Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-08-2010 12:55:08

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Suggestion - PvE

Does this mean, we will get some sort of "story mode" or just a KI to play against? (Maybe both?):rolleyes:

If it is a the one or the other choice, I'd prefer the story mode. big_smile

Edit: The question kind'a includes "What do you mean by 'Quests'?"

Dernière modification par GinNoKatana (31-08-2010 12:56:14)

#2 31-08-2010 13:10:18

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Suggestion - PvE

I thing that the key stuff is when there is no-one, you can still play.
The bad point is , when everyone play against a computer, there is no one to play against wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 31-08-2010 15:26:24

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Hm, that's a good point. If they implement a PvE-environment, the number of players who are avalable for PvP-matches becomes lower.

So maybe it would be good thing to implement when the community has grown still a bit. If there are enough people playing the game, you also always will have enough people playing PvP, I suppose, but now the number of players might still be a bit too low in total.

#4 31-08-2010 15:46:47

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

The idea of quests are neat

It'd give more story to the Eredan world.

If they do the PvE, it'd have to replace the training room, only so many PvE matches per day etc. That way if theres no one around you can fight something, but you can't hide in there all the time.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#5 31-08-2010 16:00:46

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

If you want quest you can play Eredan GT (http://gt.eredan.com/us/?p=accueil)
You will have quest, background, story, events and so more ... wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 31-08-2010 16:08:59

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Same characters?

I looked at GT, I've played a few similar game-types and never been all that impressed with the gamestyle. Im a CCG freak though tongue

But if it ties into the cards storyline I may look at it...

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#7 31-08-2010 16:16:31

Gottfredam
Gardien

Rathedan a écrit :

Same characters?

I looked at GT, I've played a few similar game-types and never been all that impressed with the gamestyle. Im a CCG freak though tongue

But if it ties into the cards storyline I may look at it...

Yes, it's the same characters
This week in GT we have a background story for Toran

Zil niveau 57
On gagne une bataille en connaissant le rythme de l'ennemi, et en utilisant un rythme auquel il ne s'attendait pas.(MM)

#8 01-09-2010 07:16:24

eydarr
Voyageur

There are a few ways they could add PvE into the game without changing the core PvP style.

Having a PvE battle once a week, where everyone fights a boss deck, the reward is extra crystals and experience. 

They could focus the PvE battle on a popular deck setup, like one week the deck is focused on strong magic, or a discard deck, or a heavy defense, etc...  This could help players learn strategies.

It should be a battle you can fight a few times, maybe each time you fight it the heroes are 1 level stronger for the max of three fights. 

Either that or a trophy reward for lasting a certain amount of rounds against the boss, or doing the most damage.  Like trying to last 3 rounds on a heavy attack or magic PvE deck.

Honestly though,  there are only so many hours they can put into this game and I would rather have a really great PvP game than a mediocre PvP and a lack luster PvE game.

Dernière modification par eydarr (01-09-2010 07:16:52)

#9 01-09-2010 17:59:40

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Honestly though,  there are only so many hours they can put into this game and I would rather have a really great PvP game than a mediocre PvP and a lack luster PvE game.

Except for the turnament-mod(/"add-on" or how it was called) and maybe a better "matchmaker" than the rooms defided by level, I don't see much to improve in the PvP section, so I don't really worry about the PvP becoming "bad" in some way, for it already seems to work quite well.

Also for not playing alone in PvE a coop-mode would be nice, but I think that has been suggested already.

Pied de page des forums