Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-02-2013 21:34:11

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Make it so you can't sell a card for higher than you bought it.

I was just thinking how people try and control the market by buying low and selling high.

What if they made it so you couldn't sell a card for more than what you payed for it?

#2 01-02-2013 21:49:44

AchDeToni
Campeur
Lieu : Germany

Re : Make it so you can't sell a card for higher than you bought it.

Yeah, nerf the smart pieple !!1 Its just OP!!1!1!1 Allways beating ma deck ;( !11!

#3 01-02-2013 22:01:01

valkyjosh
Campeur

so you want people to not be able to exploit people wanting to sell cards cheaply, if someone needs crystals quick they will put their price lower than others, then someone else who wants to make crystals will buy it and sell it at its actual price. I've bought cards that didn't seem to good at the time but with new buffs or nerfs they were able to make more crystals from it, It would mean cards would either never go below normal price or every card would at some point be 100crystals or less after a few months

#4 01-02-2013 22:17:59

AchDeToni
Campeur

It's how market rules work:
If more people want a card it will be more expensive. If the price of a specific card raises its because more people want to get it. It's by no means "exploiting" if this happens because some arche-type got new playable cards making it stronger. If you bought a card 2 months before than how would you know that it will raise in price?
If, lets say, you bought it for 2k cx and now the price raised to 10k cx, would you sell yours wink ? No you wouldnt, because it's clearly worth more than that 2k cx you could get.
Your idea would lead to an artificial shortage of popular cards and - here comes the funny part - therefore for an even higher price of these cards wink .

People are losing LOTS of crystals because of new cards making old ones worthless or old decks less played. With your idea they couldn't even benefit from the rare occurence of rising prices.

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (01-02-2013 22:22:07)

#5 01-02-2013 22:19:04

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I just mean I don't want people to be able to try and control the market, if you got the card via booster you can sell it for whatever price you want. it just doesn't seem right that people will buy the cards when they're cheap and then sell them at a higher price for the sole purpose of making profit.

I guess my general thought is, buy the card because you want to put it in your deck or you need to make an upgrade.

And the idea is by no means perfect. You've all pointed out very legitimate flaws in my idea, I just mean like... someone who might buy a card like sacred avalonian blade for 15000 one day, and then later that week sell it for like 25000 (that card fluctuates in price a lot)

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (01-02-2013 22:21:02)

#6 01-02-2013 22:27:22

AchDeToni
Campeur

I have a special idea for you:
If you know that it fluctuates in price, than why don't you just observe the market for some days and buy it at a low price ?

Like i said, your idea would lead to higher prices especially if you could sell it for every price if you got the card in a booster: Most people bought the card under value and see its worth 10k cx now, so they dont put theirs on the market. Someone who got it from booster says: "ok, 10k is fine". Someone buys it and now he cant sell for more than 10k (anytime in future, because you dont play a deck forever). So price will rise more and more over time and everyone will be holding on their cards, because most of cards on the market will be from boosters and not the ones bought from players.

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (01-02-2013 22:28:32)

#7 03-02-2013 20:40:02

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

AchDeToni a écrit :

I have a special idea for you:
If you know that it fluctuates in price, than why don't you just observe the market for some days and buy it at a low price ?

Like i said, your idea would lead to higher prices especially if you could sell it for every price if you got the card in a booster: Most people bought the card under value and see its worth 10k cx now, so they dont put theirs on the market. Someone who got it from booster says: "ok, 10k is fine". Someone buys it and now he cant sell for more than 10k (anytime in future, because you dont play a deck forever). So price will rise more and more over time and everyone will be holding on their cards, because most of cards on the market will be from boosters and not the ones bought from players.

Also remember the fluctuation has to be greater than the 10% Feerik takes from all sales...and there is a cap that anyone can sell something at, if something runs out, and I have xtra I'm gonna sell it as High as I can because most of my sales I lose money already...even if it's for the same price I bought it for.  but I'm not actively watching the market...as it would be hard to watching it on fast selling items, now if they had a list of prices of the last 10 to 20 sold, it would be much easier to watch the fluctuations....but I just sell stuff I can when I see an opportunity, it's called capitalism but this game has safeguards against people upping the price too high....as you will see if you ever sell a lot of things on the market.  it's not like someone can buy all of one thing and sell it for 100k after buying it for 10k.....well not for a long time now anyways...

Dernière modification par Teremune (03-02-2013 20:44:02)

Pied de page des forums