Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-02-2013 04:16:51

snakekill321
Campeur

Dark tower farming question

to get the elementals do i need to beat to golems first or will farming the boss be enough? (note i havent beaten the golems or slime)

#2 05-02-2013 17:44:29

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Re : Dark tower farming question

yes, to get water elemental you actually have to make your way up the tower and eventually get to him, and it's gonna be hard tongue

For slimes i used master mage marzhin and loaded up my deck with fire/water spells and just started discarding them.

Golems... I think I used my craftsmen deck with queenie and got lucky to get control of the turn bonus, lost tracker I used demonic portal.

Dark admirer I used a marauder beat down deck with mystic slayer (mage killing version) sheng di and master mystic slayer.

The hydra I used my craftsmen deck again.

Malwein I used my beat down but used the fire immunity master mystic slayer, mystic slayers shadow, and sheng di. Just make sure sheng di dies first, then mystic slayers shadow which will give master-mystic a major boost and he is immune to fire damage.

The ghost just make sure to do as little damage as possible till after turn 4, or use tempus.

Saphyra... I don't remember what i used to kill her, I think I just took her on head on. For the dolls I used the survivor, mystic slayer shadow, and deirf geis.

Water elemental is a huge pain to fight though... I used my craftsmen but i got lucky.

Pied de page des forums