Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-08-2010 16:39:07

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Trading

Has trading between members ever been discussed, instead of just having the auction market as the sole way to trade Sellable cards?

Trading can't be really abused in this environment. There's no way to buy packs via crystals, so proxy accounts can't bolster collections.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#2 30-08-2010 16:43:30

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Trading

Yes , it has been discussed and rejected.

For example, you create an account, play enough to get the 3 default decks.
Then, you have An assassination to pass to another player in exchange of a common card.
Stop to play and begin another account, and so on...

Never underestimate the imagination of the player when it is time to cheat...

The staff has decided that it will be impossible to cheat like that if the players can't exchange cards.

Dernière modification par Zurga (30-08-2010 16:44:14)

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 30-08-2010 16:57:42

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Aren't the starter decks non-saleable though?

That would make it impossible to trade them if the tags carried over to trading.

-Lonak

#4 31-08-2010 00:10:00

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

I actually like the fact that there's no interpersonal trading. The Market becomes the only way to switch cards, and it's harder for new players to get screwed.

I do wish that we could sell our Starter and Trophy cards though. I have twelve Group Spirit 2's sitting in my collection that I can't get rid of. smile

#5 31-08-2010 00:11:56

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Yeah I got 5 of those.

I try to keep it a rule of thumb to only keep three of anything, but I can't get rid of them.

Maybe that in-the-near-future NPC sale will allow it.

-Lonak

#6 31-08-2010 00:34:38

Le Tarba Suprême
Habitant de Guem

Free freez can become a problem too since packs can be purchased, there is a way to get cards for trade.

Rejoignez nous sur le salon IRC

Ce n'est pas un bug, c'est une fonctionnalité

#7 31-08-2010 03:55:57

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

You don't get many free Feez out of the offers, and honestly, who would give away his contact information for marketing purposes so easily?!

If you don't give them your correct personal data, it would not be "cheating" in the game's sense anymore, but actually braking the law.

#8 08-09-2010 13:34:50

Eltee R
Voyageur

I think trading could work if you couldn't trade the starter cards and if the rarity of the cards had to match... for instance to get a rare card you would need to trade x uncommon cards.  This would really hinder someone trying to cheat because they would have to earn enough crystals to buy a good cars on the "fake" deck (which could take some time), and then either buy uncommon cards to trade with on thier default account or get rid of the ones they already have

#9 10-09-2010 05:38:53

Cyler2050
Ptit nouveau

you guys are making it more complicated than it should be i for one think they should do trading with other people. this is how i would go about doing this first for the new people that started to play and just for players in general you should make a value system like on runescape to see if both items are even or close to value with the other card that way you know what your getting yourself into before you actually trade and it shouldnt be just with card to card maybe card to crystal that would be good and for the guys that make more than one account you cant really do anything about it i would say run account serches like whenever your updating the game just to see who is doin what and if you find someone mysterious lol they shouldnt banned them just start back over lvl 1 no crystals beginner cards lol that would be funny but if they can prove they are not cheating they should get their stuff back and maybe some crystals

Pied de page des forums