Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-09-2010 19:00:12

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Decking

So how the heck does it work, because from what i can tell...its absolutely random..

Dude has 3 cards in his hand, zero in his deck, I have 6 cards in my deck, and another turn comes around...

But I know other times where I've had  4 or 3 in my hand on turn 6, with none in my deck, and it forces a loss on me...

Whats the consistent factor, because its beyond me right now....

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#2 24-09-2010 19:10:12

Judicator
Ptit nouveau

Re : Decking

So far as I can tell you deck out ad then end of the turn that you cannot draw any cards.

#3 24-09-2010 19:15:58

Rathedan
Nehantiste

But that doesnt happen all the time. That's my confusion.

I've sat there with my opponent at 4 or 3 cards with 0 to draw and it still goes for another turn.

-Lonak

#4 24-09-2010 19:39:33

Judicator
Ptit nouveau

Right you draw at the beginning of your turn.

for example it is turn 8, I have 5 cards in my hand and in the fight i use 1. the fight ends I dont discard any cards I now have 4 cards in my hand. Turn 8 ends

Turn 9 begins,I have 4 cards in my hand I cannot draw any cards, so at then end of the turn if you have any characters alive I will lose. The fight begins I use 2 cards, and I do not kill your character. It is now the end of the turn and now I lose.

The key is that when you START a turn with less than 5 cards and cannot draw, you will lose at the END of that turn. I does not matter how many you end the turn with, its the start of the turn that matters.

Hope that clears it up.

#5 24-09-2010 19:53:59

Rathedan
Nehantiste

I see that, but hows that apply to a guy who had 5 cards, zero to draw, plays 2, ends up with three, and gets another turn?

Last game just before I posted this, my opponent played that exact scenario while I had 6 cards in my deck left, and ended up winning.

Maybe he had 5 and tossed 2 for no apparent reason and I missed it, but I m pretty sure I saw that happen. I've seen people with 5 cards, play one, have 4 in their hand and zero in thier deck get another turn too a few times now. Thats where I'm lost.

I started believing it was a deck when you had 3 cards left and zero deck that's when the game was over, but the past day I've been decked with 4, and then that guy with 3 and the extra turn completely threw me for a loop.

Again, maybe I'm not watching it carefully enough, but Im sure Ive seen that a few times now.

-Lonak

#6 24-09-2010 19:58:20

Pizz
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :

I see that, but hows that apply to a guy who had 5 cards, zero to draw, plays 2, ends up with three, and gets another turn?

Last game just before I posted this, my opponent played that exact scenario while I had 6 cards in my deck left, and ended up winning.

The key is that when you START a turn with less than 5 cards and cannot draw, you will lose at the END of that turn. I does not matter how many you end the turn with, its the start of the turn that matters.

Like Judicator said : you lose at the end of the turn when you couldn't draw UNLESS you manage to kill the remaining opponent's characters in this very last turn.

#7 24-09-2010 20:01:57

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Ooo I think I see it. Thick skull.

So you get one turn with less than 5 cards no matter what, then you lose.

Thanks cool

-Lonak

Pied de page des forums