Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-08-2010 06:55:42

Andy Sipka
Ptit nouveau

Buying crystals

The option to buy just crystals with real money instead of feez, or turn your feez into crystals would be nice.  It sucks buying packs and opening bad rares so you can't sell them for the cards you want.

#2 08-09-2010 13:47:46

Eltee R
Voyageur

Re : Buying crystals

I agree... there should be more ways to obtain crystals... the really good cards cost 50,000+ crystals which means you need over 1,000 wins without buying any cards to upgrade your deck in order to amass that amount of crystals... i think the awarding of crystals should be based on level... the higher levels should allow you to earn more crystals per fight, considering it will cost more to maintain a contending deck... it also motivates people to fight and grow levels.  Its way to hard to obtain crystals without buying boosters and thats a very unreliable source... i just bought two booster packs and the most expensiive card i got was dragons wit which only sells for about 500. I'm level 14 and at this point there's not much i can do with 500 crystals.

#3 08-09-2010 15:46:54

steven_allen
Solarian

Yeah, but once you can by crystals with cash the market is going to skyrocket even higher than it is now.  On the bright side, that will stimulate the game greatly, perhaps allowing some upgrades and what not.  On the down side, it will handicap non-paying players even more by making the prices in the market even more unobtainable.

Disruptor!

#4 08-09-2010 15:53:15

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

wrong thread

Dernière modification par Rathedan (08-09-2010 15:59:16)

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums