buying a level for my watchmaker.

Your mind is a weapon. Load it!

#2 26-09-2010 15:37:32

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : My Suggestion-Collection (SuCo :))

- A Big Pack in the store. I'd buy ten boosters at once if i get a legendary card for sure.

I want to say I wouldn't....but I know I would buy one >.>

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 26-09-2010 15:58:01

Seraph
Habitant de Guem

I agree with everything expect for:

A XP-Token pack in the store. Yes, i'd flip some Feez for buying a level for my watchmaker.

I really hope some of them get implemented smile

#4 29-09-2010 16:27:01

Lockjaw
Campeur

a changelog for nerfs and fixes and balancing would be nice

Your mind is a weapon. Load it!

#5 29-09-2010 17:23:08

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Lockjaw a écrit :

a changelog for nerfs and fixes and balancing would be nice

I'd like to see something like that implemented as well. I'd rather find out in a forum or have it posted somewhere than find out during a battle that something has changed.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

Pied de page des forums