Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-09-2010 04:37:11

bleachman
Gardien

Foil card fusion~

Okay I have a question: Is it possible to fuse a foil card with a non foil card and keep the resulting card a foil?

Basically I have two cards that fuse into a new one. One is foil and one is not. Would the new card be a foil card or not?

Also, is it possible to select different copies of a specific card during a fusion process? Here is what I mean:

I have two Cards A (one is foil, the other is normal) and Card B. One of each together fuses Card C. In my fusion options it shows me the foil version of Card A, which I do not want to fuse away. Is it possible to choose the other A Card card?

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#2 06-09-2010 07:11:52

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Re : Foil card fusion~

To your first question: the result will be a Foil card as well, and it will level up faster just like any other foil card. (That's why evolvable foils tend to go for more than non-evolvable foils of the same rarity).

To your second: The only way I've found to do this with certainty is to put the foil Card A up for sale on the marketplace, then go back into the edior and make the fusion.  The editor won't use your foil for the upgrade (because it's technically not in your collection while it's on sale), so it will use the non-foil version by default. Then you remove the foil from the marketplace immediately and you're all set.

It takes around 30-60 minutes for a listing to post to the Market, so there's no danger of your foil accidentally selling as long as you remember to take it down immediately - but you can always post it for 1,000,000 crystals if you're worried. wink

#3 06-09-2010 07:40:58

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Foil card fusion~

<3 big_smile

Awesome stuff, thanks! :B

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

Pied de page des forums