Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-08-2010 11:35:33

Dantesan
Solarian

New Moderator

Hello all,

With the sudden arrival of our great Uk/US players, I suddenly realized I needed help !

I had to do something or I would probably of died like this guy here haha: MAW-EREDAN2010-94.JPG

After observing a little, I have decided to announce our first new moderator!

Please Welcome your new moderator: John_Snyder!

I think two moderators would be even better so do not hesitate to apply if you are interested.

You can simply post a reply here.

Please welcome John and support him in this task !

Have fun guys!

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 30-08-2010 13:14:02

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : New Moderator

Grats John!

I'd be willing to help if needed as well

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 30-08-2010 16:18:44

John_Snyder
Habitant de Guem

Thanks guys! It's a pleasure and an honor to be able to assist dantesan in his responsibilities, and I hope to help make Eredan even more accessible and enjoyable for its US/UK players.

If you have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. And if you see me in the game, I'm always up for a Challenge! big_smile

#4 31-08-2010 10:49:27

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Well then, congrats, John! big_smile

Pied de page des forums