Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-08-2010 22:34:55

eydarr
Voyageur

cigue and mashtok

Can you use both cigue and mashtok at the same time? Since they both need ergue I am unsure.  I know that you can't use ergue and cigue at one time.

#2 31-08-2010 22:54:59

Le Tarba Suprême
Habitant de Guem

Re : cigue and mashtok

unfortunately you can't sad

Rejoignez nous sur le salon IRC

Ce n'est pas un bug, c'est une fonctionnalité

#3 31-08-2010 22:58:43

eydarr
Voyageur

Hmm,  I am not surprised.  Thank for the information.  It seems like the only reasonable way to abomination is setting up at least 2 accounts to level up my second ergue.  Which I am doing right now.  I feel bad right now with my 92% win ratio at level 7 though....

#4 01-09-2010 02:27:24

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

eydarr a écrit :

Hmm,  I am not surprised.  Thank for the information.  It seems like the only reasonable way to abomination is setting up at least 2 accounts to level up my second ergue.  Which I am doing right now.  I feel bad right now with my 92% win ratio at level 7 though....

That's take the same amount of battles to do as a single account.

And Im pretty sure its not legal nor fair to do.

Why bother/risk it?

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#5 01-09-2010 02:31:23

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Yeah, I also don't see how one wants to merge cards from different accoutns together...

#6 01-09-2010 03:02:11

Rathedan
Nehantiste

The way I see it is this:

Currently, Im finishing up the leveling of ergue to make Mashtok. My heroes consist of Silene, Soriek, and Ergue.

Once I merge to make Mashtok, I need to finish Selene and Silene through to the top of lvl 3 in order to make The Shadow, so I'll continue with the two sisters and a new Ergue to level up...

ONCE Cigue is formed, the shadow should be near completed.

THEN I'll need the apostle of destiny levelled to unlock the path to form The Shadow, and the the watchmaker maxed out for Abomination.

That means, that if i level the Apostle first with either Cigue or Mashtok and one of the Sisters, then replace the apostle with the watchmaker, and the Sister with the Shadow, and Cigue with Mashtok....I'm pretty sure I'll be levelling at least one hero the entire time, maybe two.

Making a second account JUST to not "waste" a little time levelling a second Ergue seems like a waste in itself....:cool:

Dernière modification par Rathedan (01-09-2010 03:03:36)

-Lonak

#7 01-09-2010 04:20:33

eydarr
Voyageur

Rathedan a écrit :
eydarr a écrit :

That's take the same amount of battles to do as a single account.

And Im pretty sure its not legal nor fair to do.

Why bother/risk it?

Apologies ahead of time if I misspell some of these names since I am at work and do not have access to the game.

At level 12, when I try adjusting my deck to add in a level 2 silene and level 1 ergue my losses skyrocket.  I am almost at a 70% win ratio but will lose more than 50% of the time by adding in these weaker heroes.  It would take much more time leveling up weak heroes at level 12 than it would to level up the same heroes against lower levels.  I only have so much time to play per day so this does matter to me.

Having a second account leveling up my ergue and silene is the easiest way to do this.  I don't feel like this is cheating. 

I would be interested if this is against the terms but I would be surprised if it is.

#8 01-09-2010 04:24:21

eydarr
Voyageur

Rathedan a écrit :

Making a second account JUST to not "waste" a little time levelling a second Ergue seems like a waste in itself....:cool:

Yeah ergue isn't bad especially at level 2.  But I hate silene.  She doesn't work with many of my marauder only cards and doesn't benefit fully from the all is fair in love and war combo. 

She wouldn't be that bad maybe if I could have her use shadow spells like she is supposed too.

#9 01-09-2010 04:42:39

Rathedan
Nehantiste

At level 12, when I try adjusting my deck to add in a level 2 silene and level 1 ergue my losses skyrocket.

Add one at a time, two hurts a lot.

I'm getting punished like that. I took the long route to figure out what was good for me. Bought all three starter decks, Zil being the last, wasn't untill 5 or 6 that I got a deck that I felt good about rolling, so now I'm in that situation.

For the longest while I was at 40% wins because of it too. Zil deck finally started rolling out a good 5:2 win/loss the past few days, but I inserted too many low levels too fast again.

Then I made the grave error of placing Silene, Soriek, and Ergue in the same group to try and maximize levelling while playing....

I had a discard deck made as well. 3 [card]Theft[/card], 3 [card]Treacherous[/card], 3 [card]Disguise[/card]. Worked like a charm no matter the opposistion, even with low level cards, but really didn't work with more than one warrior in the group.

I'm gonna throw back in either my maxed Bloodsword or lvl 3 Selene for Silene untill mashtok is made, right now I had to take out a lot of my marauder-specific cards because ergue is my only marauder, and it's hurting a lot.

Was an experiment that failed horribly for today, so I'll reconcile the problem.

But yeah, once you get a few high-up cards, should be rotating one in, one out at a time to maintain strength. Especially if many of your cards are marauder-centric.

-Lonak

#10 01-09-2010 05:54:05

eydarr
Voyageur

Rathedan a écrit :

At level 12, when I try adjusting my deck to add in a level 2 silene and level 1 ergue my losses skyrocket.

Add one at a time, two hurts a lot.

I'm getting punished like that. I took the long route to figure out what was good for me. Bought all three starter decks, Zil being the last, wasn't untill 5 or 6 that I got a deck that I felt good about rolling, so now I'm in that situation.

For the longest while I was at 40% wins because of it too. Zil deck finally started rolling out a good 5:2 win/loss the past few days, but I inserted too many low levels too fast again.

Then I made the grave error of placing Silene, Soriek, and Ergue in the same group to try and maximize levelling while playing....

I had a discard deck made as well. 3 [card]Theft[/card], 3 [card]Treacherous[/card], 3 [card]Disguise[/card]. Worked like a charm no matter the opposistion, even with low level cards, but really didn't work with more than one warrior in the group.

I'm gonna throw back in either my maxed Bloodsword or lvl 3 Selene for Silene untill mashtok is made, right now I had to take out a lot of my marauder-specific cards because ergue is my only marauder, and it's hurting a lot.

Was an experiment that failed horribly for today, so I'll reconcile the problem.

But yeah, once you get a few high-up cards, should be rotating one in, one out at a time to maintain strength. Especially if many of your cards are marauder-centric.

It seems as if there is a major hurtle that everyone goes through.  We level up our chars to around level 3 for each then have to start at least 1-2 low level heroes to then improve our main heroes.

You can only add in one at a time.  And even then you are at a disadvantage.  By changing your play style and doing a deck focusing on discards you can effectivily minimize your losses.  Although you are also minimizing your level up exp and wasting time by doing this.

Totally seperate thought but I wish mashtok kept the ability to chain potions.  It was amazing the different combos you could do.  2 chaos potions.  a potion and the +2hp +1attack +1 defence card.  These things made that guy a beast of a hero and I will miss using him.  Most of my perfect games were because of him. There was no killing that guy.

#11 01-09-2010 11:35:39

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Yep, I agree - levelling can be a heartbreaker. I really wish that rooms were based on the level of the characters being used rather than the level of the players. But perhaps that won't work. hmm

#12 01-09-2010 13:18:25

Rathedan
Nehantiste

I made a suggestion about that last week in someone elses thread Here

Personally, I think that a 3 rank hero system would be ideal and helpful.

Maybe we just need mroe active members in the rooms first or something before its viable though hmm

-Lonak

#13 01-09-2010 17:54:07

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

I made a suggestion about that last week in someone elses thread

I would generally second that. Uneven matches just are not so much fun, either way around.

Pied de page des forums