Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-08-2010 23:08:26

chris666
Ptit nouveau

People have no honor!!!

They wait for the time to pass by so the match is equal..

THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!

the one who did not make a move in time should lose, and the other one win..
that is how it should be played..

and the time, it's tooooooooo looooooong.. do i have to see my grandchildren growing watching that time pass by??

These are my suggestions.. unless you do something about the thing that people just wait for time to pass so it's equal, then this game is equal to ZERO..

#2 30-08-2010 01:42:16

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : People have no honor!!!

You win if your opponent times out you know...so it counts for the win-streak trophies and all of that. Plus normally you get all the experience you would gain in a win and the order bonuses, so long as it isn't an opening move time-out. The time out guy usually loses all the exp and such.

If you mean if they time-out from the very beginning, it happens. Sometimes its server disconnects, sometimes its because they play at work and they get an inopportune moment where they cant focus on the card for a few moments (I'm guilty of this from time to time....:rolleyes: ), don't immediately jump to negative conclusions. But even then it's a whole minute and a half of your time...it's not the end of the world. Even still, if they do time out from the start, its never "equal" (im assuming you mean a draw). The time-outer still loses the game.

A random time-out now and then for some pretty good card playing otherwise I'll take any day.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 31-08-2010 04:08:00

GinNoKatana
Voyageur

Re : People have no honor!!!

Also they get this "Attention - This player does not play fair!"-tag, so they cannot compete in the ELO-room if they do that too often.

I think the system is all in all quite fair.

Pied de page des forums